Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Patsy - Winchester  (Read 1148 times)

johor299

External Link/Members Only

I had the pleasure of seeing Patsy this afternoon. She's gained a little weight since the pictures were taken, but still very beautiful and has a great set of boobs. Great sense of humour too - before doggy, she said "aww you don't want to see my face, you think I'm ugly" and jokingly slapped me, then kissed me. And by the way, her profile says "Malay-Asian" but she's actually Thai, so a little misleading. I guess Malaysian girls are rarer so it's a marketing trick to get more clients.

She was very easy to book, just phoned her in the morning and she told me she was free all afternoon, then she texted me the address, a discreet flat 15 mins walk outside the centre of Winchester.

The massage was the highlight, she's an expert. Full back massage, leg massage, neck massage, foot massage, I had the entire works. Then oral was offered with/without condom, I went for OWO but it was quite short, after just one minute she reached for the condom to move onto sex. Started off with her on top and it was a great sight having her boobs swinging in my face. Then moved onto missionary and it was impossible not to cum so soon, as she's one of the tightest girls I've ever been with.

After that, had another quick massage then we hugged/kissed for a while to get me back into action. On with another condom and into doggy, then I pulled out and finished over her chest.

She does move around the country and told me she's only in Winchester for another 2 days - not sure where she'll go next. I'll see her again if/when she comes back though.