Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 70 and still punting  (Read 2549 times)

Offline ragout

Birthday in October and looking for a celebratory punt.

Been at 'it' since my first in Soho at the tender age of 18 and could do with some assistance selecting my 'vitim' for my 70th, nedd a new experience, shagged all over the world, never had an Indian girl, but seems that the UK selection is really poor.

Not bothered about age, but need to be mature enough to understand the vicissitudes of age, budget £150, don't mind going above, but would have to be pretty  exceptional, preference is for English, at least avoiding the potential for misunderstanding, willing to travel.

Preference for slim, max size 12.

Any assistance gratefully accepted, PM me if you don't want to go public,

In hope,

Raggy
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 11:44:23 am by ragout »

Offline timsussex

Can't help with Indian but  I don't see Hayley on your review list. Both of her locations are a short stroll from their respective railway stations for a nice day out

as a fellow 70 year old I can assure you a good reception and 45 mins (£160)  is all I can handle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 08:31:52 pm by timsussex »

Offline ragout

Thanks Tim, looked at Hayley, on my list, she does look good but at the top end of my budget.

Offline nigel4498

I was 76 this week and had a great time with Hayley for my birthday treat   :P

Offline Colston36

I was 86 25 days ago and if Hayley were anywhere near me I'd be there like a shot.

Offline timsussex

I was 86 25 days ago and if Hayley were anywhere near me I'd be there like a shot.

could be a great way to use your bus pass

Offline ragout

Any suggestions other than Hayley?

Offline ragout

My SHort list so far is :-

Penny64                   External Link/Members Only
sexy lady ....            External Link/Members Only (2 Negatives, so not really sure)
Pia-                         External Link/Members Only
Pocketrocket1976     External Link/Members Only
AmberLou69            External Link/Members Only

+ hayley and one out of the area

Curvyhotkatie          External Link/Members Only  (1 Negative, but it's them tits)

Done a bit of research for myself, but would appreciate some help,
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 04:39:14 pm by ragout »

Offline Colston36

could be a great way to use your bus pass

Expense is no barrier. I'd take the train - but it still takes forever to get there from Bristol.

Offline timsussex

I can now personally recommend Evie of Sussex

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

but you need to be quick as she is retiring in a few weeks

Offline southcoastpunter

Expense is no barrier. I'd take the train - but it still takes forever to get there from Bristol.

Her place in Eastleigh (outskirts of Southampton) is not too bad from Bristol. One hour 45 minutes by train (Temple Meads to Southampton central via Salisbury) then 15-20 minutes in a taxi or Uber or 15 minutes in a local train. apparently her place is easy walking from Eastleigh station.

saying all this - i must make the effort to see her myself!

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks Tim, looked at Hayley, on my list, she does look good but at the top end of my budget.
Life is for experiencing and at 70 you've no excuse not to fill your boots- you deserve to. Shes been on my HL for ages just a bit too far away for me, but if I could get a shot at a clear meet with Hayley I would take it. As a serious punter shes got to be on your list. :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

You're just a nawty boy Nigel :D :D :D

Offline nigel4498