Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xCurvy Camilax - Warren Street  (Read 872 times)

4 review(s) for TINY MAYA (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

edmay

External Link/Members Only

I'm on my mobile so won't make this an epic.  Plus she's not with it.

Girl in the pictures but not the profile description.
£80 for 30 mins was atrocious value.

Location.  Euston road.  Same building as curly beauty used to work.  That's where similarities end. Room was not clean and shower smelt pretty bad.

Girl.  Attractive face and dressed in a figure hugging black dress thing that had laces across her tits that were pushed up to make them look bigger than they were. This is what reeled me in and stopped me from walking.  When she took it off and things started spilling out it was all very disappointing. Everyone likes different things but her profile lies and her tits are definitely not amazing like previous review states. They are b cup max and mostly puppy fat.

Paid and offered shower which i took. She was gone when i came out and i could smell cigarettes. She came back after 5 mins. Iwas just about to get dressed and get my money back when she came in.

Services received. Kiss. Sort of French in half arsed kind of way. Owo. Technique was poor and despite being super horny took me longer than expected to cum. Technique and above mentioned disappointment to blame I'd say.

Asked her if she liked ro. To which she smiled and said yes.  I was thinking if igot her a bit horny it might turn me on enough to try asecond pop. I certainly didn't fancy her enough for that to happen naturally.  But she then refused ro stating not enough time. Probably true but the 5 min delay at the start didn't help.

In short. Over weight girl.  Poor service and listed services not offered.  Clock watcher. Time waster.

Don't bother.  Have wank and buy yourself something nice instead!

Offline The_Don

Thanks for sharing via this review.