Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilyjane95 - Salford  (Read 6016 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Access

Is anyone else just hoping the other punter puts a review up on here?  :D :bomb:

In summary:

- The OP is a fucking wierdo
- The WG attracts drama and is worth avoiding until she sorts herself out

I’ve seen her since this shitshow from the OP

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=211126.0

Cracking girl. Honestly, I won’t hesitate in seeing her again. We actually got on quite well despite me having to let her down twice. Thought I might have got lots of abuse, but didn’t. Read the reviews on here and make your own mind up. I did.

Offline OakTree

I think we’re all waiting for the review that’s starts with,

"There I was balls deep in this handsome lass when in walks some fucker saying hey Emily I text you, why you no answer?

That would be great review.

Offline Trotter671

Clusterfucked IMHO sums this whole sorry tale up.  :dash: :dash:

Perhaps it's the heat ??  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

That's what I was thinking MrFF - my heads hurts after reading this thread :scare:

Offline Titi

"There I was balls deep in this handsome lass when in walks some fucker saying hey Emily I text you, why you no answer?

+1

Offline lewisjones23

I’ve seen her since this shitshow from the OP

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=211126.0

Cracking girl. Honestly, I won’t hesitate in seeing her again. We actually got on quite well despite me having to let her down twice. Thought I might have got lots of abuse, but didn’t. Read the reviews on here and make your own mind up. I did.

i have made my own mind up

Offline lewisjones23

Which is ?  :lol:

too much drama around her and she seems too much up and down for a reliable booking

see if her reviews level out one way or another

Offline NigelF

Now it sounds interesting... did she say that after  you have both agreed to a 7pm booking or you just thought that you have had a booking for 7???
Only question is whether she has first agreed to a 7pm booking (as per the review says she even told him not to be late) or not. If yes then she trying to push the op back only works if the op agrees to it too.

Why you would see him again after all that, I can’t fathom.

She's said she won't comment further (as she usually does when caught out lying) but it's still a shame that she hasn't answered the above questions. It looks like she's just trying to hide her poor organisation, comms and decision making. He also can't have been that bad because despite outing his nationality on here she still hasn't reported him (e.g. on SAAFE) - to me that makes her revelations about him to be both extremely inappropriate and actually lacking in credibility, even though it is obvious from his own words that he's an idiot/a bit mental.

It's also a shame the OP hasn't further clarified despite having logged repeatedly and recently (just like Emily).

Anyway, this seems to be the most apt summary:
What I get from this is that you're both fucking stupid.

thomas santos

She’ such a fucking she called on that time that comment on my review that that was my fault but I got screenshots of the massage obviously she made a double book

[Removed by admin]

Offline Access

You really do need to move on from this, plenty more girls out there.

thomas santos

I’ve seen her couple of days ago on Monday around 7 o’clock and honestly I’ve seen her twice, I wasn’t disappointed at all on the other day I’ve met her for the first time that was a week before and I decided to make an appointment again on Monday for 1hour £130 so I went there I told her I’ll be there 7 o’clock and she said don’t be late so I decided to go there by car so it’s gonna be quite then I textet her that I’m on the way now like 15 menit away and she replied,, see ya soon I’ll text you at 7 o’clock when am sorted x,, so arrived a bit early so I waited till 7 o’clock and I texted her at 7 O’clock but she didn’t reply because someone was booking her on my appointment time so I decided to get in and I texted her I’m gonna get in I know her room number so I got in and she forgot to lock the door so I opened the door the guy was with her and she souted at me get out so just get out of the apartment and waiting in my car until they finish but and they finished She got angry at me she texted me,, don’t come back get away,, I told I apologise I didn’t know she was really angry, she now go away like your wrong in the head so I said no problem and then suddenly she changed her mind that I can come and see her but this is my last time, so I just don’t understand why she was angry at me for? I was there on time so Emily if your reading this the question is wtf is the deference him and me thou? Do you think I can’t afford you or what? So that’s what I was disappointed but other then that 100% good services

After that I told her that can I come now so agreed and yeah I paid her for 1hour I really enjoyed it I got my 1 hour with full services fk owo swallowing twice and last I told her just give a hj and bj to cum for 3 times and took a shower after that, and I

[Removed by admin]

Offline Trotter671

Exactly, put it down to experience and leave it alone and move on OP.

thomas santos

Thanks pall
I wil
she is fucking horrible cunt such a fucking liar

thomas santos

[Removed by admin]
I wish I could give back this review a negative!
Does anyone know how to change to negative?

Offline Fast and Bulbous

You've revealed her full address which is against site rules. You may wish to amend post 59 or ask admin to delete it.

thomas santos

You've revealed her full address which is against site rules. You may wish to amend post 59 or ask admin to delete it.
Ohh shit
I didn’t see that
How do I delete that?

Offline Fast and Bulbous

Ohh shit
I didn’t see that
How do I delete that?

Try clicking 'Modify' on the same line as 'Post #59.' Otherwise you'll need to contact admin?

Offline NigelF

I wish I could give back this review a negative!
Does anyone know how to change to negative?
Ohh shit
I didn’t see that
How do I delete that?

I've changed it to a negative for you now. I (and the other helpers) can't edit or delete posts though, but since you've reported your screenshot to admin, it should be taken care of soon. Feel free to re-upload it, just make sure to redact/"blackout" the postcode and the floor/her room number.

Cheers for the screenshots though, quite amusing. How does it feel to be "the worst person in the world" and to have "ruined her life"?  :lol:

I called him at 6 and asked him to come for 7.45. He just rocked up early cause he’s rude and arrogant.
Apologise for my comment that was my fault I should have been there at 7:45 I didn’t read the text that someone is booked her at 6:30 for 30 menits finish at 7 o’clock and she will be ready for me at 7:30 or 7:45 sorry Emily sorry about that

There's still a contradiction here. It's clear that 7pm was very firmly agreed beforehand but it's not clear if pushing back to 7:45 was agreed by both parties, the OP certainly seems to suggest it wasn't. Emily says she called him but the OP says he just "didn't read the text".

If the OP didn't clearly agree to it being pushed back then it's still a double booking.

+100
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 01:52:38 pm by NigelF »

thomas santos

Only question is whether she has first agreed to a 7pm booking (as per the review says she even told him not to be late) or not. If yes then she trying to push the op back only works if the op agrees to it too.

Hidden Image/Members Only

thomas santos

That was not true
When she read my review she called me straight away and was really angry told me to comment on my review that my booking was at 7:45 but that is not true and and the reason why I admitted it that it was my fault because she said I’ve ruined her life so felt bad for that and that’s why I did that, and after that she fucked me up from behind so I had to prereview that she is such a fucking liar

thomas santos

He is a head case.

And I’m a nice girl why should I let someone lie about me.

And obviously I booked her in advance/ a week before and then on Sunday I even reminded her/ the meeting happened on Monday I got a screenshot

Offline yorkieyorkie

You come across very clingy and creepy OP.

Just move on and leave the girl alone now.

Not WK just bored with this whole thread. I’ve never met the girl in question but OP seems OBSESSED

Offline Access

Not WK just bored with this whole thread. I’ve never met the girl in question but OP seems OBSESSED
Absolutely. Weirdo and a creep.

Offline Hemlock47

+ 1

Luissuarez777

I see a negative review sonwhy isneveryone saying he left positive. Looked at her profile she looks fit but no face pics anyone know what she's like facially. This may of enhanced her profile..
Well I'm considering a visit anyway

Offline Bustydusty

Ffs is this thread still alive? :dash:

Offline bigthickdick

Ffs is this thread still alive? :dash:

OP rebumped it posting some screenshots proving that she lied as usual. Also he requested to change the rating to a negative.

Offline Access

I see a negative review sonwhy isneveryone saying he left positive. Looked at her profile she looks fit but no face pics anyone know what she's like facially. This may of enhanced her profile..
Well I'm considering a visit anyway
She’s very pretty facially. Lovely accent too, soft north eastern.

Offline scutty brown

Is "Thomas Santos" the OP's real name?
She says he's Portugese, and the name sounds Portugese

STAR-LORD

Has it popped up yet?  :lol:

Offline cueball

What a bloody faff, too much confusion with who said what to whom  :dash:

My policy with confusion and faffing is to bin. She's off the list she were never really on.

Offline Symbolically

Man.... wtf is this thread all about, It's a trainwreck  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Access

Man.... wtf is this thread all about, It's a trainwreck  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Basically some guy thought he was seeing an SP at a particular time, she says different. One word against another. However, the punter went to her place and let himself in without getting the  “come up now” text. She’s good like, but not worth obsessing over, he’s like a jealous ex bf or something.
She may have double booked or extended a booking of an existing punt, we don’t know.
Any normal person would just post up his experience and move on.

Offline Access

Has it popped up yet?  :lol:
i think you should volunteer writing it😂

STAR-LORD

i think you should volunteer writing it😂

If only it had been me!  :sarcastic:  It would be a hell of a review.  :D

Offline Trotter671

Fuck me still going - I'd best get out the popcorn! :scare:

Offline bigthickdick

Basically some guy thought he was seeing an SP at a particular time, she says different. One word against another. However, the punter went to her place and let himself in without getting the  “come up now” text. She’s good like, but not worth obsessing over, he’s like a jealous ex bf or something.
She may have double booked or extended a booking of an existing punt, we don’t know.
Any normal person would just post up his experience and move on.

Now I am telling you too.... stop whiteknighting this fucking liar. It is NOT one word against another. It's a word of an sp who has proved herself being a liar several times on this forum, who also has a tendency of double booking clients, denying previously specifically agreed and advertised service, outing clients, telling clients to 'fuck right off you cunt' for a negative review etc. vs. the word of a punter who has been a twat yet his word is supported by the screenshots of the txt messages they've exchanged.

I don't question her being nice and a good shag. She probably is. But she's a hell of a lot to learn yet.

Offline Access

Now I am telling you too.... stop whiteknighting this fucking liar. It is NOT one word against another. It's a word of an sp who has proved herself being a liar several times on this forum, who also has a tendency of double booking clients, denying previously specifically agreed and advertised service, outing clients, telling clients to 'fuck right off you cunt' for a negative review etc. vs. the word of a punter who has been a twat yet his word is supported by the screenshots of the txt messages they've exchanged.

I don't question her being nice and a good shag. She probably is. But she's a hell of a lot to learn yet.
And who the fuck are you to tell me what to do? Seriously? I’m not white knighting anyone. I’ve not stood up for and white knighted her language toward another punter, I’ve said the guys an obsessed weirdo, and he walked into her apartment uninvited when she was mid punt! Yes she’s a lot to learn, like locking doors for one. But this guys behaviour is bordering on dangerous. Something you seem to overlook...

And way to go to contradicting yourself
It's a word of an sp who has proved herself being a liar several times on this forum, who also has a tendency of double booking clients, denying previously specifically agreed and advertised service, outing clients, telling clients to 'fuck right off you cunt' for a negative review etc

I don't question her being nice and a good shag. She probably is.

Now I’ve seen this girl, and can only report on MY experience with her... can you?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 09:23:45 am by Access »

Offline Access

If only it had been me!  :sarcastic:  It would be a hell of a review.  :D
I’m sure you could come up with one for comedy value...

Offline bigthickdick

And who the fuck are you to tell me what to do? Seriously? I’m not white knighting anyone. I’ve not stood up for and white knighted her language toward another punter, I’ve said the guys an obsessed weirdo, and he walked into her apartment uninvited when she was mid punt! Yes she’s a lot to learn, like locking doors for one. But this guys behaviour is bordering on dangerous. Something you seem to overlook...

And way to go to contradicting yourself
Now I’ve seen this girl, and can only report on MY experience with her... can you?

You're a fucking white knight and I'm not the only one noticing it.

Get it in your head, when you're trying to smooth out things for your sweetheart that is white knighting. When saying shit like one word against another that's bollocks. It's one word against screenshots proving that she's a liar. Yes the op is a weirdo but that doesn't stop her shagging him and she hasn't even reported him on SAAFE.

I'm not contradicting myself, she might be a nice girl and a good shag if you can actually meet her and if you have nothing bad to say about her. But she's quick to show her true colours when someone isn't 100% happy with her.

There's clearly a HUGE risk even if you're not a nutter.

And i also.have experience with her without even seeing her. Via this forum.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 09:59:02 am by bigthickdick »

Offline Access

You're a fucking white knight and I'm not the only one noticing it.

Get it in your head, when you're trying to smooth out things for your sweetheart that is white knighting. When saying shit like one word against another that's bollocks. It's one word against screenshots proving that she's a liar. Yes the op is a weirdo but that doesn't stop her shagging him and she hasn't even reported him on SAAFE.

I'm not contradicting myself, she might be a nice girl and a good shag if you can actually meet her and if you have nothing bad to say about her. But she's quick to show her true colours when someone isn't 100% happy with her.

There's clearly a HUGE risk even if you're not a nutter.
You’re as deluded as the OP... smooth things out with my sweetheart? Get a grip. I’ve seen her once. Nothing to smooth out here. Enjoyed myself, and then move onto the next one. Plenty of other women to see, variety is the spice of life. You’re beginning to sound like child who’s been rejected.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 10:02:25 am by Access »

Offline bigthickdick

You’re as deluded as the OP... smooth things out with my sweetheart? Get a grip. I’ve seen her once. Enjoyed myself, and then move onto the next one. Plenty of other women to see, variety is the spice of life. You’re beginning to sound like child who’s been rejected.

