Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilyjane95 - Manchester  (Read 2180 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Access

External Link/Members Only

Been a lot of chatter about this girl. But, she’s been on my radar a while so thought it was worth the risk.
Turns out there is no risk because I’m not a nutter.
Comms were great. Tried to book a few times but I had to let her down twice, fairly last minute. She was very polite and nice on the texts and understood.

Finally got round to the meet.
Looks wise she’s a very pretty girl. Nice eyes, blonde/brown hair. Lovely body. Accent is cute too.

Some gentle kissing leading to what I would say is a great blow job. Wet, deep, and with plenty of suction. Could have spent the whole meet there to be honest. Moved on to sex, she got  on top, swapper to missionary then on to anal doggy, which she loved!

Nice little half an hour and I will be going back.
Nice girl, great techniques, and great value.

Not much more to add to be honest. I’m not going to get fluffy but she does come across as a genuinely nice girl. I’ll be back.

vw

Been a lot of chatter about this girl. But, she’s been on my radar a while so thought it was worth the risk.
Turns out there is no risk because I’m not a nutter.

Sounds like a dig at other reviewers to me.   :bomb: :bomb:

Is that the one she posted his nationality or the one she called a cunt?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 06:52:16 pm by vw »

Offline NigelF

Sounds like a dig at other reviewers to me.   :bomb: :bomb:

Is that the one she posted his nationality or the one she called a cunt?

Yes, I don't think that's best practice, however I think it's still just about fine in his own review. But when he also posts in someone else's review (even if the OP comes across like a weirdo and a moron), I think that crosses the line into white knighting territory:
I’ve seen her since this shitshow from the OP

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=211126.0

Cracking girl. Honestly, I won’t hesitate in seeing her again. We actually got on quite well despite me having to let her down twice. Thought I might have got lots of abuse, but didn’t. Read the reviews on here and make your own mind up. I did.

Perhaps ironically, I think digs at other reviewers are best made in that reviewer's own review thread and your own positive experiences (if contradictory to someone else's review) are best kept in your own review thread.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 08:04:42 pm by NigelF »

Offline Titi

Smells like damage limitations to me.

Offline Access

Yes, I don't think that's best practice, however I think it's still just about fine in his own review. But when he also posts in someone else's review (even if the OP comes across like a weirdo and a moron), I think that crosses the line into white knighting territory:
Perhaps ironically, I think digs at other reviewers are best made in that reviewer's own review thread and your own positive experiences (if contradictory to someone else's review) are best kept in your own review thread.
Thanks for the advice. As you know I was touch and go whether to see her due to the 2 negative reviews. But messages from other people reassured me she was good. I went to see her and my experience was very similar to the other positives, and from messages I got.

As regards making a dig at the other punter... I’ve read that thread a few times. If anyone thinks he’s in the right then I’d be lost for words.
I give honest reviews but it’s up to each individual if they feel it’s an experience they want/don’t want. Some people will have different experiences for whatever reason. You pay your money you takes your chances.
She’s 18 positive, 2 neutral and 2 negatives... not bad stats enough to put me off, without trying myself.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 10:40:40 pm by Access »

Offline Access

Not sure what you mean? Read my other reviews. I’ll be honest and frank about them.

vw

She’s 18 positive, 2 neutral and 2 negatives... not bad stats enough to put me off, without trying myself.

Typical WK phrase to reel of review stats as if others cannot see them.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Access

Typical WK phrase to reel of review stats as if others cannot see them.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Are you seriously accusing me of being her?

I’m sure Aimy and Zoe can confirm I’m not ...  I suggest you take your meds and get a good nights sleep.

vw

Are you seriously accusing me of being her?

I’m sure Aimy and Zoe can confirm I’m not ...  I suggest you take your meds and get a good nights sleep.

Nope just a cunt struck punter trying to prove to her that he can attack other punters for her.   :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Access

Nope just a cunt struck punter trying to prove to her that he can attack other punters for her.   :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
Not at all... have you actually read the other review and what happened? If it was a SP doing that id say the same about them. I don’t give a fuck if it’s a punter or an SP, but if you think that punter is in the right then I’d be lost for words. Do you really think it’s ok for a punter to enter an SP’s place without permission? Even another forum member apologised for not seeing it for what it is. There’s no “attacking” of other punters. I’ll say it again, he was a fucking nut job. If you wanna stick up for him, that’s your choice. Makes you a nutjobs white knight?

