Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Finding it hard to punt  (Read 1752 times)

indexpunt

For some reason I've lost my appetite in punting. Two weeks ago I was quite ill. I had tonsillitis and that included: headache, sore throat, dizziness and aches everywhere. But I recovered quickly in a couple of days. Up until today I haven't cummed in three and a half weeks.

Don't have a raging sex drive, although I am 20. Just finding it hard to get going again. I'm starting to get tired really easily now; come back from university at around 13:00 every weekday and I just feel like going to sleep. I very much want to see a girl but at the same time I don't want to.

Well, if there's any respite, at least the money is still in my account. Like my last post, didn't do anything special then for my birthday. If you saw my other post; I also find it uncomfortable punting during daylight hours (strange, I know). Sunset around here is now around past eight, so I have to wait sometimes.

I've been wasting girl's time recently too; I call them up, ask for address to see where they are, get it, but eventually end up not going. Better get my act together.

Offline RedKettle

you said it - get your act together.

or just move on

Sureshot

Take a break for a while. Guessing you have exams coming up shortly so concentrate your efforts on whats really important. maybe wait and have a celebratory "end of year fuck"

Punting should be a pleasure not a chore

Tjkooker

For some reason I've lost my appetite in punting. Two weeks ago I was quite ill. I had tonsillitis and that included: headache, sore throat, dizziness and aches everywhere. But I recovered quickly in a couple of days. Up until today I haven't cummed in three and a half weeks.

Don't have a raging sex drive, although I am 20. Just finding it hard to get going again. I'm starting to get tired really easily now; come back from university at around 13:00 every weekday and I just feel like going to sleep. I very much want to see a girl but at the same time I don't want to.

Well, if there's any respite, at least the money is still in my account. Like my last post, didn't do anything special then for my birthday. If you saw my other post; I also find it uncomfortable punting during daylight hours (strange, I know). Sunset around here is now around past eight, so I have to wait sometimes.

I've been wasting girl's time recently too; I call them up, ask for address to see where they are, get it, but eventually end up not going. Better get my act together.

Bullshit detector is twitching. So many shit topics started????

Offline cueball

Bloody hell, 20yr old, no punting appetite, worried about daytime punts, wasting lasses time, tired by 1 in the afternoon.

Give your Fuckin head a sheck lad

spkmstr48

IF this is genuine and you were ill, see your doctor and get a blood test for glandular fever.

Offline closeshave

Sure it was tonsillitis and not something else as you have been left very tured

Offline madeinwales56

Sure it was tonsillitis and not something else as you have been left very tured

Exactly what I thought. Glandular fever maybe?

Dave2014

I very much want to see a girl but at the same time I don't want to.

I was a student once. But as a student, in addition to my own subject, I also studied classical philosophy - particularly as expounded by Bertrand Russell.

What am I getting at here: I am suggesting your post (as highlighted above) offends the law of non-contradiction.

In other words: you are full of bullshit. Stop wasting our time.

Offline dkn

I had a different, but related spell earlier this year. After a very punting busy (and good) 2014, it all dried up for me at the end of the year. I ended up going 3 months without a punt (compared with roughly fortnightly usually).

It was partly down to the right people not available at the right time. Maybe I'd got a little stake in the routine too.  Then I kept putting off restarting, possibly to make sure the next one would be a corker. Also bizarrely even felt a bit nervous about starting again for some reason.  Appreciated having the cash in my pocket, of course.

First punt after the break was pretty good, mind!

I'm back in the saddle now, though with slightly less frequency. And I'm certainly better at weeding or the rubbish girls these days.

Sometimes things change. But I suspect, once a punter always a punter.

Offline Jimmyredcab

For some reason I've lost my appetite in punting.

You are not alone, I rarely punt now and I honestly don't miss it.     :hi: :hi:

spkmstr48

You are not alone, I rarely punt now and I honestly don't miss it.     :hi: :hi:

I've found being active on this site has made me want to punt more.

Offline HappyandLucky

Why not try your luck in the student uni bar and fill your boots for free  :drinks:
I like some others suspect if ur post is genuine, but giving the benefit of doubt  :hi:

Offline cueball

Yep, it's for a lot to answer for ha ha

Offline RedKettle

also agree with that - especially when I read threads on perfect BJs!!!