Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone see Jessicaa'sexyy in coventry  (Read 752 times)

amazingLover

Hi
Just wanted to see if anyone has been to visit   Jessicaa'sexyy in Coventry .
Good profile on aw but not sure of how good in reality.

Ming

Always helpful to post a link op...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like a typical Romanian setup, no AW feedback in 3 months, typical wording on the profile, might be worth a P&D but I doubt very much anything longer would be a good experience.

Ming  :hi:

brandonpete

If she gives a Post Code of CV1 HT save your money....Just to illustrate the type of place it is...you have to walk through dog mess to get to the front door,which is minus door bell.hanging loose and similar with door knocker.....and speaking from experience they are Bait and Switchers...which wasn't tpp much of a problem to me as all I wanted on 2 occasions was a quick Pump and Dump...and the other thing to be careful of is ,like a lot of the Roms..the girls are C**t clenchers. I mean they clench their pelvic muscles to restrict entrance especially if you've got a lazy lob on due to the atmosphere,girl and surroundings.

MarcT

If she gives a Post Code of CV1 HT save your money....Just to illustrate the type of place it is...you have to walk through dog mess to get to the front door,which is minus door bell.hanging loose and similar with door knocker.....and speaking from experience they are Bait and Switchers...which wasn't tpp much of a problem to me as all I wanted on 2 occasions was a quick Pump and Dump...and the other thing to be careful of is ,like a lot of the Roms..the girls are C**t clenchers. I mean they clench their pelvic muscles to restrict entrance especially if you've got a lazy lob on due to the atmosphere,girl and surroundings.

Nice intel BrandonPete, sounds dire  :vomit: :dash:

The quest continues

brandonpete

Sorry didn't put complete Postcode CV1 2HT.

Offline BlueRock

You really are going to struggle to find much in Coventry. Aside from the odd touring girls, the rest are shit. The touring girls are also extremely busy which is a sign the rest are shit. Expect to see other punters whilst visiting touring girls as they seem to a appear in groups of 2 or more. Some are good but you're well aware they have another punter straight after you. Also tried paradise girls parlor and that was shit. As many have said on here drive to Birmingham or Leicester