Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilyjane95 - Manchester  (Read 576 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mac72

Having read the various reports and comments about this girl recently and finding myself with a spare hour near MediaCityUK in the not so distant past thought I would give her a whirl myself.

External Link/Members Only

Salford Quays flat in heart of mediacity, clean modern easy to get to, lifts are bit unusual but easy enough when you work them out

Booked through AdultWork and a text or two to get flat number etc, all prompt and no complaint on timings.

Decent looking girl, picture are accurate a little bit of womanly meat on her bones, not skinny but all in proportion and well presented, unsure what all the fuss about her belly is from previous reviews she looked good to me.

Meet
So up to the flat, door open and entered as instructed, no rogue or late punter on the bones so bonus there! 
Offered a shower and a drink and back through to the bedroom, pretty sure she lives here and it is not a working flat, fk to start, then she slides down to my cock and owo, pretty average to be honest, know ball appreciation, a bit lacklustre and seemed like she was going through the motions (no excuse on cleanliness as I was spotless),
Halted her when suitably hard and asked for a rubber and access to her back door (all as arranged in emails), no issues here, onto all fours, lubes up and my cock slips in nice and easy, she makes all the right noises and I think she does enjoy it, so riding away here and head of steam being built up and batch 1in the rubber up the poop chute.

It does feel a bit dirty shagging a good look girl half your age in the ring piece and her seeming to enjoy it. 

A chat whilst waiting to get ready for round 2, pleasant girl but I think lacking a fair bit in some real life skills, but to be fair that’s not what I was paying for. 

Round two was sex in a few positions and probably overran by 5mins.

Now all of the above was ok, and that’s where the neutral comes from. Just ok doesn’t cut it for me when spending £130 for an hours fun, I want great and have and can get it elsewhere for similar money.

Overall

Maybe I caught her on a bad day, suspect not, I think the hook is anal at a good price and she know that! worth considering for that alone but needs to put a bit more effort in.

Pleasant girl, good looking, nice body but average service so for me a neutral.

Hope this help

M