Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellysaa - Bristol  (Read 1615 times)

51 review(s) for ellysaa (37 positive, 4 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by ]

burkey_13

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I visited Ellyssaa a couple of months ago, back when she was working from a rented apartment in near Cabot Circus.
Comms were very good before the meet, and she seemed happy with all requests.

I opted for an hour, with anal and photography as extras, for a total of £180.

Ellyssa's directions were spot on, and on entering the flat, she greeted me in the schoolgirl outfit I'd requested, wearing a nice pair of heels, and no underwear at all.

Once the paperwork was sorted out, I excused myself to freshen up, and was greeted with a long kiss from her once I entered the bedroom.

Ellyssa popped on the small mask that was a caveat for our photography session, and I started snapping away.
After 5 or 10 minutes of this, I couldn't really wait any longer to get my hands on her, so off came the mask and away went the phone.

Ellyssa has amazing oral skills (OWO no extra, thankfully!), and certainly got me close to popping far too quickly. I stopped her and decided to move on to the sex.

On went the rubber, and she mounted me sharpish. She had an extremely tight pussy, and I almost regretted that I'd sprung for anal, as there may have been no need. We changed positions a few times, until eventually she bent over in doggy, applied some lube and told me to fuck her arse. No need to ask twice!

She was amazingly tight, and was letting out small guttural moans as we went along. I don't particularly enjoy doggy, so asked if we could switch it up, so she lay on her back, took her legs back as far as she could, and I fucked her in mish. She was able to take me with ease, and it felt amazing.

When I came close to popping, she pulled me out of her, whipped off the rubber and took my dick straight into her mouth. She was happy with taking the load in her mouth, but unfortunately no swallow.

All in all, a good hour with her. Definitely value for money and I'd certainly visit again.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 06:58:53 pm by burkey_13 »

Offline hottext72

Thanks for the review :hi:

3 reviews in 3 days, bit mixed. Kind make up my mind on this one  :unknown:

Offline HawkG

3 reviews in 3 days, bit mixed. Kind make up my mind on this one  :unknown:

Five negative reviews (and two neutral) and you can't make up your mind?

OK, there are four positive, but ISTM that people are more inclined to post positive reviews, so when someone's positives are so outweighed, I run a mile.