Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Jane 95 Salford  (Read 913 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Numberone

Price paid £140
Location. Nice flat in media city

Lady: Emily is an attractive mid 20s lady with a fairly toned size 10 body, b cup breasts with nice perky nipples. Very slight tummy, about 5'4.

Meeting : everything in the run up to the meeting was excellent. Great comms. Agreed to my text about a sexy secretary outfit, seemed fine with me being 20 minutes late, although I had kept her updated. Easy to find. Great parking in booths. So all good.

I entered her apartment to be met by Emily who said that she didn't have a sexy secretary outfit (on her profile!) and she was wearing a one piece teddy. No stockings and heels which I love.
Her price was £130 but I only had £20 notes on me, she had no change so I gave her £140.

Onto the main event : this was a bit of a disappointment really. The kissing was only light and seemed a little forced. I then kissed her all over and she has a lovely shaven pussy that I went down on for a while. Didn't like a finger in her arse.
Then she said it was my turn. I had read on here about her great blowjobs, unfortunately that was not my experience. I like lots of variety, attention to the balls, the head, licking, eye contact etc. Emily seems to have a set routine that involves holding your cock, the same medium deep suck every time and no eye contact. I asked her to move her hand about 10 times but she kept returning it. Absolutely no eye contact. The same rhythm that actually became a bit sore. I gave loads of hints without being rude.
The net result was that I couldn't get fully hard to shag what looked like a great body. In the end I said that I would take over by hand. No dirty talk or ball licking. Just sat next to me on the bed stroking my thigh.
It all seemed very mechanical. The kissing was forced. No conversation at all. I told her that she seemed very quiet, it was all slightly awkward. No eye contact.
I was outside in 45 minutes
For the money that she is charging I think Emily needs to up her game. This was a bit like a disappointing parlour experience
Would I return : no

Offline Followyourdick

I realise it’s completely your call but it does sound like a generous neutral!

Offline Hurley

This is the thing with these girls they start off giving a great service become very popular and then it turns into a production line, very few seem able to maintain a consistent level 

Offline Numberone

It probably was a generous neutral but I'm sure if she upped her game she would be great.
At the price she is I would expect better.

Offline bugsybum

Shitty service and she was paid another £10 on top of her fee because she had no change. What a sly cunt. This should be a negative IMO