Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cock Ring  (Read 5814 times)

Online scutty brown

« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 11:49:52 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Endevour117

I am coming up for 70 and have been using cock rings for a while , in fact I was once with a WG and try as I might I could not keep the little bugger hard enough to fuck her and I think out of sheer exasperation the WG looked me in the eye and said “ why don’t you fucking invest in a cock ring and then come back and see me “.  I have invested in a few mostly rubber ones and they do certainly keep the little bugger up-right but it can be difficult to cum sometimes , at my age you can’t have everything , since this bloody virus all I have is my right hand without the ring .  Don’t know why but never went back to the WG although she is still working .  :hi:
Banned reason: Previously banned troll - punter115
Banned by: daviemac

Offline marc_hotsteppa

I am coming up for 70 and have been using cock rings for a while , in fact I was once with a WG and try as I might I could not keep the little bugger hard enough to fuck her and I think out of sheer exasperation the WG looked me in the eye and said “ why don’t you fucking invest in a cock ring and then come back and see me “.  I have invested in a few mostly rubber ones and they do certainly keep the little bugger up-right but it can be difficult to cum sometimes , at my age you can’t have everything , since this bloody virus all I have is my right hand without the ring .  Don’t know why but never went back to the WG although she is still working :hi:

I think the first bold part answers your question - shit attitude!

Plenty of decent WGs that won't be arsey like that.
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.

Offline Endevour117

Thanks Marc , on reflection that is why I most likely never returned .   :hi:

Offline Colston36

I am coming up for 70 and have been using cock rings for a while , in fact I was once with a WG and try as I might I could not keep the little bugger hard enough to fuck her and I think out of sheer exasperation the WG looked me in the eye and said “ why don’t you fucking invest in a cock ring and then come back and see me “.  I have invested in a few mostly rubber ones and they do certainly keep the little bugger up-right but it can be difficult to cum sometimes , at my age you can’t have everything , since this bloody virus all I have is my right hand without the ring .  Don’t know why but never went back to the WG although she is still working .  :hi:

Because she was the opposite of sympathetic, the bitch.

Offline Endevour117

Online Gameboy121

Try an elasticated cloth hairband. Had a rastafarian lodger with dreads. She was gorgeous and I loved jerking off with it wrapped around both cock and balls. That was some years ago but whenever I see one discarded on the pavement etc. That's a minor fetish right there

Offline wolfiesmith69

some great info on here this is what a forum is all about-Thanks Guys i will report my findings !!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.

Offline bedhedred

I recently experimented with cock rings. I would recommend.

The buzzing one is probably too distracting, but the ordinary one is effective once I am hard. The real use for it is in keeping the dick semi hard between rounds. Letting all the blood drain out after the first come, makes the second wood much harder to attain.

Offline holeymoley

Is there anyone on here that has any experience of using one one these rings whilst having an enlarged prostate ?

If so I would like to know if it’s effective or problematical. Thank you.

Offline tantric talents

Is there anyone on here that has any experience of using one one these rings whilst having an enlarged prostate ?

If so I would like to know if it’s effective or problematical. Thank you.
I have and I do find a ring highly effective although I have forgone the steel ones for the thick durex silicone ones which I find when worn around the meat and two veg work well. Only last about 10-15 sessions though before losing their strength.
Currently starting taking adaptogenic supplements for the prostate. I can already feel a slight improvement but will try to report back in the supplements thread at a future day after 3 months on them.

Offline Thephoenix

I have and I do find a ring highly effective although I have forgone the steel ones for the thick durex silicone ones which I find when worn around the meat and two veg work well. Only last about 10-15 sessions though before losing their strength.
Currently starting taking adaptogenic supplements for the prostate. I can already feel a slight improvement but will try to report back in the supplements thread at a future day after 3 months on them.

Same for me. :thumbsup:

Offline holeymoley

Sir, you are a gentleman, I greatly appreciate your response. Can you confirm please, that you use a single ring round all the bits.  :hi:

Offline Smithchrissmith

I’ve got several in different sizes.

I don’t use them to help get or maintain an erection but find it increases sensitivity without making me cum quicker.

The first time I used one was with Amanda Boobs in Hornsey - she used an elastic band around my shaft and it was great.

Offline Waterhouse

I use a cock-strap as opposed to a cock-ring... not to maintain a hard-on, but to increase sensitivity and to keep the walnuts in nicely place - or as one SP once said to me... “just to keep them tidy.”  :)

Offline wolfiesmith69

update on my latest adventure-struggled in Sainsburys to find a cock ring so upon arrival my lovely SP produced her hair bobble that we doubled up around the base of my cock which had the desired effect !!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.

Online Slow grinder

I think most of us have experienced the "what am I doing here" moment when we've gone through the 'Magic' door, turned and seen a female akin to, well, not a female that we'd deliberately chat to, let alone spend a naked/semi naked 30/60 mins indulging in sexual passion. God I can hear the 'goons' already! "well you should have walked"..well 'Trolls' sometimes that's not an option..... anyway to continue... having experienced one of these moments at a Parlour in Crewe., change of lady..Mr gristle decided that there was no way that he was going perform...and this gorgon tried everything and I mean everything...to the point where we'd gone past the 30 mins and the gentle door knock to remind her... she said "I'm not letting you go until you've come"..... at that moment she took off the 'sleeping bag', tied it tight around the base of my cock and started OWO again and low and behold..the hardest I'd been for a long time....and it was such a bloody pity when the 'explosion' took place and the 'rock' subsided.
So yep I'm a big fan of Cock Rings and BDSM.....now!

Offline Stevelondon

Try an elasticated cloth hairband. Had a rastafarian lodger with dreads. She was gorgeous and I loved jerking off with it wrapped around both cock and balls. That was some years ago but whenever I see one discarded on the pavement etc. That's a minor fetish right there

Yeh…… why is it you see these bloody things on pavements  :lol:

Offline Thephoenix

update on my latest adventure-struggled in Sainsburys to find a cock ring so upon arrival my lovely SP produced her hair bobble that we doubled up around the base of my cock which had the desired effect !!

Available in Morrisons and Boots. :thumbsup:

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Available in Morrisons and Boots. :thumbsup:

Or most pubs vending machine toilets. I've nipped in before to pick up jonnies on the way home when only needed 1 or 2 for a few quid  :lol:

Offline wolfiesmith69

Sainsburys came good -a vibrating cock ring for a fiver-Did the trick for me & her !!!!

Offline tantric talents

Sir, you are a gentleman, I greatly appreciate your response. Can you confirm please, that you use a single ring round all the bits.  :hi:
Sorry missed this.
Yes is the simple answer.
It also has the added benefit of delaying orgasm by keeping the balls tight together and away from the body.

Offline Socialboy

Excuse my naively but I noticed on a Lola Bell thread the mention of a cock ring. Of course I’ve heard of them but what do they do, how do they work and would you recommend.
Cheers

Stops you from cumming and keeps you hard. I've used it with some girls and i could carry on and on, but it gets boring, so i fucked hard and then took it off to finish. But then the girls starting complaining that they dont like it.. (of couse its costing their pussy too much lol). Its ok. I prefer not to use it.

Offline Razor Boy

I’ve tried loads of non metal ones and would recommend “ Boneyard Silicone Cock Ring” on Amazon for £12 or so. Comes in 35 or 40mm sizes. Strong, stretches just the right amount and lasts forever  :thumbsup: