Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When prossies turn up here to defend themselves...  (Read 7414 times)

Online Poopster

Are there any instances of a girl signing up to UKP to metaphorically hold her hands up and say something to the effect of "Yep, I provided a shite service on that punt, I have no excuse, I'll life my game and hopefully it it won't happen again."

James999

Yes, and she gave the guy a free return visit as compensation  :hi:

Online Poopster

Yes, and she gave the guy a free return visit as compensation  :hi:

I can't believe that until I see it.  There are too many examples of stroppy cunts to believe that without seeing it!  :D

Brilliant PR though, why don't more take the approach of making amends? 

Offline Sonny Crockett

Are there any instances of a girl signing up to UKP to metaphorically hold her hands up and say something to the effect of "Yep, I provided a shite service on that punt, I have no excuse, I'll life my game and hopefully it it won't happen again."

If there is, then they use certain bait to fuck the punter about some more if they contact the punter directly about it. That happened with me when a WG PM'd me to "apologise" about a let down that occurred in a meet I had with her, and made an "offer" to make it up to me. When that "offer" was activated and I decided to pursue the meet, she just fucked me around with bullshit. She had absolutely no interest in what I wanted, or in seeing me.

So much for wanting to "put things right". They just want to fuck the punter about some more as they don't their bad service being highlighted.

Offline smiths

The more manipulative WGs use their arse licking white knight fanboys to post on their behalf like Little Katie did before getting banned for trying and failing to manipulate me.

Offline AnthG

They often come on the forum and do this. And offer the punter a discounted or even free return booking to make up for it. They win a load of praise for doing this and a load of people saying "she is a good'un I will book her as a result of this".

But then the punter later comes back a few weeks later saying he has tried liked crazy to arrange that booking and it was always a case of canceled non-stop or messed around so did not go through with it.

The girls are very quick to offer the freebies/discounts. But then when it comes to actually going through with them they realize they are losing money and that they already have the good PR just from the offer. So then become unwilling to go through with it.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline smiths

They often come on the forum and do this. And offer the punter a discounted or even free return booking to make up for it. They win a load of praise for doing this and a load of people saying "she is a good'un I will book her as a result of this".

But then the punter later comes back a few weeks later saying he has tried liked crazy to arrange that booking and it was always a case of canceled non-stop or messed around so did not go through with it.

The girls are very quick to offer the freebies/discounts. But then when it comes to actually going through with them they realize they are losing money and that they already have the good PR just from the offer. So then become unwilling to go through with it.

Yes good post, this has happened many times over the years. I have had pimps offer me similar as well with my reply of stuff it up your arse, its too late to compensate me for something you should of offered me in the first place, and my silence cant be bought which is what they were trying to achieve.

mikexxlong

If a WG came onto the forum to make amends, apologise or give a truthful valid reason for x happening,
NOT making silly excuses, spitting venom or deliberately fuck the punter around ,get revenge, then fair play to her  :thumbsup: :hi:

probably Doesn’t  happen often I bet

If all WG’s treated their profession, with an honest approach & genuinely did their very best to make sure it meet their client’s needs,
no rip offs etc. who would have a bad word to say :)

But Sadly I think the game is just to corrupt. And Contempt towards punters is to ingrained into the culture to change anytime soon :cry:

Offline Sonny Crockett

As far as I am concerned offers/freebies are Pro$$ie bait to fuck the punter about some more!!!

Offline hendrix

If a WG came onto the forum to make amends, apologise or give a truthful valid reason for x happening,
NOT making silly excuses, spitting venom or deliberately fuck the punter around ,get revenge, then fair play to her  :thumbsup: :hi:

probably Doesn’t  happen often I bet

If all WG’s treated their profession, with an honest approach & genuinely did their very best to make sure it meet their client’s needs,
no rip offs etc. who would have a bad word to say :)

But Sadly I think the game is just to corrupt. And Contempt towards punters is to ingrained into the culture to change anytime soon :cry:

What could that possibly be? :unknown: the only people that know what happened at a punt are the prossie and the punter. If he thinks he had a shit time because of "x" and she comes on here and says that's because "y",  I can't see the point. How can the forum possibly know the truth? We will support the punter, because, thankfully, that's what this site does, and she'll get her support on SAAFE.

As for "if all WGs treated their profession with an honest approach etc" you might as well say that about builders or bankers :sarcastic: so I don't see why prossies would be any different :unknown:

mikexxlong

What could that possibly be? :unknown: the only people that know what happened at a punt are the prossie and the punter. If he thinks he had a shit time because of "x" and she comes on here and says that's because "y",  I can't see the point. How can the forum possibly know the truth? We will support the punter, because, thankfully, that's what this site does, and she'll get her support on SAAFE.

As for "if all WGs treated their profession with an honest approach etc" you might as well say that about builders or bankers :sarcastic: so I don't see why prossies would be any different :unknown:

very true  :thumbsup:

it was more of a comment about if a WG was being honest & tried to make things right etc

but yes the people who know what really happened is those directly involved.
and it would just degenerate into he said, she said & so on :rolleyes:

Offline RedKettle

There has just been an example on EM where the WG got a negative or neutral because she messed up the booking (she is a very disorganised tart). She came on and apologised and offered to knock the cost of the wasted hotel off the next booking - or some such.  Anyway she and the punter came to an arrangement and he then had a punt with her that led to a positive review.

I have to say that I think such an outcome is incredibly rare, indeed I suspect that one will be unique!

Offline Nagilum

We have seen it many times when a WG comes on and articulates her point well to defend a negative.

The board is a good judge of character and sides with the person who is right and reasonable.

I'm sure VW can bring up an instance when he see's this.

Offline Sonny Crockett

There has just been an example on EM where the WG got a negative or neutral because she messed up the booking (she is a very disorganised tart). She came on and apologised and offered to knock the cost of the wasted hotel off the next booking - or some such.  Anyway she and the punter came to an arrangement and he then had a punt with her that led to a positive review.

I have to say that I think such an outcome is incredibly rare, indeed I suspect that one will be unique!

Too rare, if not at all!!! :(

Diehard

If a hooker offered me a free punt having given me a shit service previously having seen bad feedback I left her I would tell her to fuck off. Id say she can refund me my money but there would be no way I would fuck her again as one bad experience puts me off a girl and if she is in a group the whole group.

Offline Sonny Crockett

If a hooker offered me a free punt having given me a shit service previously having seen bad feedback I left her I would tell her to fuck off. Id say she can refund me my money but there would be no way I would fuck her again as one bad experience puts me off a girl and if she is in a group the whole group.

Probably the best response to give to a Pro$$ie for her tricks!!!

pierrot

About 15 years ago a girl I booked for an outcall failed to arrive I left a message on her phone saying how disappointed I was as Id specifically booked the hotel for the purpose of seeing her, she offered to make amends the following week by paying for the hotel I also got an extra hour to make amends.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Usually the offer of a free punt in return for bad service is a hollow gesture, mainly becuase they get refused last minute and because the punter doesn't want to return. If you had a shit meal in a restaurant and got diarrhoea - would you go back for free?

Offline stevedave

I once had a bit of a moan on here about poor comms from a girl I was keen on seeing - several emails sent but no reply - and within half an hour had a PM from her (I hadn't realised she was a member on here) apologising, and we then set about arranging a very good punt!

Sadly, no discounts were involved, in hindsight I should probably have asked the question  :D

OldAdmin

Exactly, it's all publicity stunt to bury a negative review by offering a freebie, which they won't go through.
For that reason, I won't be allowing any such public offers by prossies, only after the punter says the free punt actually happened.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Don't forget the guide to feedback rebuttals, all based on real responses:
External Link/Members Only

DG

Happened to me once, although the girl didn't come on here to state her case. I had what I thought was a very mediocre punt with a well reviewed girl and I told her so afterwards. She later gave me some mitigating circumstances, which still laid the blame at her door I might add, and offered to 'make it up to me'. Hadn't thought much about it but was at a loose end one day and thought I'd try my luck, so texted her to remind her of the circumstances of her offer. She recalled and we agreed a compensatory arrangement and I ended up having a pretty decent punt second time round. So it can happen and there are girls who are honest enough to own up when they have offered a poor service and follow through with their promise to put things right.

I've also had a couple of situations where I was left high and dry due to very unusual circumstances, and in each case the girls came good on their promises to make up for it.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Usually the offer of a free punt in return for bad service is a hollow gesture, mainly becuase they get refused last minute and because the punter doesn't want to return. If you had a shit meal in a restaurant and got diarrhoea - would you go back for free?

A hollow gesture also because the girl is a liar and doesn't really want to see the punter but to fuck him about some more!!!

Offline AnthG

But that is the thing though. If someone went to a restaurant and got food poisoning and spent the night throwing up and then went onto tripadvisor and posted a dreadful review for that place.

If the restaurant owner then came along in response to that review and said, "am sorry to hear this. I will tell you what, how about to make up for all of this. You can come back and I will take 20% off your next meal with us". Like you say no sane person would ever return.

But if the customer said to that offer, "yeah, that's great, 20%, wow. I will be back on Friday just make sure you properly cook the chicken this time". This immediately gives the immediate undercurrent to the matter that the customer was maybe exaggerating things in his review from accepting this offer.

And thus the same thing could be applied here with prostitutes doing it; i.e A Punter comes onto the forum and leaves a negative. The girl comes along in response to the negative and says, "sorry about this, but if you come and see me again I will see you for £60 instead of the usual £100". And the punter then agrees. The girl will score from this offer on many different levels. As for one immediately the undercurrent will be there that the punter was exaggerating or lying about what went on in his negative given he has agreed to see her again after leaving it.

Then it also shows she is the 'good one' in all of this by offering to see him again and at a discount rate too after that punter has left her that negative (when really she has no intentions of seeing him whatsoever, she is just doing it as a PR exercise and a power play).

Then it also shows she is confident on her service she provides as she is offering him that booking on the basis he will come back and enjoy it.

Its a good power play for girls to use. And it is so bloody annoying that they have often no intentions of honouring it. If they are going to honour it, then fine. But if they are not, it makes it a disgrace given it in effect wipes the negative away from her doing it.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

I gave a neutral for a girl as she had decided to work when she was ill with a cough and so DFK wasn't offered at all. Despite my comments that I would probably return as she had a good body, she decided to go on the offensive with her one and only UKP post to try and discredit me accusing me of poor oral hygiene. Turns out she's relocating to Dubai so was obviously on a cash grab for a couple of months, hence working while she wasn't offering full service.

Offline Sonny Crockett

But that is the thing though. If someone went to a restaurant and got food poisoning and spent the night throwing up and then went onto tripadvisor and posted a dreadful review for that place.

If the restaurant owner then came along in response to that review and said, "am sorry to hear this. I will tell you what, how about to make up for all of this. You can come back and I will take 20% off your next meal with us". Like you say no sane person would ever return.

But if the customer said to that offer, "yeah, that's great, 20%, wow. I will be back on Friday just make sure you properly cook the chicken this time". This immediately gives the immediate undercurrent to the matter that the customer was maybe exaggerating things in his review from accepting this offer.

And thus the same thing could be applied here with prostitutes doing it; i.e A Punter comes onto the forum and leaves a negative. The girl comes along in response to the negative and says, "sorry about this, but if you come and see me again I will see you for £60 instead of the usual £100". And the punter then agrees. The girl will score from this offer on many different levels. As for one immediately the undercurrent will be there that the punter was exaggerating or lying about what went on in his negative given he has agreed to see her again after leaving it.

Then it also shows she is the 'good one' in all of this by offering to see him again and at a discount rate too after that punter has left her that negative (when really she has no intentions of seeing him whatsoever, she is just doing it as a PR exercise and a power play).

Then it also shows she is confident on her service she provides as she is offering him that booking on the basis he will come back and enjoy it.

Its a good power play for girls to use. And it is so bloody annoying that they have often no intentions of honouring it. If they are going to honour it, then fine. But if they are not, it makes it a disgrace given it in effect wipes the negative away from her doing it.

This thing happened to me with Naughty Slut Soph.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
oh gosh sonny let it go let it go
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline smiths

Personally I have no wish to meet a WG I know has fucked me about already, so called freebie or not.

Offline LoneWolf2020

to the majority of girls its all one big game, to get as much money as they can for doing as little as they can get away with.

Diehard

to the majority of girls its all one big game, to get as much money as they can for doing as little as they can get away with.

....and when a punter makes them work for the entire duration of the booking they then complain that the punter was a boundary pusher when in fact he has merely ensured he gets what he paid for.

Dispense with the chit chat and massage guys, you play into hookers hands doing that.

Offline Sonny Crockett

....and when a punter makes them work for the entire duration of the booking they then complain that the punter was a boundary pusher when in fact he has merely ensured he gets what he paid for.

Dispense with the chit chat and massage guys, you play into hookers hands doing that.

+1,000,000,000

Bluefin

Some punters have the audacity to want sex for the duration of the booking!  :sarcastic:

Offline LoneWolf2020

not to worry, most of these girls that mess decent punters about are being messed about themselves by some jumped up yuppie promising to leave his wife anytime soon for the prostitute in exchange for freebies  :rose:

Offline AnthG

not to worry, most of these girls that mess decent punters about are being messed about themselves by some jumped up yuppie promising to leave his wife anytime soon for the prostitute in exchange for freebies  :rose:

That is not my experience. Every single prostitute I have spoken to. And I do mean every single one. They go for the biggest chavvy violent scumbags for their boyfriends. And they actually want that as their boyfriends.

They do not go for rich and yuppie. They go for will glass you if you look at them wrong types.

And these guys, i.e psychopaths/sociopaths, treat the girls as psychopaths and sociopaths do and that is with no respect and like shit. And the girls seem to lap it up from them. So you are right in them being messed around. But just not by who they are getting messed around from.

And I really wish I was being insulting by saying this and making this up above. But I am not its true. Of course there may be one or two girls different from the norm. But every girl I have chatted to has chatted about their boyfriend as a matter of insistence, and every time without fail this is the guy they are dating.

Rich/yuppies will go onto the likes of Sugar Daddy sites, not adultwork to do what you are suggesting.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 01:59:11 pm by AnthG »

Offline Nagilum

The only time chit chat is acceptable is on two occassions

1. downtime for recovery
2. I instigate it and control it

Mind you I just returned from Holiday and this Balinese beauty gave me the best massage at the hotel (ordinary massage).  There was a problem, during the massage I wanted her to mount me while I slipped in an extra £50 note for her to finish me off fully.  Here I realise the extent of my perversion.  That would have been the review of the century  :cool:

Diehard

That is not my experience. Every single prostitute I have spoken to. And I do mean every single one. They go for the biggest chavvy violent scumbags for their boyfriends. And they actually want that as their boyfriends.

They do not go for rich and yuppie. They go for will glass you if you look at them wrong types.

And these guys, i.e psychopaths/sociopaths, treat the girls as psychopaths and sociopaths do and that is with no respect and like shit. And the girls seem to lap it up from them. So you are right in them being messed around. But just not by who they are getting messed around from.

And I really wish I was being insulting by saying this and making this up above. But I am not its true. Of course there may be one or two girls different from the norm. But every girl I have chatted to has chatted about their boyfriend as a matter of insistence, and every time without fail this is the guy they are dating.

Rich/yuppies will go onto the likes of Sugar Daddy sites, not adultwork to do what you are suggesting.

Slight correction required here. Hookers go for chavvy cunts as they are the only blokes stupid enough to actually have them for a GF!

What yuppie intelligent bloke wants to have his reputation ruined by dating a hooker? He will pay to fuck them certainly especially during a lunchtime during a hard day in the City but let's be blunt, dating a hooker is a disaster waiting to happen on infinite fronts.

Offline AnthG

Slight correction required here. Hookers go for chavvy cunts as they are the only blokes stupid enough to actually have them for a GF!

But that is not true. As all of the EAS, White Knight and Fluffy topics show. Many punters would want that girl to be in a relationship with them. But instead they string the guy along, rinse him and then run off....All to be with the chavvy scumbag who disrespects her and couldn't give a shit about her.

There is a certain type of girl that does this job. Think back when you were at school and there were certain girls in your class/year who hanged out with the violent scumbags in the school. They wouldn't care about their school work as they were part of the 'in crowd'. Going out each night taking drugs, getting into fights and just generally causing a nuisance and just the sort you need to avoid. And you would need to avoid them as they would be sorely unpleasant if you ever tried to talk to them in school or anything and you weren't yourself a chavvy scumbag.

When school finishes these girls don't vanish out of existence. They also don't get great jobs as they didn't do nothing at school. They become working girls. Or single mothers on benefits. Or both.

