Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Lexi - young Polish blonde?  (Read 2809 times)

Type_O_Negative

Assuming it's her - well she is a little sugar plum in my book. Any info about this debutant?

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 09:59:20 pm by Type_O_Negative »

holland

Assuming it's her - well she is a little sugar plum in my book. Any info about this debutant?

Hidden Image/Members Only

I wanted to fuck her but she was booked all day.
I called her again the day after and no answer. :unknown:
She works in old street with Kama, Sophia, Jess, etc
I could recognize the place in her pg.
She looks petite and promising.
I hope she can deliver a decent gfe.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 11:02:18 pm by holland »

Offline PLeisure

Offline zulu-lance

Saw her last week, haven't got around to reviewing her, genuine 19 yo, found her to be very pretty, lacking oral skills but a good fuck overall.

Offline Ozy84

Saw her last week, haven't got around to reviewing her, genuine 19 yo, found her to be very pretty, lacking oral skills but a good fuck overall.

Thanks zulu. When you say lacking oral skills do you mean by experience or in attitude?

Offline zulu-lance

Thanks zulu. When you say lacking oral skills do you mean by experience or in attitude?

OWO was quite shallow and far too gentle for my tastes, no chance of DT or facefucking with her. However apart from that, quite energetic and responsive during sex and took CIM like a champ.

holland

OWO was quite shallow and far too gentle for my tastes, no chance of DT or facefucking with her. However apart from that, quite energetic and responsive during sex and took CIM like a champ.

Thanks Zulu-lance.
How is her body type? Petite? and her tits?

A full review would be appreciated  ;)

Offline zulu-lance

Thanks Zulu-lance.
How is her body type? Petite? and her tits?

A full review would be appreciated  ;)

Will try to put out a review at some point, quite slim, reasonably tall, pierced right tit, quite a mouthful  :P gorgeous flowing blonde hair, felt I was fucking a uni girl  :rolleyes:

holland

Will try to put out a review at some point, quite slim, reasonably tall, pierced right tit, quite a mouthful  :P gorgeous flowing blonde hair, felt I was fucking a uni girl  :rolleyes:
Thanks Zulu-Lance!
She is on top of my list. :hi:

Offline monstar

Thanks for all the info already, she looks hot! However, one question from me if you don't mind - did you DFK with her, how was it?

Cheers  :drinks:

Offline zulu-lance

Thanks for all the info already, she looks hot! However, one question from me if you don't mind - did you DFK with her, how was it?

Cheers  :drinks:
No half measures with DFK , lotsa tongue, as I said earlier  only the OWO was lacklustre.

Offline Ozy84

Zulu i think the sooner you type this review the better with all our questions going in!  :drinks:

TheCape

Zulu i think the sooner you type this review the better with all our questions going in!  :drinks:

+1

Offline king tarzan

Saw her in reading today
Excellent service
Little shy and timid for first few minutes but soon relaxed
Really pretty sexy
Like pulling a sexy uni student at a nightclub

Can't seem to find her reading link
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac