Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EmilyJane95 - Salford  (Read 2435 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline MrMog

External Link/Members Only OR External Link/Members Only

Bit of a short one this one as most of the bases have been covered by others.

Venue: Hotel near a supermarket at the end of regent road, no desk dodging and fairly quiet.

Price: £70

Time Spent: 30 Mins

Appearance: Nice looking young lass, a perky little pair of tits and nice little arse and ok it's not looks but she has a rather sultry Cumbrian accent.

And now for the good bit...

Having recently gotten over a bit of a heart attack (hence a lack of reports lately) I decided to dip my feet in the water with a mild punt, more of a massage and a blowy than full sex but still all good.

Communication was fine, a few issues but that was down to the AW site and not Emily. I found the room pretty easily enough and she was doing the usual standing behind the door routine we all know too well.

I had asked for her to wear her School Girl Uniform for a bit of added kink, but as I said AW was playing up on the evening and some messages were not getting through. I was not disappointed however as she answered wearing a nice skimpy little bra and knicker set in red.

I was not up for full sex so opted for a blowjob which was done very well indeed, this then moved to a full body massage which was also done fairly well, we swapped a few positions with me lying down and standing for blowies and I was more than happy with that and once my time was up it was time to go. DFK was proper DFK and done with a lot of enthusiasm and no signs of any cig taste etc... she has a cracking little body to fondle though... Well worth a shot at.

Overall, a positive as she was enthusiastic, keen and eager and ok she may have gained a few ounces since her photos were taken but they are in no way misleading, if anything I thought it made her look a little better.

In between, we had a little chat and she is a pleasant and rather surprisingly intelligent girl with her head screwed on, not one of the usual psychos which I have come across in recent times. She is not too pushy and really easy to get on with, in fact probably the easiest WG I have ever spoken too.

So it is a thumbs up from me and I would see her again, just gotta give it a few more months to fully recover from my op first :).

All in all, a cracking little lady with a pretty hot little body.

Treat her.... oh ffs Shes well wor..... oh fuck sake...

Offline NigelF

Nice one, glad to see you getting back into swing of things.

Treat her.... oh ffs Shes well wor..... oh fuck sake...

:D

MarcT

Good for you MrMog.  :hi:

I have recently read nothing but good things about EmilyJane. Have a few in the HL for an upcoming North West venture. From what I have read Emily is consistently proving she has some versatility that I hadn't considered.  :unknown: :thumbsup:

May your recovery continue well.  :hi:

The quest continues

Offline MrMog

Cheers lads, I am doing much better at the moment and starting to get my stride back :)

As for Emily, I was really sceptical about her tbh, I actually thought for a few moments that she was messing me about via AW but on looking closer it was actually the AW system playing up as it was struggling that night and running really slow. I missed a few of her emails, one telling me to phone her and another with directions to the room.

I managed to get it sorted and was in there with no issues. She really is a little firecracker, had no idea this place even existed and was shocked when I told her she had positive feedback on here. She is really grounded and not full of herself, from the moment I walked in the room she put me at ease, I explained what I wanted and why and she understood, did a cracking job of it and I more than got my money's worth.

OK, she may have put a few pounds on since her photos were taken but as I said, she actually looks better for it in my opinion. I was expecting far worse and was pleasantly surprised with what I got.

I will definitely be seeing her again, not often you find a WG that genuinely likes sex and she ain't the usual run of the mill nutjob bimbo either which makes a change. All in all, she is a sweet little thing. Let's hope she stays that way. Glad to see others are having fun with her too.

Offline NigelF

had no idea this place even existed and was shocked when I told her she had positive feedback on here.

She definitely did know about this place as she used to mention it on her profile that she had reviews on here for an old AW profile of hers. She then stopped mentioning it and now she mentions her current reviews. I think what she was actually surprised at is the number of new/recent reviews she has on here, especially in such a relatively short period of time. 

Offline frankc

Nice review there MrMog......but what I really want to know is......what were her towels like ?.... :D :D :D

Offline MrMog

She definitely did know about this place as she used to mention it on her profile that she had reviews on here for an old AW profile of hers. She then stopped mentioning it and now she mentions her current reviews. I think what she was actually surprised at is the number of new/recent reviews she has on here, especially in such a relatively short period of time. 

Yeah, I saw a mention pop up the other day, it was after I mentioned the good reviews on here tbh, I was not aware of any mention on her profile prior to that. If she did know about it then she did a good job at convincing me different as she kept getting the name wrong and I had to literally explain what it was to her.

Oh and I never got to meet her towels as I was in a rush to go check my blood pressure lol
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 12:34:07 am by MrMog »

Offline frankc

Oh and I never got to meet her towels as I was in a rush to go check my blood pressure lol

Gonna have to try this girl for myself......I'll report back on the towels Pal...... :thumbsup:

Offline Melonade

She was my first ever punt and she blew me away

Offline threechilliman

Gonna have to try this girl for myself......I'll report back on the towels Pal...... :thumbsup:

Towels were fine.