Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Milf Katyhxx-Colindale-NW9-Bait And Switch.  (Read 2246 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6302397) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by smiths]

Offline smiths

There was very little info about this WG on UKP but I was in the area anyway on other business so decided to give her a look.

My call was answered and I agreed a booking for an hours time. I got the postcode which was very near Colindale Station in a new build I had been in before.

The WG who opened the door to me looked nothing like the Katyh from her A/W profile, I didn't fancy this WG so walked. It was either a bait and switch or Katyh does exist but wasn't this WG. Be cautious and ready to walk is my advice.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 02:58:49 am by smiths »

Offline bash_eer

I have not seen her but she does exist I have seen her on an instagram feed of another WG. The videos I seen of her with and without being dolled up there is a big difference. They are group of WG's who all appear to be good friends all based in Colindale.

Offline Diggler fights back!

Thanks for the intel Smiths, I haven’t punted for ages but this one was very much on the radar when I do get back to it. Looked like it was too good to be true. Was it near the little Tesco’s?

Offline Borehamwood

Thanks. Was tempted but thought it looked too good to be true. Glad I checked here first.

Offline Dax

I saw her a few months ago.  She was the girl in the picture.  Was a good experience from what I remember.