Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Make A Wish aka Aga-Bounds Green-N11-Polish Brothel.  (Read 1778 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5910137) (6 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by smiths]

Offline smiths

Thanks to Sparta Prada for his review on this WG. :thumbsup: I knew she was then in a Polish brothel I have punted in many times over the years in Bounds Green. The pimp handles the comms, all by text in this case. Profile has been parked so she may or may not return to this brothel.

Aga is Polish, about 50, a size 10 ish, her A/W pics are her but taken some time ago she didn't look as good in person to me. She has tats and as Sparta posted a big one under her tits. I found her attractive enough.

Services offered were; LFK/OWO/RO. Her FK was LFK and nothing special, her OWO was good though not DT. No fingering on offer at all. Her attitude was good throughout but I found her service not up to a good enough standard for me especially the kissing so a Neutral review off me. Not a WG I would see again but just good enough not to get a neg from me. £70 for half an hour.

Based in a Polish brothel very near the North Circular in Bounds Green, loads of free unrestricted parking in side roads nearby. About a 5 min walk or so from Bounds Green station.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only+
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 12:41:35 pm by smiths »

Offline Fully Sated

Offline Sparta Prada

Thanks for the review.

The one big redeeming aspect of my punt was doing oral on her where she definitely came. Everything else was pretty average which is why I wouldn’t return to see her, but maybe she would suit other punters.

Offline smiths

Thanks for the review.

The one big redeeming aspect of my punt was doing oral on her where she definitely came. Everything else was pretty average which is why I wouldn’t return to see her, but maybe she would suit other punters.

Indeed, :thumbsup: Not for me again but at least punters on here have some info on her now.