Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whats The Most Horrible Thing You've Seen On A Punt?  (Read 5862 times)

Offline MJ.spritzen

(Other than shit as I pulled my fingers out a WGs arse) Webs of self harming scars on forearms and belly that weren't noticeable from her profile pics. And she turned out to be suitably mental leading to me booting her out of my hotel room 45mins into a  2hr booking. In fairness to her though she voluntarily gave me back an hours worth of money.

Cummon Leveve, i need to hear the whole story now.

Leveve

Cummon Leveve, i need to hear the whole story now.
To be honest not that much comedy value.
Just a bit of a wretched, screwed up girl called Lexi in Plymouth in 2011 who arrived at my hotel room and demanded room service at my expense, then when I refused devoured a bap and banana I gave her like a famine victim.
Then started telling me stories of having her kid taken away by the social, how her druggie friends stole her laptop and best of all how on a recent punt she had to get her client to take her up to the local hospital to fish out a condom that came off. Then when we did start having sex (very early in my punting experience, she be out the door before I touched her these days) she started making the most fake sex sounds I have ever heard, at which point I'd had enough and drew proceedings to a close. A punting low point :thumbsdown:
Honestly though, without me asking for it she gave me back 1hr worth of cash. Puntings rich pageant :unknown:
Thing is she had a really excellent AW profile  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 11:53:59 pm by Leveve »

Offline od13218

A postman whilst giving RO or my Aunt outside the hotel I was about to pop into for a punt.  :lol:

I misread that as "giving RO to my aunt"!!!

Offline mrdiamond77

1. Blood on Condom with a Chinese WG.

2. Started to give RO on a girl, only to be put off by the awful smell from her pussy, not very clean.

3.  Saw an Oriental girl in Cardiff a couple of years ago.  I was led on the bed ready for a massage, only for her to go into the bathroom leave the door open and have a very long pee.

Offline Blackpool Rock

1. Blood on Condom with a Chinese WG.

2. Started to give RO on a girl, only to be put off by the awful smell from her pussy, not very clean.

3.  Saw an Oriental girl in Cardiff a couple of years ago.  I was led on the bed ready for a massage, only for her to go into the bathroom leave the door open and have a very long pee.
Don't complain some would have paid extra for that

Offline Vivago

I don't mind when they take a pee but I do object when they have a dump and don't warn me first as a Thai trollop did on my recent Pattaya trip. It fair stunk the room out. She apologised but the damage was done and my libido wilted and didn't recover.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Blackpool Rock

I don't mind when they take a pee but I do object when they have a dump and don't warn me first as a Thai trollop did on my recent Pattaya trip. It fair stunk the room out. She apologised but the damage was done and my libido wilted and didn't recover.
Yeah I punted a regular in Preston about 5 years ago who took ages entering the room, didn't know before she came in but she was taking a dump then saw me without showering  :thumbsdown:
Noticed the smell when I started doing her doggy and had all on to keep wood and finish off, took a post punt piss only to see skid marks on the toilet  :vomit:

Offline Roth

Punting's not for the sqeamish but for the prossie in question that's a step too far.  :vomit: :vomit:

vw

Punting's not for the sqeamish but for the prossie in question that's a step too far.  :vomit: :vomit:

Some people are into that though !

In her latest blog Sophie has said she has stopped eating poo and taken on board feedback from various forums - let's not start criticising her here again.  The thread about her was closed and I think comments now should be from those who have seen her.

Offline Roth

Quote from: SteveNova on March 16, 2011, 11:38:11 pm
In her latest blog Sophie has said she has stopped eating poo and taken on board feedback from various forums - let's not start criticising her here again.  The thread about her was closed and I think comments now should be from those who have seen her.

Some people are into that though !

Too much chilli for my liking.  :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 09:37:35 am by Roth »

Offline od13218

Yep :)
Was with a reg recently who did just that, I think carelessly...next time I'll ask to watch ;)
Doug

Offline Carpy

I have had blood on the condom after a recent session but I wasn't disgusted I was more concerned I had done some damage to her as it was quite a hard fuck.

I think I've been lucky, worse I have had is a hairy arsehole that was tickling my nose on a face sitting session- good way to delay coming to soon as it was a uncomforting distraction. Never went back.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Seeing blood on the condom happened to me once.

Offline Ghost

Pre AW punting days,maybe 17 years ago, no pictures all you had was a phone number from an ad in the paper and a description from the maid on the phone.
Took the plunge one evening after work. Maid let me in and took me to the bedroom. Asked me to get ready the girl would be straight along.
Im semi naked and the door opens, in walks a friends wifes younger sister. We knew each other fairly well.
I think we was both as shocked as each other, but neither of us said anything and we carried on with the business. Never seen her gain thankfully. About a year after another friend asked if i had heard the rumours she was a prostitute.

Offline hullad

Well done people you have confitmed I must be one lucky sod ...

I have lost count on the number if times I have baulked

Offline yorkie

About six years ago on a punt in Leeds. The girl saw me in her house and led me straight upstairs to a small bedroom with the bed by the window. I assumed we were the only ones in the house. During, we were doing doggy and as the eyes wandered I look outside to see her partner and two kids playing in the garden! I know most WGs have family but that would be the first time I've ever seen them while balls deep in the girl. In case you are wondering, I finished, just closed the blind. Out of sight out if mind and all that.

Offline Bumbuttass

Before discovering UKP, once I was seeing a Thai girl in Birmingham.  All started well, great FK, awesome OWO, some intense missionary then went to doggy to be met with a sight of her Piles  :vomit:

Never lost a stiffy so quickly!!

ramrodronnie

My own reflection in the mirror mid-session!   :scare: Nothing spoils the fantasy like a dose of fat middle aged  reality!

Sad, but very true The Outsider

ramrodronnie

Probably a common one - withdrawing and finding blood on the condom.

Turned my stomach and put me off punting for a couple of years.

Dirty bitch shouldn't have been working if she was on blob TomR.  :angry: