Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New experience help please  (Read 1868 times)

Offline budz

New to here but have been lurking for a short time, Hello everyone :)
Looking for a bit of advice before my first WG experience please, it's been over 4 years since my last sexual encounter with my partner (dont ask!) and I just can't hold out any longer. I have made a booking with IMO stunning WG but know I will pop very quickly so have got hold of some 50 mg Slindenafil to help keep it up, should I take the whole tablet and hopefully rise again or half? Don't want to waste my money as it's hard to find these days.
Also should I abstain from masterbating for a while,  been 3 days since my last one and can already feel it building inside.

Offline Nagilum

Take the whole thing 1 hour before and abstain from masturbation before the punt, at least 3 - 4 days.

Welcome to the forum and who is the girl out of curiosity? 

Offline budz

Take the whole thing 1 hour before and abstain from masturbation before the punt, at least 3 - 4 days.

Welcome to the forum and who is the girl out of curiosity?

Cheers for the reply, by the time the booking comes around will have been a week since last manual pop. Think she may get wet early on, really hope the pill kicks in fast otherwise I will look pretty silly. Any tips for the interval between round 1 and hopefully 2. Am planning on making the most of my time with her.

I never realised this type of community existed till I found AW and somehow came across this site. UKP is going to be really helpful in my quest. Some of you guys have been doing it for years!
Will keep WG to myself till after the occasion just in case she isn't all she is cracked up to be, then will write review.  Will be from a noobie prospective as it's my first time.

Spanky_bum_time

After pop 1 go down on her for RO whilst massaging her boobs and tweaking her nips, you'll soon get it up for round 2

Offline Nagilum

Will keep WG to myself till after the occasion just in case she isn't all she is cracked up to be, then will write review.  Will be from a noobie prospective as it's my first time.

Take the opposite view - If she has been visited you could avoid a disaster, especially if money is tight as you say.  Nothing is worse than blowing cash on a WG when you could have a better punt.

If she has been reviewed on the site, read up on her services, what she offers and whether she is right girl for you. 

Offline budz

After pop 1 go down on her for RO whilst massaging her boobs and tweaking her nips, you'll soon get it up for round 2

Was hoping for plenty of this.

Do WGs ever ask if you have taken anything to keep you hard or are they just glad? If you get asked do you own up?

Offline Nagilum

Was hoping for plenty of this.

Do WGs ever ask if you have taken anything to keep you hard or are they just glad? If you get asked do you own up?

Some do, but you can just say no.

Spanky_bum_time

They shouldn't ask, It's none of their business! If they do ask just look bewildered and say 'Huh?!'

Offline budz

Take the opposite view - If she has been visited you could avoid a disaster, especially if money is tight as you say.  Nothing is worse than blowing cash on a WG when you could have a better punt.

If she has been reviewed on the site, read up on her services, what she offers and whether she is right girl for you.

No reviews that I could find but she always replies and seems genuine. Giving me a full GFE and says we will both have fun. She has her own website too with good info and pics so we shall see later in the week

Offline budz

Will keep my pill popping to myself in that case.  First time we have met so she doesn't know what I'm like yet

James999

It's usually one of the questions on their consent form & ID form you sign, and at the end there is usually a paragraph where you confirm your answers are honest and that you are who you say you are etc.

Offline Nagilum

It's usually one of the questions on their consent form & ID form you sign, and at the end there is usually a paragraph where you confirm your answers are honest and that you are who you say you are etc.

:timeout:
Is that before or after you provide your GP details, so she can verify your prescription?

Offline budz

Really? Gotta be a wind up for a noob surely ;)

Offline Nagilum

Will keep my pill popping to myself in that case.  First time we have met so she doesn't know what I'm like yet

External Link/Members Only

Read the above , you are making it sound like dating, which it is not.  Get yourself up to speed on your new hobby, which can be fun when treated the right way.

Offline Nagilum

Really? Gotta be a wind up for a noob surely ;)

Yes, you will get used to James  ;)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Is that before or after the section where you fill in your bank details and home address?

Think we really need a link for this girl

Offline Nagilum

Is that before or after the section where you fill in your bank details and home address?

Think we really need a link for this girl

You lot, seriously what is with you tonight.  Just be honest and admit you have to pay in luncheon vouchers the first time.  You are going to ruin his first punt, you animals!  :sarcastic:

Offline budz

External Link/Members Only

Read the above , you are making it sound like dating, which it is not.  Get yourself up to speed on your new hobby, which can be fun when treated the right way.

Might sound like that but can assure you that's not how I am treating the experience  :thumbsup:

Offline Nagilum

Might sound like that but can assure you that's not how I am treating the experience  :thumbsup:

Good stuff, just checking  :cool:

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Hey budz

I'm new here myself but punted for a while. 
You should post the link it could make all the difference.  If you really don't want to make sure you search for their name and id number on here.  Things that should make you think twice:

If there no reviews at all on here
Or lots of poor reviews obviously
If they are newly registered on aw or any other site (they might be a gem but you'll never know until too late, which is ok for regulars but not as a first pop in 4 years)
Some nationalities have poor a rep and don't seem to fully adhere to the trades description act

With regard to shooting your bolt as soon as you walk in, so what, just make sure you check they'll let you cum as many times as you can.  I can't believe getting hard again will be a problem. 