They also don't change the habit of a lifetime. They continue to go for the chavvy scumbags for their boyfriends. The fact that they quickly and brazenly turn down punters with EAS towards them shows this. Trust me its not because they are being 'professional' why they do it. Its because they are not the sort of men they go for.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 04:13:22 pm by AnthG »

Offline Sonny Crockett

But that is not true. As all of the EAS, White Knight and Fluffy topics show. Many punters would want that girl to be in a relationship with them. But instead they string the guy along, rinse him and then run off....All to be with the chavvy scumbag who disrespects her and couldn't give a shit about her.

There is a certain type of girl that does this job. Think back when you were at school and there were certain girls in your class/year who hanged out with the violent scumbags in the school. They wouldn't care about their school work as they were part of the 'in crowd'. Going out each night taking drugs, getting into fights and just generally causing a nuisance and just the sort you need to avoid. And you would need to avoid them as they would be sorely unpleasant if you ever tried to talk to them in school or anything and you weren't yourself a chavvy scumbag.

When school finishes these girls don't vanish out of existence. They also don't get great jobs as they didn't do nothing at school. They become working girls. Or single mothers on benefits. Or both.

They also don't change the habit of a lifetime. They continue to go for the chavvy scumbags for their boyfriends. The fact that they quickly and brazenly turn down punters with EAS towards them shows this. Trust me its not because they are being 'professional' why they do it. Its because they are not the sort of men they go for.

And they are likely to be the violent, aggressive type themselves....... Such hypocrites!!!!!

Offline hendrix

Started as a good thread and now sounds like a lot of EAS damage tbh. You can't be this bitter about prossies unless you actually care about them imo. Not having a pop, just what it sounds like.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Never had a chavvy boyfriend, my last two were privately educated mummy's boys who had civil service jobs.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stickynicky69

• Service Provider
Never had a chavvy boyfriend, my last two were privately educated mummy's boys who had civil service jobs.

Same here :)
Never dated a chav/ned :)
My partner has a brilliant job in I.T and I work in a great job outside of Escorting :)

P.s I did fantastic in school and college .
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 08:32:43 pm by Stickynicky69 »

Offline AnthG

Ditto lilly x
Same here :)
Never dated a chav/ned :)

I guess every single girl I have spoken to during punts, who has all said exactly the same thing to me, were all lying to me then. So I guess sorry about that then.

Offline OakTree

A rather odd generalisation and smacks of issues outside of punting.

Offline Sonny Crockett

+1,000,000,000

Most definitely the case

Offline AnthG

A rather odd generalisation and smacks of issues outside of punting.

I can only speak things as I see them. And this has been my experience with the girls I have seen.

Maybe yours has been different.

Offline Stickynicky69

• Service Provider
I guess every single girl I have spoken to during punts, who has all said exactly the same thing to me, were all lying to me then. So I guess sorry about that then.

I can see why a few guys are bitter you can't always get the best punt in this game .
Wrong to generalise and tar every girl with the same brush.

pierrot

It might be a North East thing. It's certainly not something Ive noticed here in the North West.

Offline Donnie69

This is very true, but I do know one WG who only goes for decent guys.
Another WG I know has a scumbag boyfriend who's been in prison for most of his adult life.  She wants a child with this guy too. :dash:

I also consider a pro$$ie who gives an average service is only worth a negative review.  Of course these pro$$ies get all uppity when they get a negative as they are so deluded they think the sun shines out of their backside.

The only ones entitled to a positive review, are those that provide an excellent service.  Why would I waste my time with an average session, when excellent girls are available?   

Offline AnthG

I can see why a few guys are bitter you can't always get the best punt in this game .
Wrong to generalise and tar every girl with the same brush.

No I am not generalizing, or taring. Its every single girl I have spoken to during a punt, has described her boyfriend and it's the same description each time.

I make it a point of chatting during my punts. And for some reason working girls favourite subjects seem to be their boyfriends, or the guys they go after and they describe them to me.

Maybe that is thus generalizing on my behalf. But I just made a post on the forum of my experiences.

On the subject of bitterness. In total and complete honesty. It does make me kind of bitter when you see girls who seem nice and they describe to you their interests in men to you. And its the worst possible men you would ever imagine and the sort of men you would wish no girl would ever be interested in.

You would hope/think that any girl with any sense would want a decent guy and are just settling for the scumbags in society until a decent guy comes along. But nope.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 08:55:14 pm by AnthG »