Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rihanne of Premium. (Sunderland) Worth risking my car for....  (Read 2753 times)

6 review(s) for rhiannerose  (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]
98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

moreplease

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 45 minutes.

Sunderland isn't a place I'd normally head over to for a punt... let alone anywhere near the Hendon/ Docks border, you always run the risk of returning to a pile of glass where your car used to be and the locals look like extras from The Walking Dead, both face wise and in their fashion style.... tracky bottoms tucked inside your off white towelling socks are still a fashion statement here............ :scare:

However, the pics and info on Rihanne looked very promising, she's young, attractive, open minded and educated to 'A' levels. She's also on the books of Premium, and Juney and her team have never let me down so decision made and despite the warning sirens and flashing red lights on my satnav when I typed in " Sunderland " I decided to brave it.

In fairness, parking ( which was  free to boot  :yahoo: ) was safe enough and within 50 yards of Rihanne, who was based in a block of modern, if slightly dissolute from the outside, flats.  Comms were great, directions absolutely spot on and no problems finding it on my satnav.

Rihanne answered the door, well she hid behind it as per usual for wg , in a cute and sexy bra and thong set. Nice to see what's on display  ;) Tidy flat, no concerns there.

PW done, and we briefly discussed Rihanne's list of  ' No-No's ' which was quicker than her gong through her ' Yes-Yes's '.  Essentially she wasn't into spitting ( I assumed she meant on her rather than the carpet ) or heavy handed fingering, fair enough. Everything else was fair game, including A.

Nice bit of FK and light DFK to start then on her knees while I undressed and a nice sloppy OWO bj from her.  Onto the fun, threw her on her back and went down for some RO. Clean shaven, cute looking pussy!! and sweet tasting, certainly a very hygiene conscious young lady. I should say her profile says she's 22, she could easily pass for 19, no question and her body and skin tome were fab.

Anyway, some 69 followed, then more playing around and on with the mac. Several positions followed, mish, doggy, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, with a great view of an extremely cute ass!!  Some mild spanking, Rihanne was cool with this as long as  it wasn't hard enough to leave marks, fair enough by me.

Got her on all fours and was enjoying the view while hammering her as hard as I could ( she does like it hard! ) and she turned round and asked " Do you fancy giving me some anal? "  never being one to refuse a lady, I took up the offer , rude not to  ;) I also have to say she has a really cute bum-hole, not like some of the ravaged war zones I've ( unfortunately ) seen over the years :scare:.  I actually wondered if I'd fit in there..... no worries though,old john thomas slipped in a treat. I was gentle at first but Rihanne made it plain she was happy for me to go all in.... and she took me to the hilt!! Again, she does like it hard, this young lady genuinely loves anal, no question. 2 or 3 minutes of hard thrusting ( with me thinking about Sunderland's current managerial crisis to stop me from shooting my load ) and she looked round and told me " I'm going to cum very soon, keep going hard ". Bloody hell, it was a race between me and her after those words!!  Withing 20-25 seconds she did cum...and how! I had my hand around her pussy at the time and it was evident, very evident, that she had indeed orgasmed.

Thank fuck for that! meant I could finish off, and I did!!!

Rihanne cleaned me up, offered me extra wipes and we had a 5-6 minute chat about life in general.

She was well worth the trek to Mackemland, a nice girl and certainly enjoys having fun!

I'd certainly recommend her, especially to fans of the chocolate starfish as Rihanne loves ' A' rather than just providing a service for it.

Thanks, Rihanne and thanks to Juney at Premium. I couldn't have picked a better punt that day  :D :hi:

N.B. One point to mention, Rihanne does have colonic irrigation or whatever the heck it's called...... very sensible and it does absolutely ensure you needn't worry about pulling out with bits of sweetcorn or worse, much worse on the mac!!  Clean as a whistle  :cool:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Nice review of a lady i would love to see again but not been able to diary match since my 1st meeting with her :cry:

Offline johnny34

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

moreplease

Nice review of a lady i would love to see again but not been able to diary match since my 1st meeting with her :cry:

Certainly one I'll be looking to meet up with again.  :cool: 

Offline Kev3773

Gone now.

I think she takes it down when she's not working, it's happened a few times  :unknown:

Offline Toon73

cheers for the review , she seems a top lass    ,,,,,,,,,,,,, p.s was your car on bricks when you got back ?  :unknown:

moreplease

cheers for the review , she seems a top lass    ,,,,,,,,,,,,, p.s was your car on bricks when you got back ?  :unknown:

Name me anyone in Hendon area who could afford 4 housebricks to put a car on ??   ;)

In fairness, parking is as safe as you're going to get in Sunderland....

Offline nigel4498

In fairness, parking is as safe as you're going to get in Sunderland....

Not so sure about that.
I had mine nicked while punting in Roker Avenue a few years back.
It was found abandoned in South Shields with blankets and pillows in the back.
It stank of pot too.

Offline Tiger63

Not so sure about that.
It stank of pot too.

Aye sorry about that mate but it was for a family holiday :lol: :lol:

Offline nigel4498

Aye sorry about that mate but it was for a family holiday :lol: :lol:
You could have at least washed the bedding afterwards  :D :D

Offline waynekerr600

Not so sure about that.
It stank of pot too.

But at least it allowed some mackems to start a better life in South Shields.