Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any suggestions for Canterbury area?  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Afghanpaul

Just moved to the area for work, I would appreciate some recommendations

Offline Derrick101

Well... No WG recommendations 'cus it's out of my area, but for a start you could do some leg work by typing Canterbury in the search box top right hand corner !   :hi:

Online webpunter

A tour of the cathedral ?  :lol:

Offline Afghanpaul

I have done the legwork, my post was seeking a specific recommendation as to who is more of a first choice to look at. In retrospect I could have worded it a little better but nonetheless I wasn’t seeking anything more than a subjective suggestion on where to start.

Offline brianglo

Stubby sweetheart is well worth a visit

Very genuine girl who does what she says and does it well

Offline Afghanpaul

Thanks Brian, will take another look! I did notice a review on here about her! Definitely appears to have wide service offering which is nice for a change!

Online webpunter

Put Canterbury into Awank on the search tab & set proximity

Offline manic_miner

Any walk-ins in the Canterbury area ?

Offline palatino

I second the recommendation for Subby Sweetheart. Nice girl, good VFM, but not a looker.
Otherwise: train to London (that's what I do anyway)

Offline manic_miner

What about any massage with a HE in the Canterbury area ?

Offline Fuzzyduck

It feels like a great opportunity for some members to go see some girls and report back. The leech label must weigh heavily on your minds.

niftyfiftydave

It feels like a great opportunity for some members to go see some girls and report back. The leech label must weigh heavily on your minds.

Come on now Fuzzy, actually admit they paid for sex by leaving a review? Why is it nearly every question like this or for info on a girl is by someone who has never left a review and can,t be arsed to use the search features? That could be a fun thread all on it,s own lol.