Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy - Bijoux - Tottenham Court Road  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Alexmck

Girl
External Link/Members Only

Price
£300 for 1 hour

Services
An attempt to be a little more succinct a la puntingpumping (and less blow by blow, novella) - think he gets to the point and points across much better than I have done in the past. Interested to hear views of others on which is preferable/useful

Given increases in Diva prices, tried something more UK at a similar price point to Diva's more recent offerings that have caught the eye

Positive
Female (and breathing)

Neutral
Not the best hotel room
Good central location near to Tube
Facially closer to the average barmaid in your local than a stunner

Negative
Photos were photoshopped. Also probably more than 5 years ago if even her
She had a cough/sore throat and was sniffling throughout. Claimed to be ok. Not convinced
Claimed not to have been out the night before but lots of empty water bottles next to the bed that were squeezed empty suggested otherwise
No french kissing of any sort - lips pressed together like a 5 year old kid kissing someone else in class (maybe that doesn't happen during these COVID days)
Not size 8-10 as on website. More 14-16 (with elastic)
Hairy legs
Toilet in bathroom had the remains of a turd in it along with multiple skid marks. Not sure if hers or previous punter
Bathroom only had a used towel in it
Towel smelt awful - eyewatering/gagging tang of sour sweat etc. Nothing else to use
Awful smell on towel matched her pussy. Maybe she just wipes her pussy between punters on the towel - shower was dry
Oral was perfunctory at best. Brief suck on the head followed by lot of manual wanking
One of the worse pussies I have smelt - worse than the arse of the Allure girl - sharp stale smell of urine, sweat etc. That was just when the legs opened. Didn't even try going down there
Tried missionary but the smell was too bad and then decided to leave early without coming. Didn't seem to care I was leaving early or without coming
No lube when entering but might as well have been shagging a drain with looseness and smell
Had a very long shower when got home that was ASAP - paid extra for Uber. Felt really dirty and not in a good way

Offline Payyourwaymate

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: Unlucky OP. Hope next punt is better.

Offline BillT

Fairly sure she's moved round several agencies in the last 6 months or so.

Never a good sign.

OP, did you contact Bijoux about this? I've only used them once, many many years ago. (nearly 10!) and hoping that standards haven't slipped.

Offline Alexmck

Fairly sure she's moved round several agencies in the last 6 months or so.

Never a good sign.

OP, did you contact Bijoux about this? I've only used them once, many many years ago. (nearly 10!) and hoping that standards haven't slipped.

This was Bijoux. Also on Hamiltons

Offline Griffin75

OP - I would definitely complain to the agency.
I would imagine they wouldn’t want their reputation tarnished by such a poor provider..

Offline Alexmck

OP - I would definitely complain to the agency.
I would imagine they wouldn’t want their reputation tarnished by such a poor provider..

Just vote with my feet. What would the agency do or be willing to do?

Offline BillT

Just vote with my feet. What would the agency do or be willing to do?

A polite email to the Agency telling them that you've used them before (whether true or not) and that you didn't consider a, b, c and d acceptable can and does have agencies moving girls on. Bijoux generally has a good rep, they might be more amenable to it.

Think of it as helping a punter somewhere from wasting their money