And I’ve notning to prove to her, or anyone.

vw

Not at all... have you actually read the other review and what happened? If it was a SP doing that id say the same about them. I don’t give a fuck if it’s a punter or an SP, but if you think that punter is in the right then I’d be lost for words. Do you really think it’s ok for a punter to enter an SP’s place without permission? Even another forum member apologised for not seeing it for what it is. There’s no “attacking” of other punters. I’ll say it again, he was a fucking nut job. If you wanna stick up for him, that’s your choice. Makes you a nutjobs white knight?

And I’ve notning to prove to her, or anyone.

Well you post like you are trying to prove something,  not sure why you used your review to have a pop at him?  Maybe you want to be the hero?   :sarcastic:

Offline Access

Well you post like you are trying to prove something,  not sure why you used your review to have a pop at him?  Maybe you want to be the hero?   :sarcastic:
Hero for what? If anyone seems to have something to prove it’s yourself? What’s your motivation for standing up for a punter entering a SP’s premises without permission? I’m all ears...

Offline yorkieyorkie

Calm down OP.

Cheers for the review anyway.

vw

Hero for what? If anyone seems to have something to prove it’s yourself? What’s your motivation for standing up for a punter entering a SP’s premises without permission? I’m all ears...

I have not defended him, just questioning your need to play the hero and have a pop from your review.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Was your review written for that purpose?

2 things i notice he is still a member and she has posted nothing on saafe.

Offline Access

Offline Access

I have not defended him, just questioning your need to play the hero and have a pop from your review.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Was your review written for that purpose?

2 things i notice he is still a member and she has posted nothing on saafe.
My review was written with the same purpose as all my others. To share MY experience with an SP. If you’re not happy with that, tough shit.

vw

My review was written with the same purpose as all my others. To share MY experience with an SP. If you’re not happy with that, tough shit.

Looks like it was written by someone with a hero complex to prove himself, if you are not happy with my assessment based on your review tough shit too.

Offline Access

Looks like it was written by someone with a hero complex to prove himself, if you are not happy with my assessment based on your review tough shit too.
you really haven’t read my other reviews have you? You seem to be the one with the hero complex. My god bless you and the dodgy punters civil ceremony... bellend

vw

you really haven’t read my other reviews have you? You seem to be the one with the hero complex. My god bless you and the dodgy punters civil ceremony... bellend

Well your review says all i need to know about you, to remind you what other posters said;

I think that crosses the line into white knighting territory:

Offline NigelF

Thanks for the advice. As you know I was touch and go whether to see her due to the 2 negative reviews. But messages from other people reassured me she was good. I went to see her and my experience was very similar to the other positives, and from messages I got.

As regards making a dig at the other punter... I’ve read that thread a few times. If anyone thinks he’s in the right then I’d be lost for words.
I give honest reviews but it’s up to each individual if they feel it’s an experience they want/don’t want. Some people will have different experiences for whatever reason. You pay your money you takes your chances.

I don't think anyone thinks that punter was right but given the silence from the WG regarding key questions, it seems that he wasn't totally wrong either. I suppose it's not too important though but it would be nice and more helpful for others to know the whole truth.

Anyway, yes, I personally don't doubt your experience (because it's similar to my experiences) and I'm very glad you had a good time but I can see why others might, if not doubt you, at least question your intent with this review (such as myself, Pebble and VW), mainly because:

- You've attacked the OP of her recent negative both in his own review thread (fine) and again in your own review (not so great).

- You've not said anything that could be seen as even remotely critical about her and saying things like "there is no risk because I'm not a nutter" is a bit extreme/facetious considering she still has one other "legit" negative and 2 neutrals. There clearly is a risk, it's just probably still a small one. You also failed to mentioned your previous issues with her comms:
I’ve emailed her a number of times to make a booking and she’s not responding. Was prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt on the account that she does anal and is hot.. off the list now though

- The timing was convenient and while I don't doubt the coincidence in the timing of your actual punt, the timing of this review is a little suspicious (even though it probably should be applauded). And given how revealing about yourself you've been in this review (which is helpful for punters though), it's pretty much certain that she knows who you are now. So one has to wonder why you wanted that?

Offline Access

Well we swapped messages about her after my original dismissal of her over coms (via email I just have to clarify), and decided to go as you know, on your recommendation. Her coms over text were much better than email. My advice to her would be to remove her email from her AW page if she’s not going to check it often enough. At £70 it would have been a low cost risk should it have been a poor punt. If she only did one hour bookings at £120+ I wouldn’t have taken the risk. It happened to be a good punt.

The OP I slated, I stand by it. Who in their right mind try’s and enters a girls property without her permission? I sometimes get nervous even if I have permission to “just open the door and come in”. I prefer the SP to come to the door, open it and invite me in.

Anyway, time to move on to the next one...