Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massaging the stomach...a turn on?  (Read 761 times)

Offline Swagga

May sound like a bit of a strange question....but for those that enjoy a good full body massage...does anyone seem to get turned on when the masseuse massages your stomach....even if its a legit massage? For some reason it always gets me hard and going. There's something about when a masseuse runs her hands lightly over the abs/mid-section on the lower part...in and around the member...in circles around the belly button....and sometimes the brushes against the head can really get me going. I swear they must wipe some pre-cum around and must be aware.

Bit of a strange one I know but interested in other peoples thoughts.

Midlane

Yeboahsleftfoot

Massaging my delicate stomach is likely to create a fart so its a no from me....

willmo1

Brings on the urge for a dump if its too deep.

Offline freeze44

:D Might get messy that!

Offline Moresomes

Curling a Thora Hird out will do nothing for your chances of a HE.

Offline Majestic

I had only eaten a couple of hows before once and I thought I was going to see what I eat again!

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

uksaldn

Does nothing sexually for me but makes me want to fart.

Offline King Kenny

Always works for me. A good masseuse will swipe lower and lower until she lightly brushes the base of the shaft, and then will work around to the tops and inside of the thighs. It all starts on the stomach.

Offline Paul31

It makes me hard when I massage my regular Wgs stomach

Offline Sonny Crockett

May sound like a bit of a strange question....but for those that enjoy a good full body massage...does anyone seem to get turned on when the masseuse massages your stomach....even if its a legit massage? For some reason it always gets me hard and going. There's something about when a masseuse runs her hands lightly over the abs/mid-section on the lower part...in and around the member...in circles around the belly button....and sometimes the brushes against the head can really get me going. I swear they must wipe some pre-cum around and must be aware.

Bit of a strange one I know but interested in other peoples thoughts.

Too ticklish for me!! :lol: :lol: :lol: