Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has reading UKP Reviews made you punt more often?  (Read 1634 times)

Offline tantraman

Lads :hi:,

I know it appears that I’ve been registered on UKP since 2015, but I literally ignored it for two years, and have only this year discovered how brilliant the site is ... especially its Reviews section. I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am that UKP exists, and I really wish I’d used it earlier … time and money I can't get back!

Anyway, I've begun to realise that I've started to punt more frequently, since using UKP. I'm mainly an FBSM guy, and have previously muddled through with Google searches, trying to decipher ads on gumtree, backpage, craigslist, vivastreet, etc. Sometimes, I've been lucky, and other times not. Really, my punting life was trial and error.

Now, because I can corroborate service providers with reviews, life is so much easier and indeed varied. Moreover, I'm finding that it is actually UKP reviews that are directing me toward new punts. For example, my latest punt with Aphrodite xx (which I've already reviewed) only occurred due to a heads-up from a recent review and then also older ones. The same happened with Arabella_AW (whom I'll review shortly), due to a series of outstanding recent reviews. I'm also finding that I'm going for WGs, and not just FBSM girls, due to good UKP reviews.

So, my question to you guys is ... by reading UKP Reviews, have you found that your punting frequency and/or use-of-varied-services has increased? Mine certainly has this year, and I wonder whether I'm on a slippery nuru slope ...

:drinks:

Offline peter purves

Lads :hi:,

I know it appears that I’ve been registered on UKP since 2015, but I literally ignored it for two years, and have only this year discovered how brilliant the site is ... especially its Reviews section. I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am that UKP exists, and I really wish I’d used it earlier … time and money I can't get back!

Anyway, I've begun to realise that I've started to punt more frequently, since using UKP. I'm mainly an FBSM guy, and have previously muddled through with Google searches, trying to decipher ads on gumtree, backpage, craigslist, vivastreet, etc. Sometimes, I've been lucky, and other times not. Really, my punting life was trial and error.

Now, because I can corroborate service providers with reviews, life is so much easier and indeed varied. Moreover, I'm finding that it is actually UKP reviews that are directing me toward new punts. For example, my latest punt with Aphrodite xx (which I've already reviewed) only occurred due to a heads-up from a recent review and then also older ones. The same happened with Arabella_AW (whom I'll review shortly), due to a series of outstanding recent reviews. I'm also finding that I'm going for WGs, and not just FBSM girls, due to good UKP reviews.

So, my question to you guys is ... by reading UKP Reviews, have you found that your punting frequency and/or use-of-varied-services has increased? Mine certainly has this year, and I wonder whether I'm on a slippery nuru slope ...

:drinks:

I don't think so. It has made me intrigued about certain WGs, so much so I took the dive to visit Soho (to see Zara) something which I would never have considered tbh
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lucky Luke 70

Don't think UKP has increased my frequency because I have been extra cautious to maintain it at less than monthly. But it could because UKP has clearly improved my experience in two ways:
- gives me much more confidence in my choice and I have not been disappointed so far (do not do TOFTT though) while my experiences outside the UK have been unequal
- broadens my horizon through the shared experiences with other punters and the WG I see. For example I had this year my 1st T&T as well as a more naughty session than usual (for a vanilla guy like me)

Offline HarryZZ

It's just helped me be more discerning, I think you'd still have to have a Romanian mechanical punt to actually appreciate the difference, but once you understand the real differences between what's on offer the reviews on here are well worth taking the time to read.

bigmanbigman

This site gives you the info to not waste £s so improved punting from that .

Offline mr.bluesky

Does not make me punt more often but just opens up new opportunities to punt. Wish I had discovered this site years ago would have saved myself a fortune wasted on bad punts. Sorts out the wheat from the chaff (or chavs)  :hi:

Offline standardpostage

Yes, I do punt more often, with better results and better value for money, due to the reviews. Good site, good people :-)

Offline sparkus

It caused a blip ie having to check out certain places I otherwise wouldn't, but all seems restored to usual state/rate now.

Offline fudi_maar

Tantraman, you echo my own experiences. I joined in 2015, and didn't become active on here till about 3 months ago.
By accident really. I have found the review system here second to none, and it has resulted in me punting more, getting a much
better success rate on punts and has restored my faith on seeing girls off AW.
(Prior to this site, I was having miserable punts and feeling crap afterwards.)

Offline Home Alone

It's just helped me be more discerning.

Me, too.

As part of the process of deciding which of the Reasonably-Priced MILFs on my HLs to visit next, I'll check their Reviews on here before making up my mind.

If there aren't any Reviews on here on someone I was seriously considering, that doesn't mean I'll delete her from the HL but I'll perhaps save her for later in case someone else has TOFTT in the meantime.

Jas1975

Not more often but it has made me discount a few on AW.......

Offline sparkus

It has saved me money ie mentally equipping me to keep tips down and threatening to walk.

Offline Hobbit

I punt less less now, mostly because there's much less talent around at the moment and the prices are too high to take a risk. I really don't like the idea of spending £200 or more and then leaving with an unsatisfied cock and an empty wallet. So to answer your question, No, UKP doesn't make me punt more.

kamu

I dont normally punt in reading so doesnt make a lot of difference to me ;).

Offline tantraman

I dont normally punt in reading so doesnt make a lot of difference to me ;).

Ha! :lol:

Offline Drayki

I haven't punted any more since ive joined this site but its a massive help to read all the reviews and advice, its good to have something like this to view any negatives and which whores to avoid before you spend your hard earned cash!  :P

Offline itk

Doesn't make me punt more, just makes me aware of shite punts that I may have wasted cash on. Also a place to discuss everything punting, be it good or bad.

Offline Home Alone

It has saved me money ie mentally equipping me to keep tips down and threatening to walk.

Eh?? You don't give them a tip on top of their hourly charge, do you, sparkus? :unknown:

Offline JamesKW

UKP hasn't made any difference to the number of times I punt it is down to the disposable income in my pocket.

Offline Rockhead

I'm probably the exception then. If it wasn't for UKP I probably would never have started.

Offline tantric talents

Reading a good review here from a solid member certainly has piqued my interest for a punt I would otherwise not have noticed.
This is the best community for punting information bar none!  :drinks:

Chuckman

UKP hasn't had an effect on the frequency of my punting (and currently in Birmingham there's not a lot which interests me which is a factor) but it has played a part on whom I chose.

It has also played a major part on whom I avoid. The hobby is not cheap and after seeing someone which interests me on AW I check to see if there's any feedback on here about them. Dodged a few bullets in my time due to this.

Offline CityTillIDie

No not at all
But it has made my research/selection process infinitely more accurate!
I've dodged some bullets, for sure!

CTID

Offline sparkus

Eh?? You don't give them a tip on top of their hourly charge, do you, sparkus? :unknown:

As in tips for HE in Chinese health shops.

Though one cheeky mare on an AW punt said she would appreciate a tip, yes.

Offline NoStringsFun

Haven't punted for a few years but this site has good info on where to go (and not go) for WGs and Parlors. Will likely take a dive (pun intended) at some point in the coming weeks.

Offline bearcat69

I think it made me carry on punting and improved the quality of the experiences I've had. Before discovering UKP I punted blind and had mostly rather mediocre punts from girls mostly with bad attitudes and limited services. Now I would say probably about 70% of my experiences are positive, 10% neutral and 20% negative, whereas it was the other way around before. Had it carried on being that bad I probably would have stopped punting by now I reckon. Although I still punt around 2-4 times a month, that's pretty much down to how much I can budget for it without spending more than I am comfortable spending, along with time/opportunity constraints, and just when my desire to go out and fuck a bit of strange comes on (fucking a prossie about once a week, with the occasional week or two off is enough for me really). Although, thinking about it, I probably spend a bit less now, maybe about £200-250 a month, instead of about maybe £400 a month. That's definitely a plus side of reading reviews on here that I've found I've benefited from, my frequency hasn't really changed, but I get more for less money.

Offline Home Alone

As in tips for HE in Chinese health shops.

Ah; I see. That's not my scene so I didn't know.

Though one cheeky mare on an AW punt said she would appreciate a tip, yes.

Gosh; what a surprise!!  :lol:

Offline sparkus

As in I'd already paid the agreed rate and just as she was about to get down to it she pulled back and said "How about some extra tip for me?"

Passion killer, that.

Offline NoStringsFun

As in I'd already paid the agreed rate and just as she was about to get down to it she pulled back and said "How about some extra tip for me?"

Passion killer, that.

For sure. I generally tip but afterwards and if I think she deserves it.

Offline sparkus

She didn't, her breath stank and she was lifeless.

Jas1975

Did you say "yes, never ski through a revolving door"........

Offline sparkus

For a second I actually thought she meant that i.e. "Less teeth, more tongue on the tip."

Offline nervous1

Absolutely.  If it weren't for this place & the reviews my punting career would be over as I would have had too many shit punts and it would've put me off.  How many times have you read a negative review; looked at the profile and thought how tempting it is?  Also came across WG's that never show up on my own AW searches for some reason.  Frustration led me to punting but I've learned it''s a fun & thrilling hobby.  Only downside is that my hotlist keeps growing & cringe sometimes at the money I spend.

Offline tantraman

Thanks, Lads  :thumbsup:

Reading the replies so far, it seems that most of us haven't experienced an increase in their punting frequency due to positive UKP Reviews (at a ratio of 3:1). This is a tad worrisome for me, as I have an addictive personality, and so I wonder whether my definite increased frequency (not to mention increased tendency to go beyond my previous sexual limits, e.g. anal with Ameera - review to follow) is a sign of potentially dangerous addiction.

Anyways, hopefully, it's just a blip, due to my initial excitement at the wide and varied wonders in this secret punting world! I do hope I calm down soon enough ... as it's a bloody expensive hobby too!

Offline hantshagger

I've definitely met some girls i might not have done, if i hadnt found them via UKP and more specifically , a review here.  My very best encounters have been in large part down to finding them via UKP.    Frequency overall is probably down to available money for me, but I've certainly have seen a few more girls than i might otherwise have done - indeed , looking back, i was lucky to find UKP when i did, as i recall, in my early punting days I was not happy with just using AW reviews , I had several poor experiences and was close to giving up - so would probably have lost heart, if UKP hadnt been around to help locate girls with more certainty on service.  Thinking back nearly all my bookings since finding UKP have been because of this site, rather than from finding them on AW.  It does mean i dont bother so much with searching AW these days, when i started i used AW to search for example.
I have also expanded the areas i punt in, (through reading UKP) - if a girl comes recommended but outside of my own area.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 09:06:26 pm by hantshagger »