Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice on palour deal  (Read 1659 times)

Offline house music dave

So this parlour near me offers a £30 10 minute service. What do you think would be the backlash of me going in once and returning later for a second pop? I know to the WG's who rely on extras this may be seen as cheating, Because the way they see it is that I'd have to pay for extra time as well in their words "you don't have time baby". I know £60 for 20 mins is bad value for money and that if I went for the £60 30 min option i'd have more time but crucially it'd still be  a one pop service to cum twice i'd be looking at £80.

As i often do some of you will be thinking why not go and see a prossie for half an hour or even better have a wank...well cards on the table, my disability means i find it hard to masterbate and i'm not sure a prossie would see it as worth her while to "assist" me for 30 mins.

I'm sure you lads know what it's like when you just need to shoot your load. even in the less salubrious surroundings of a parlour.

The key questions are:

Can I leave and then come back again for a second shot without feeling/being seen as a prick?
How much moaning is there likely to be from prossies who rely on extras?
What do I do if I get attitude and I hear the phrase "fucking cripple" in Romanian/Polish :)

Thanks in advance for the input

HMD

ManBat

You're entering into 2 seperate contracts. Legally speaking the first contract doesn't affect the second. You're fine.

Sadly your average prossie/pimp doesn't really understand contract law.

Offline Happyjose

Your money, your choice. I'm pretty sure they'll be too thick-skinned to worry

Offline bigjim

You can just tell them you enjoyed it so much the first time you just had to come back for more

:hi:

Offline smiths

So this parlour near me offers a £30 10 minute service. What do you think would be the backlash of me going in once and returning later for a second pop? I know to the WG's who rely on extras this may be seen as cheating, Because the way they see it is that I'd have to pay for extra time as well in their words "you don't have time baby". I know £60 for 20 mins is bad value for money and that if I went for the £60 30 min option i'd have more time but crucially it'd still be  a one pop service to cum twice i'd be looking at £80.

As i often do some of you will be thinking why not go and see a prossie for half an hour or even better have a wank...well cards on the table, my disability means i find it hard to masterbate and i'm not sure a prossie would see it as worth her while to "assist" me for 30 mins.

I'm sure you lads know what it's like when you just need to shoot your load. even in the less salubrious surroundings of a parlour.

The key questions are:

Can I leave and then come back again for a second shot without feeling/being seen as a prick?
How much moaning is there likely to be from prossies who rely on extras?
What do I do if I get attitude and I hear the phrase "fucking cripple" in Romanian/Polish :)

Thanks in advance for the input

HMD

If the deal is £30 for 10 minutes and thats what you have paid its up to you if you wish to return for another £30 for 10 minutes later the same day in my view. All you can do is do it and see what happens.

JV547845

Review them on here and find somewhere else.  I for one don't want to punt in a place with an attitude like that.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Go the next day.

Go every day  :hi:

Offline the_exile

Don't see why that should be a problem - you are paying for time for a service. If you go back for another service, so what?

FWIW, used to do this with a regular in Soho but have done two visits to a parlour in the same evening (though I saw two different women). However, I did two visits to a Chinese place over a day, the girl was fine about me coming back & fucking her again.

Silverado

You're entering into 2 seperate contracts. Legally speaking the first contract doesn't affect the second. You're fine.

Sadly your average prossie/pimp doesn't really understand contract law.

Legally speaking, any contract for sexual services is treated as an immoral contract and therefore unenforceable.

He's going to look a bit of an idiot trying to lecture a Romanian prostitute on contract law. She won't be interested, and neither will Sergei. Best not to.

Offline house music dave

You can just tell them you enjoyed it so much the first time you just had to come back for more

:hi:

That's the way to do it.

Cheers lads.

Mancspunter

That's a great deal, its the sort of deal that I would use as a prelude to a 30min booking, go in pound away for 10mins get the horny as fuck gotta cum now feeling done with before you go to the main punt where you can now grind away for ages  :cool:
I have done it before but never so cheaply.

Offline house music dave

Where is this place?

I'm not sure you wanna know goo :)

Realistically it's a "gloryhole" deal and as I would get jack shit done in 10 mins, it works for me..quick hand/blowjob and as old Barry Scott would say "BANG! and the Jizz is gone. 

I don't know if you've heard of butterflies massage parlour in weston super mare, 

here is my slightly cynical take on butterflies

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35452.msg485565;topicseen#msg485565

It once made made the telegraph for having a graffitied wayne rooney on the wall.

External Link/Members Only

HMD

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I'm not sure you wanna know goo :)

Realistically it's a "gloryhole" deal and as I would get jack shit done in 10 mins, it works for me..quick hand/blowjob and as old Barry Scott would say "BANG! and the Jizz is gone. 

I don't know if you've heard of butterflies massage parlour in weston super mare, 

here is my slightly cynical take on butterflies

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35452.msg485565;topicseen#msg485565

It once made made the telegraph for having a graffitied wayne rooney on the wall.

External Link/Members Only

HMD

Ha! Yeah, I know it.
An old piss-head mate of mind woke up there one night after a proper all dayer and he reckons he caught the WG going through his wallet.
I don't know how true that one is but the place sounds a bit dicey to me HMD.
How would you know who or what's behind the hole?
 :scare:
It's a good deal if you want a quick pop though.

Offline house music dave

Ha! Yeah, I know it.
An old piss-head mate of mind woke up there one night after a proper all dayer and he reckons he caught the WG going through his wallet.
I don't know how true that one is but the place sounds a bit dicey to me HMD.
How would you know who or what's behind the hole?
 :scare:
It's a good deal if you want a quick pop though.
I believe your mate when he says about someone going through his wallet! Some of the WG's are proper mercenery and I know the manager did have trouble with a bit of stealing.

Never happened to me but then i got what I like to call a "blue badge special"  in terms of attitude from the management. I've always been polite  a dick and one of the managers has experience with disabled people. so they have always been okay with me.

In terms of the girls it's usually quiet during daytime and midweek as we all know adultwork has decimated the parlour scene. All you have to do is go in there and make sure there are no munters and then request the gloryhole service :)

but yeah negotiating with the WG's there is tough A) because they don't give an inch B) because they don't understand pricing 

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Check out the song Glory Hole by Steel Panther.
Google it.
 :lol:

Offline house music dave

Check out the song Glory Hole by Steel Panther.
Google it.
 :lol:

Amazing Song  :lol:

Offline wristjob

Who the hell turns down a customer's cash cos he already went that day. They would be more than happy i'm sure

Offline house music dave

Who the hell turns down a customer's cash cos he already went that day. They would be more than happy i'm sure

Even if you were a prossie that was obsessed with extras?

As most people have said it should be okay, plus there is no sergai to worry about. Well she's a british oldschool "ard sandra" type wouldn't think twice about pulling your hair and kneeing you in the bollocks.

The worst they can do is refuse me i suppose.

Cheers lads