Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Toronto Field Report early 2024  (Read 392 times)

Offline londonhas

I had a chance to do a few weeks on business in Toronto earlier this year and was able to sample what the city had to offer

main resource was the web forum terb [dot] cc - similar forum sites exists for various parts of Canada

it seems half of the SPs were Oriental (dominated by Chinese-run agencies)  and the other half were other types of ethnicity. coming from the UK the best offering for me were the oriental imports, many good quality girls with good service staying in Toronto for short stints.

Agencies

terb forum has an advertising section and basically the agencies will update who's available every day. it was preferable to book the day before or morning of. the main areas seem to be downtown, airport, north york, and markham.  pricing are very clear including extras. for the japanese SPs, some provide "VIP" service for $200 which means BB - I know this is commonplace in Japan but was surprised to see it in canada. so be careful out there.

locations seem to be new build high-rise flats, good quality, clean, and safe.

Spas

they are dotted around and usually are rooms with ensuite shower. review of full activities are discouraged in the forums and are usually taken down after identified by mods. they seemed to be more unreliable and I visited just one, with a negative experience

Definitely, if I have a chance to visit again I would stick to agencies. maybe also go with a white canadian girl with their lovely accent.

separate reviews below on the action - enjoy lads.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 12:34:11 pm by londonhas »

Offline londonhas

Review 1: Nana at ATEA .

Comms: very easy text with agency. Agreed girl, time and location. Also answered questions clearly and promptly.

Location: downtown in a nice high-rise condo in one of the higher floors. The apartment is shared with another girl and could hear the other action on entry and exit , room was adequate in sound insulation. Double bed fit for purpose and ensuite with shower (no tub). Room was not big but does the job.

Girl: didn't see any review for Nana but fancied her look on the website and also she is Korean. Looks basically accurate to website description. Face definitely has work done so was pretty in that korean way with great makeup and eye contact. Enhanced breasts fits her figure well and nicely done. She's short and trim and perfect skin. Shaved below.

Service: Nana made me feel welcomed right away despite not sure how her English is. GFE vibe she took me clothes and folded neatly. Shared shower she washed my thoroughly and abit of bbbj as well.

Back to the room on the bed and she kneel on the side of bed for more good bbbj. She can take around my average length and doesn't mind gentle gagging when she took more (and when I was more hard). Balls licking very good.

A bit of pussy slide, on to CG a bit, then doggy on bed and then standing doggy by the mirror for Round 1.

Took a shower break and back to bed where she massage my legs (at my request) and then I turned over I asked her to kiss my body. She did that and progressed to rimming without my request. On the flip more bbbj in various positions light DT, on bed, in front of mirror so I can get side view, ball licking. On the missionary able to go deep without complaint and that was round 2.

Both times after cum she wash my cock with her mouth full of cold water. Feels very nice and refreshing!

Finished with another shower and on my way.

Nana also speaks Japanese so I was able to chat with her some small talk and also instructions throughout the action.

Paid at the end no rush .

On exit almost ran into other bro who was leaving around the same time and I think saw him in the elevator but all good, doesn't bother me.

Pleasantly surprised good quality girl and service for 400$ (around 230GBP). And having Japanese service and speaking was bonus for me. it was better service, quality, and price than i got in Japan!

« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 12:32:47 pm by londonhas »

Offline londonhas

Review 2: Candy, Girls Generation in Markham

This place requires a deposit for first time punters but I managed to get an appointment as I was free and they had an opening right then.

Comms: excellent

Location: Markham - Fit for purpose apartment however entrance is not so discreet. Efficient entry anyway. Exit through a separate door so no risk of running into other bros.

Girl: short and slim. Good shape and C ish boobs, I think nicely done implants. Very friendly and casually attitude. Cute face just enough GND and defo sexy vibes she knows what she's doing. she was advertised as "service queen" and didn't disappoint.

Service: 30min booking. Started with assisted shower, good convo in Mandarin. Onto bedroom, mirrors in two locations around the bed, nice touch. Laid me down for some LFK good GFE vibes some chatter. Boob rub over body I'm hard quickly. Bbbj with ball licking. When not totally hard can deepthroat and stick out tongue to balls. Talented. Alot of this , varied technique very little teeth, no rush. Good banter too , saying it tastes good lol. Onto standing bbbj she lick and suck balls great . Lots of DT in this position and gentle face fucking while tickling the balls. I didn't have time to fuck so asked if ok to CIM. She said ok with my dick in her mouth and I came in throatpie she took it all, suck me clean. After swallow she said my cum tastes sweet whats my diet lol. Some bed chats then another assisted shower before I went on my way.

Cost: $200 for hh. not cheap. $380/hr would have been great but alas.

I wish I had 1 hour booking, but I guess next time as she seems to be there for a few years rather than the Korean ones who are there temporarily.

Offline londonhas

Review 3: Angel Day Spa, Markham

Location: small spa in a strip mall in Markham, plenty of free parking

Cost: same as agencies, 180hh , not sure about full hour

Girl: Helen (?) - chinese lady, mid-40s, chubby but massive chebs, shaved below

Service: i visited quite late in the evening and was surprised no other girls were available, thinking with the little head I thought Helen would be quite a raunchy service minded older SP so went for it anyway. she was very chatty in an annoying way and kept asking to exchange contacts for future fun off-the-books. offered shower (alone), 5 minutes bad massage, bbbj not very deep with ball licking, asked for CG and she stopped after 2 minutes due to fatigue, finished in mish, shower solo again.

the quality of the girl and service were extremely low, i don't know how spas survive as the agencies were worlds better.  on their website there were also japanese and other ethnicity girls but i feel like they would be massively photoshopped.