Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kitkatthestallion, Rugeley, Staffs. Anyone seen her?  (Read 2204 times)

Offline Chopper73

External Link/Members Only

Hi chaps
Anyone seen or have info on her
She looks like she getting on a bit but also not sure of the stallion reference as that’s a dude horse lol

Offline Dark Vader

not sure of the stallion reference as that’s a dude horse lol
No doubt inspired by this girl and her song Wet Ass Pussy

Offline Rob2217

I actually booked in to meet with her this morning but then realised I’d left my wallet at home!! 🤬🤬

Going to try and arrange for Wednesday or early next week hopefully 👍

Offline Punterperson1971

Hi chaps
Anyone seen or have info on her
She looks like she getting on a bit but also not sure of the stallion reference as that’s a dude horse lol
Face picture in her free gallery she looks very nice pity rugley is too far for me to travel

Offline Taztaz

Did anyone go to see this lady?

Interested in going myself.

Cheers

Offline Chopper73

I did - nice enough but older than I thought - I’d hazard knocking on 50 or a big paper round
I didn’t review at the time as wanted to leave it for a bit
Decent body massive soft tits
She was keen, but has a tiny fanny which was a right faff you couldnt just jump on and plunge in - it was like a surgical procedure for her to put cock in !

Hard to explain, but try them out if you want a pump n dump but I won’t be going back

Offline Taztaz

I did - nice enough but older than I thought - I’d hazard knocking on 50 or a big paper round
I didn’t review at the time as wanted to leave it for a bit
Decent body massive soft tits
She was keen, but has a tiny fanny which was a right faff you couldnt just jump on and plunge in - it was like a surgical procedure for her to put cock in !

Hard to explain, but try them out if you want a pump n dump but I won’t be going back

Thanks for review mate, think I'll give it a miss then. Bit too old for me.