Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How much responsibility do I have for a positive punt?  (Read 939 times)

Offline the_patient_wolf

I feel good. My mental health is good. I am on a winning streak (now 7) and I am enjoying it.

I have begun thinking about how much, if any, is it my responsibility to make sure it is a positive punt? At the moment, I feel invincible, I arrive at a punt, relaxed, calm and expecting it to be positive And that feeling must be obvious to the SP and perhaps they reflect it back to me?

If I walk in there with a shit attitude, surely the punt is going to stink? Or maybe that is the point of a punt - to change our mood.

Offline alabama1

Offline Vice Admiral

If I walk in there with a shit attitude, surely the punt is going to stink?

Inevitably. 

Offline lillythesavage

Online CMiller

Do you actually want a serious answer?

Offline Bogof60

I think with every interaction in life if you start with a positive attitude then the chances are that you will have a positive outcome.
Does not aleays work in a punting environment but it is a good place to start.
Good luck for future punts OP
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lamboman

Good punt or bad is not in your hands.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Online Moby Dick

SS attitude is obviously part of it...
But so is being on time, clean and with the right money!

See how far your positivity gets you if you walk in late, treading dog shit into her carpets, stinking of alcohol, with a cheezy cock, shitty arse, bad breath, and not enough money!

Offline Straightsix

If I walk in there with a shit attitude, surely the punt is going to stink? Or maybe that is the point of a punt - to change our mood.
I definitely get good service when the axe blade is tucked from sight into my waistband.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 11:52:39 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Straightsix

See how far your positivity gets you if you walk in late, treading dog shit into her carpets, stinking of alcohol, with a cheezy cock, shitty arse, bad breath, and not enough money!
....and a shiny hatchet
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 11:54:25 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline SamOmar

I feel good. My mental health is good. I am on a winning streak (now 7) and I am enjoying it.

I have begun thinking about how much, if any, is it my responsibility to make sure it is a positive punt? At the moment, I feel invincible, I arrive at a punt, relaxed, calm and expecting it to be positive And that feeling must be obvious to the SP and perhaps they reflect it back to me?

You could be in a bad mood when going to a punt but leave your life failings at the door and have a positive attitude ideally with a highly rated service provider and you will be feeling a bit better afterwards. However going to a punt very depressed and with many things on your mind may cause you to not perform / enjoy. Going in and acting like a dickhead will get you lacklustre service or kicked out.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp

Offline Blackpool Rock

I definitely get good service when the axe blade is tucked from sight into my waistband.
But surely they do anything you want when they can see it  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Blackpool Rock

SS attitude is obviously part of it...
But so is being on time, clean and with the right money!

That was the starting point I was thinking of.

Only a matter of time until the OP cops a bad girl with shitty attitude who simply doesn't like fucking for cash, perhaps he should try booking a Rom and see how great the experience is  :hi:

Offline Jayne_cobb

It’s easy to have a winning streak if all you do is go see well reviewed SPs from here. The op can truly measure how far his positive attitude gets him when he toftt trying to unearth a hidden gem.

Also if you have low expectations for meets “yay a naked girl sucked my dick” then you have a much higher chance of a winning streak.

Offline Colston36

File under blinding glimpses of the obvious. All businesses do a better job for good customers.

Offline Band1t

Also if you have low expectations for meets “yay a naked girl sucked my dick” then you have a much higher chance of a winning streak.
  :lol:

Offline Jayj

It’s definitely going to help it’s the same across all aspects of life at work or socially, being positive friendly and open will definitely get you a better response than being negative and moody. That said you could be the most positive person alive but if the SP is having a bad day or is just bad at her job then it’s still not going to be great.

Offline PunterNumber69

I think it's 55% on you.

If you've had a good booking process, are on time, clean, with a positive attitude, observe the SP's boundaries, be polite on the booking and ensure you don't exceed the booked time then the rest is down to the SP.

Offline the_patient_wolf

Sometimes I punt because I am down. I am there because I want to feel good again, even if it is just for a few minutes. Should I expect anything other than a negative experience in this case?

Do you have to be in a good mood for a positive punt?

« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 11:15:15 am by the_patient_wolf »

Offline PunterNumber69

Sometimes I punt because I am down. I am there because I want to feel good again, even if it is just for a few minutes. Should I expect anything other than a negative experience in this case?

I'd say, yes you do.

If you're feeling a bit down it'll come across to the SP and she might think you're unhappy with what she is doing, which might annoy or stress her as I find generally SPs want to do a good job and she might already be trying her best. 

These women aren't miracle workers. They do their best with what walks in the door. It can't be easy. I couldn't do it.

The best I can do is turn up on time, in the right frame of mind to enjoy it, be clean, have the right money, be polite, be easy going, be respectful and then see what happens. Most of the time it works. Occasionally it doesn't. That's life.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 11:34:20 am by PunterNumber69 »

Offline Genesis42777

I'd say, yes you do.

If you're feeling a bit down it'll come across to the SP and she might think you're unhappy with what she is doing, which might annoy or stress her as I find generally SPs want to do a good job and she might already be trying her best. 

These women aren't miracle workers. They do their best with what walks in the door. It can't be easy. I couldn't do it.

The best I can do is turn up on time, in the right frame of mind to enjoy it, be clean, have the right money, be polite, be easy going, be respectful and then see what happens. Most of the time it works. Occasionally it doesn't. That's life.

:thumbsup: + 1  :hi: G
Banned reason: Abuse of Moderator.
Banned by: 90125

Online CMiller

Yes, it's necessary but don't expect a positive punt to be the outcome because you are in a good mood.

You can have an indifferent SP, one with a shitty attitude or you can be messed around even if you approach the punt with a "positive mental attitude", it's not really something you prepare for but you have to understand it is a risk every single time.

Online Thephoenix

A positive attitude helps in all walks of life.

Take oral for example...... I'm definitely a mouth half full guy than half empty. :thumbsup: :drinks:

Online Thephoenix

A positive attitude helps in all walks of life.

Take oral for example...... I'm definitely a mouth half full guy than half empty. :thumbsup: :drinks:

I hasten to add......the lady's mouth, not mine. :D