Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would you spend a weekend or even longer with a WG?  (Read 4596 times)

Offline Sonny Crockett

Bollocks to weekends!!!! 2 hrs max with a WG is enough for me anyway!!!!

serialpunter65

1500 a week aent bad, but your defo not friends.
Would really appreciate if you left a review after your trip
As i am sure week trip will include more obstacles than just weekend.

OK that's a deal. My post seems to have brought some members to life so I don't want to let anyone down. I don't think the review will hit the press until September by which time most will have forgotten my original post anyway.

texasjapan

September is good,  planing my wknd trip for August and if that goes I'll be doing a two week long trip.  :yahoo: so weither I go with a prossies or not don't matter gna get away from this gloom and doom weather

Monsieur69

I've been abroad and only just seen this thread. I took a WG away for one week in Spain last year. I have known her for more than 5 years and we are very good Mates. I paid all the expenses and gave her £500 for loss of earnings as she has a mortgage to pay. The holiday worked fantastically well on a Mates level. We had no arguments, love the same things and it was great. She is 20 years younger than me and a stunner. All the men in the resort were drooling and all the women looking daggers ha ha! Now for the bad bit. The sex was crap. She didn't want to do it and I did. I was horny as hell and she wanted a rest from being fucked 10 times a day. So we had crap sex and then everything was fine. Moral ( if there is one ) you can't be both a friend and a client. We are still very good friends but I go to see other ladies. There is a huge choice in London and variety is the spice of life.

texasjapan

Nah not looking for mate gna make it clear to her she's gna be sex slave for the wknd and thats gna be her challenge I suppose

Offline JR

I have a slight variation on this theme running - I share a couple of hobbies with one of my regulars, one in particular needs us both to work together and what has happened is that certain meets have extended & extended over time to be more hobby time than 'fucking' time.
I usually book 2hrs & we stick to that as a specific period of time in the bedroom at her standard rate, the hobby takes place elsewhere in the house & last time stretched to 6 hours of having other fun together for which there is no charge.
As an extension to the hobby we now have a road trip planned which will be all day at an organised event 300miles from home, as I would be booking a hotel anyway she is staying with me & I will be having my usual 2hrs worth in the evening.
I'm sure this will baffle some readers but its working out very well for me as I enjoy her as a 'hobby mate' a great deal

texasjapan

What kinda hobby takes up 6 hours in slot? But it sound like you've got a good arrangement with your regular

Offline Gordon Bennett

One thing to consider with holidays is that single occupancy supplement thing whereby it costs a singleton hardly any extra to take a second person with them. It's not something I'd do personally but the costs aren't necessarily as exorbitant as they first seem?
I s'pose some punters just literally want to fuck and some want fucking AND companionship. If you're in the latter camp then longer bookings would seem quite normal.
Lastly, it might just be semantics but I do wince when chaps describe WGs as " friends"...... A better turn of phrase is "we get on" I reckon.

serialpunter65

I've been abroad and only just seen this thread. I took a WG away for one week in Spain last year. I have known her for more than 5 years and we are very good Mates. I paid all the expenses and gave her £500 for loss of earnings as she has a mortgage to pay. The holiday worked fantastically well on a Mates level. We had no arguments, love the same things and it was great. She is 20 years younger than me and a stunner. All the men in the resort were drooling and all the women looking daggers ha ha! Now for the bad bit. The sex was crap. She didn't want to do it and I did. I was horny as hell and she wanted a rest from being fucked 10 times a day. So we had crap sex and then everything was fine. Moral ( if there is one ) you can't be both a friend and a client. We are still very good friends but I go to see other ladies. There is a huge choice in London and variety is the spice of life.

Interesting twist to this post. Thought when I was reading it until half way through that you were going to say the sex was great! What a shame. Hope the same doesn't happen to me. People who have pissed all over my post should understand that I am not looking for a "relationship" - just a good time without any ties - like an extended one night stand without having to go out and look for it - a chance in a million at my age (not geriatric yet but defo not of interest to teenagers hahaha). So if she pisses off or the whole thing goes pear shaped, what the hell, I don't give a monkeys - I dont have a wife so its cheap cheap cheap compared with budgeting for the cost of one of those. I do think the odds are on that we'll be fine otherwise I might as well flush my cash. I think I know this lady. We have sex when we meet, yes, but we also have a great laugh too. The only thing I'm worrying about is that she may lock me out of the hotel room when I sleep walk stark naked which I do uncontrollably - she is quite capable of that - bitch. I love a good bitch.. She doesn't know I sleep walk and that's exactly why I'm not going to divulge her AW co-ordinates.. Happy Holidays guys.

Offline Jimmyredcab

People who have pissed all over my post should understand that I am not looking for a "relationship" - just a good time without any ties .

No one "pissed all over your post".      :rolleyes:

We simply pointed out that if this woman was really a "friend" you would have no need to pay her £1500.

serialpunter65

Offline Jimmyredcab

I rest my case...

Sadly you don't really have a case, and many on here seem to agree.   :hi:

cockneybstrd

Interesting twist to this post. Thought when I was reading it until half way through that you were going to say the sex was great! What a shame. Hope the same doesn't happen to me. People who have pissed all over my post should understand that I am not looking for a "relationship" - just a good time without any ties - like an extended one night stand without having to go out and look for it - a chance in a million at my age (not geriatric yet but defo not of interest to teenagers hahaha). So if she pisses off or the whole thing goes pear shaped, what the hell, I don't give a monkeys - I dont have a wife so its cheap cheap cheap compared with budgeting for the cost of one of those. I do think the odds are on that we'll be fine otherwise I might as well flush my cash. I think I know this lady. We have sex when we meet, yes, but we also have a great laugh too. The only thing I'm worrying about is that she may lock me out of the hotel room when I sleep walk stark naked which I do uncontrollably - she is quite capable of that - bitch. I love a good bitch.. She doesn't know I sleep walk and that's exactly why I'm not going to divulge her AW co-ordinates.. Happy Holidays guys.

Well you seem to have sleep walked into looking a plonker on this thread.

And your reasoning makes you sound even more a plonker as you had no need to mention the sleepwalking but just did so to justify not supplying a link

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not sure I care what you think mate!

A review would be nice, after all you have been around for over a year.     :hi: :hi:

serialpunter65

A review would be nice, after all you have been around for over a year.     :hi: :hi:

I bet no one will remember this post after September, so I think I will be off the hook..

Offline Nagilum

I bet no one will remember this post after September, so I think I will be off the hook..

You will be surprised.

Offline azrael

I just had a thread pop up from november 2014  :scare:  , so be carefull in what you wish for.   :hi: