Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eskimo Brothers - how related are we all on UKIP  (Read 2022 times)

Offline MancSean

Definition of Eskimo Brother - The definition for when 2 guys have had intercourse the same girl.
So I wonder how many of us our eskimo brothers and how many times. I could imagine an eskimo brother family tree would have umpteen branches and connections.
Just think loaf's of us could be related to Westie I know I am to JRC for instance

Offline cueball

Ha ha, excellent post, I reckon that a lout of us are Eskimo brothers round here up north west, I've a few new rellies on here now

Offline MancSean

I wonder which lass has produced the most brothers up in nw Kinkster gotta be high up the list

Offline Corus Boy

I don't want to think about the list of Asian fanciers in South Wales  :D

Offline MancSean

Tony Montana

What has this got to do with UKIP?

Offline MancSean

What has this got to do with UKIP?
Maybe you should be thinking more about women than Nigel Farage pal

Offline Lt Shaffer

Maybe you should be thinking more about women than Nigel Farage pal

lmbo

Offline HappyandLucky

I think if you punt a lot in a certain area and are helped by reviews on here, it happens but it doesn't bother me.
My hunting ground is Heathrow hotels and I often spot those that are clearly punters. Often wonder if they are part of the UKP brotherhood.

Neal69

The expression I heard was "Custard Cousins"

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :lol: :lol: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline danny.simons

Surely London has to be the place with the most 'connections' right? Ratio of punters to decent girls that are worth seeing must be at a premium

Offline MancSean

Offline MancSean

Surely London has to be the place with the most 'connections' right? Ratio of punters to decent girls that are worth seeing must be at a premium

Not sure some smaller places might have more as fewer girls to be shagged by the whole county

Offline Steely Dan

All UKP members in East Mids are Eskimo brothers since we all fucked Vicki! (Diamondintheruff)

Offline ianvilla

I don't want to think about the list of Asian fanciers in South Wales  :D

Or the list of Hungarian fanciers who have visited the establishment near IKEA in Cardiff.
 :hi:

Captain Caveman

I think we're supposed to call them 'Inuit brothers' now

:D

Offline pdq

I miss a few of my "brothers"

one used to write fb quite graphically so I would go see certain folk make it as extreme and as action packed as possible to then put down what I had done and wait to see his next fr filled with gifts and pleasantry's about not disrespecting  the wg by asking to do xyz.

another I used to watch to see where he went - he would do more punting than me and his tastes were similar to mine - if he put down he had a good time pretty much knew I was gonna have fun as well

Offline jsparky

I met the famous Ameera recently, which mean I have probably quiet a few eskimo brothers!   :D

Offline Lt Shaffer

All UKP members in East Mids are Eskimo brothers since we all fucked Vicki! (Diamondintheruff)

Too true brother!

Online threechilliman

In the NW, hot&hornyhannah82 or Zoe of manchester.

Rebecca More for the national title. How many guys has she fucked? Easily 5 figures if not 6. Dirty cow!

tcm

Ben4454

Maybe we should all get a eskimo brother tattoo.

Ok i'll get my coat..

Offline MancSean

Maybe we should all get a eskimo brother tattoo.

Ok i'll get my coat..
Very cheesy but not a bad idea and the funny thing is not many people would know what it was so probably get away with it. I am in a tattoo phase at the moment just got 2 new ones. For some reason I love the feeling of getting them.

Offline charger70

Now this thread has developed a new twist, suggestions for an apt tattoo! ( BTW I know that Mancsean and I are closely related this way :D)

LL

And every member in London must have fucked Michelle at least once!

Offline RedKettle

I have not had the pleasure yet - will move her up the list so I can join the family!

spkmstr48

Very cheesy but not a bad idea and the funny thing is not many people would know what it was so probably get away with it. I am in a tattoo phase at the moment just got 2 new ones. For some reason I love the feeling of getting them.

There's something in that, in my case I'd quite like to watch a girl having one done.