Funny. You're quick to jump on her defence and that makes you a white knight. The OP is a weirdo out of question and his behaviour is unacceptable. But that doesn't change facts, and all i was stating were facts so that anyone reading it can make informed decisions. You're bending the facts to her favour and that's white knighting.

Offline Access

Funny. You're quick to jump on her defence and that makes you a white knight. The OP is a weirdo out of question and his behaviour is unacceptable. But that doesn't change facts, and all i was stating were facts so that anyone reading it can make informed decisions. You're bending the facts to her favour and that's white knighting.
Incorrect..: read my posts... I’ve always stated that it’s down to individuals to make informed decisions. I’m not jumping to her defence at all, I’m pointing out the OP it’s one pork pie short of a picnic...  one could say you’re white knighting the OP?
The facts are - communication was bad on both part. We do not know what was said in the phone call after the texts as we aren’t party to them.
The OP went into the SPs place uninvited
The OP continued to be clearly obsessive, when there’s so many other SPs out there (and possibly better)
The SP was clearly freaked out
The SP stupidly didn’t lock the door
The SP didn’t confirm  the change in time to the OP on text (whether this was communicated on the phone or not we don’t know for sure either way)

Lastly, I’m not defending the SP, I’m defending myself and your assumptions. I’m not her lover, her pimp, her tout, and as specified, I’ve seen her once as there are plenty of other women to experience.
I’m also human. And see absolutely no legitimacy for the OPs behaviour... which in my mind is a lot worse than double booking/postponing a punt. When and if I’m bumped by an SP, I’d report it and move on as they’d clearly not be worth the aggro or effort. Inconvenient? Yes, but fuck em if they don’t communicate or if they don’t show up.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fuck me still going - I'd best get out the popcorn! :scare:

Indeed you should. I reckon a 40 footer of the stuff should do.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline Trotter671

Indeed you should. I reckon a 40 footer of the stuff should do.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Indeed MrFF - watch this or The Goldbergs - I'm multi tasking at moment :D

Offline bigthickdick

Incorrect..: read my posts... I’ve always stated that it’s down to individuals to make informed decisions. I’m not jumping to her defence at all, I’m pointing out the OP it’s one pork pie short of a picnic...  one could say you’re white knighting the OP?

white knighting the OP??? Do you realise that we are on a punters forum??? Here we assume that the punter says the truth. Especially when he's posting supporting evidence. She did not admit any mistake on her side. He admitted what he did. He is a nutter and an idiot but we KNOW that he's telling the truth.

The facts are - communication was bad on both part. We do not know what was said in the phone call after the texts as we aren’t party to them.

According to the OP there was no phone call an as he hasn't been caught lying yet I'm inclined to believe him especially as she has been caught out multiple times.

The OP went into the SPs place uninvited

True. That's what makes him a dickhead.
The OP continued to be clearly obsessive, when there’s so many other SPs out there (and possibly better)

Again true.

The SP was clearly freaked out.

She was clearly pissed off. Maybe freaked out too but we don't know that. If she really was freaked out qwhy did she not report him on SAAFE? But she was surely scared of losing 2 punters at the same time  :lol:

The SP stupidly didn’t lock the door
Again true and very unprofessional.

The SP didn’t confirm  the change in time to the OP on text (whether this was communicated on the phone or not we don’t know for sure either way)

Lastly, I’m not defending the SP, I’m defending myself and your assumptions. I’m not her lover, her pimp, her tout, and as specified, I’ve seen her once as there are plenty of other women to experience.

I don't think that you're her pimp or lover. But you're saying things that are not true but surely look good on her ie. 'There's no risk cause you're not a nutter' or when summarising this thread saying 'one word against another' turning a blind eye to black on white facts. THAT MAKES YOU A WHITE KNIGHT.

I’m also human. And see absolutely no legitimacy for the OPs behaviour...

me neither but that's not what we're arguing about.
which in my mind is a lot worse than double booking/postponing a punt. When and if I’m bumped by an SP, I’d report it and move on as they’d clearly not be worth the aggro or effort. Inconvenient? Yes, but fuck em if they don’t communicate or if they don’t show up.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 10:46:45 pm by bigthickdick »

Offline bigthickdick

Can't believe the OP is asking admin to change the rating of this review back to positive or a neutral because she apologised for what she did  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Can't believe the OP is asking admin to change the rating of this review back to positive or a neutral because she apologised for what she did  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Nothing surprises me with this OP, he keeps changing his mind.

Offline cueball

Makes me wonder what is going on in the background here. Is the prossie and the op having discussions behind the scenes?