Can't offer any thoughts on pill popping I'm afraid (which I know was your actual question) as I've not done this.

Good luck and keep us posted

vw

Will keep WG to myself till after the occasion just in case she isn't all she is cracked up to be.

Sounds like you have learnt something from here already !

Shouldn't be announcing your bookings good move, you never know who is reading !

Welcome anyway !
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 09:20:32 pm by vw »

Offline budz

Thought about writing details then changed my mind . sorry
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 09:26:58 pm by budz »

Offline tantric talents

You booked how many months ahead???!!!
We are all waiting here in anticipation  :wacko:

Offline budz

You booked how many months ahead???!!!
We are all waiting here in anticipation  :wacko:
Meet was meant to be last week which she had to cancel but gave me at least 24 hours notice. Going this friday instead,  going to be difficult to make future bookings with any WG as have work commitments which keep me tied up as well as home life which can't change one iota!
Not long to go now  :yahoo:

Offline budz

Wahoo! Friday is here at last,  problem is I have woken up nervous as hell,  is that normal for a first timer, any tips to overcome it greatly appreciated

Offline stewpid

Nerves are natural dude, well there are for me anyway. I saw a new girl for the first time yesterday and had them then too. Although not as bad as my first ever punt

Just breathe and try to keep calm. Remember you are there to have fun, this won't be the girl's first rodeo so if you have chosen well she will look after you. Though even though you are nervous try to keep an air of confidence about you and be clear in what you want.

Enjoy, your fantasy is about to come to life!  ;)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 08:04:57 am by stewpid »

Offline OakTree

Meet was meant to be last week which she had to cancel but gave me at least 24 hours notice. Going this friday instead,  going to be difficult to make future bookings with any WG as have work commitments which keep me tied up as well as home life which can't change one iota!
Not long to go now  :yahoo:

Once you've stepped into this world of limitless fucking you'll be amazed at just how inventive and ingenious you become at making time for punting.

You may question limitless? But again the same abilities will be used to find the cash for gash. No matter how skint you may think you are, there's always enough for a payed fuck.

Once you're in, few get out.  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 08:28:59 am by OakTree »

Offline budz

Lol love the "cash for gash" quote. Hopefully I chose well, only time will tell. Certainly fulfil a few fantasies today :)

Offline tantric talents

Wahoo! Friday is here at last,  problem is I have woken up nervous as hell,  is that normal for a first timer, any tips to overcome it greatly appreciated
I always get a bit nervous in anticipation before a new punt!
Just meet her with a big smile and the rest will come naturally  :hi:

Offline budz

I always get a bit nervous in anticipation before a new punt!
Just meet her with a big smile and the rest will CUM naturally  :hi:

:drinks:

Offline Nagilum

What happened, did you go?

Offline iPad3

James your book of quotes must be getting as dusty as a fat birds phone, do try and think up some new ones please??

Midlane

Very normal. Stiff upper lip, carry on regardless.

How did it go?

Offline Marmalade

My experience as a first time user today....
Took 50 mg on an empty stomach with some water and couple of ibuprofen as been getting headaches all week and didn't want it to get worse.  No word of a lie but within 10 minutes I could feel face flushing up, not enough to be bright red but defo hotter than usual,  plenty of fresh air required to keep cool.
1st pop quite early as expected during OWO but he stayed up for nearly an hour before popping again. Chuffed to bits with my efforts today and well worth it for extended fun time

So are you going to tell us who the favoured slag -- oops -- I mean princess -- was then.............????

tell-us-oh-doooo  :music:

Offline pewpewpew

Offline budz

Sure did go. Nervous as hell but got to town early and had a walk around to calm the nerves.  This seemed to work well aa I phoned her at the time requested and was given door number. Was greeted by a fantastic pair of boobs in a dress ;)
Went to room which as it was my first time I didn't know what to expect but it was dark with only a dull red light bulb on with some music in the background. She made me feel at ease and the rest followed as expected.  First pop quite quick but managed to stay up for most of the hour till the second pop during sex. Some good OWO and RO.
Felt a bit guilty as I walked away and whether it was the right thing to do but the next day found myself back on AW looking for someone younger.
My first WG for all who are desperate to know was Mature Elise,  49 yrs old with 34GG's, love older women and them boobs were great  :wacko:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 09:24:53 pm by budz »

Offline tantric talents

boobs in a dress
"Boobs in a dress"
Love it! Well done for taking the (her) plunge  :yahoo:
As the song goes   Things ....can only get better  :drinks:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 09:25:01 pm by tantric talents »

Offline Nagilum

Sure did go. Nervous as hell but got to town early and had a walk around to calm the nerves.  This seemed to work well aa I phoned her at the time requested and was given door number. Was greeted by a fantastic pair of boobs in a dress ;)
Went to room which as it was my first time I didn't know what to expect but it was dark with only a dull red light bulb on with some music in the background. She made me feel at ease and the rest followed as expected.  First pop quite quick but managed to stay up for most of the hour till the second pop during sex. Some good OWO and RO.
Felt a bit guilty as I walked away and whether it was the right thing to do but the next day found myself back on AW looking for someone younger.
My first WG for all who are desperate to know was Mature Elise,  49 yrs old with 34GG's, love older women and them boobs were great  :wacko:

Great! Review it and move on to the next girl :)