Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyJ95 - Salford Quays  (Read 2288 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Golovkin]

Offline Alexlove4anal

Been on the HL a while with much mixed reviews...finally thought time for proof! Visited this week and overall very happy man!

Comms were good and easy to sort out and got some clear directions for where to go. Nice new modern apartment, seemed to get in and out quietly enough but i can imagine people being around frequently.

As directed i let myself in and went into the bedroom where she was stood and dressed as directed. Id say age is about right (mid 20s) and pretty in the girl next door way! Touch out of shape but still decent, big fake tits and a great big ass.

Quick intro and exchange the paper and down to it! It was only when i got on the bed i saw the butt plug already in and twinkling away😀 Game on!

Started with some OWO as i lubed up her pussy and ass. Started playing with the plug as it was looking inviting straight away. Fingers in everywhere as i kiss her (minimal french) and get her to keep going back down. Decent head but like the kissing a wee bit held back- you know there is more but this looks like the standard service. No DT.
Next on her back when i rubber up and start going to town on that well lubed pussy- its a pretty tied one all all. Id say puffy too but clean and bald so good slapping noises. Shes making noises and playing with herself- seems to be into it but either way i was in my stride so happy.

Finally gets on all fours and tells me to get in her ass- its looks great and i dont need to be told twice. Start slowly and build up- 15mins later im going all out and she can take a hell of a pounding balls deep. Finish in the bag, quick chat and clean up and im off.

Overall not an perfect session in everyway but for £70 for 30 minutes its a fucking steal if you're an assman. I could believe people saying she doesnt put her whole heart and soul into every session but she get pounded like a trooper, dresses as requested and looked good.

Offline samneil15

Good review there Alex- She can definitely take a good anal pounding, just a shame she doesn't DFK or DT. For these reasons I don't return. But always on the back burner as a plan b if I'm in the mood for a young anal slut  :D

Offline tylerpunto

she must DFK at her own discretion, she gave me more tongue than I knew how to handle!

Online frankc

Nice review there Pal, I really must get down to see this girl...

Offline Tonyg

...... plenty of DT when I saw her...... messy as fuck!
Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fallentrees1321

Been on my HL for a while but kept putting off for other prospects and because of mixed reviews , gonna have to pop round soon otherwise ill be the only one on this site that hasn't had a go  :lol:

Offline FWK1

I’ve seen her and even wrote a review out only to lose the lot when I tried to edit it.. :dash:

It was nothing that hasn’t already been said other than I found her a bit odd maybe we just didn’t click but conversation was strained and she seemed to have trouble looking you in the eye when you talk to her..

Saying that though I’m still thinking of going back for another go at smashing her back doors in..  :D