Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: i got the platinum treatment tonight  (Read 5233 times)

andrei

FINALLY got around to a leisurely meet with platinum cindy tonight

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

i've often read the reports by guys about her and wondered if maybe they are easily pleased or just over-exagerating

i can confirm, she is THAT DAMN GOOD

i've seen michelle, laura at hod, ella at hod, missy at hod, adele at hod, madlin moon and many more and i can categorically state that cindy is at the top of my list by a long way

wow, just, fucking, wow
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 11:47:37 pm by andrei »

password02

Glad you had a great session with PC today - she is very good and so professional at such a young age -

IMO top AW girl in every department - Tits, Arse, Figure, DFK, DTBJ, RO, 69, pure sex queen  :thumbsup:

Stealthshagger

Glad you had a good one. Id like to know which hotel the picture with the full length mirror is in, it would be fun to have a punt with that full length mirror there.

password02

Glad you had a good one. Id like to know which hotel the picture with the full length mirror is in, it would be fun to have a punt with that full length mirror there.

That's a recent picture of her taken in the last few weeks - It does look really good to be on the bed fucking her doggy while watching yourself!!!

Next time I see her I will ask -

Offline Packer

Mr SS, you beat me to it.  I was going to write that that picture is fantastic!  The 3rd picture in her current free gallery is very good too, next to a mirror in the hall (or near entrance to a hotel room).  What an incredooable body she has.

I've yet to have the pleasure of Cindy, but for me I only book a punt on the day I'm feeling randy.  I've pre booked days in advance before, then don't feel upto it on the day of the booking. One exception though was Kama formerly of Aldgate, who's most certainly retired.

Cindy's profile is a long read, but its really professionally done.

One day, I will get lucky and she'll have a slot on one of my horny days. Slim chance, I suspect  :(

Andrei, I assume this wasn't an on the day booking?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 12:19:56 am by Packer »

Offline smiths

FINALLY got around to a leisurely meet with platinum cindy tonight

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

i've often read the reports by guys about her and wondered if maybe they are easily pleased or just over-exagerating

i can confirm, she is THAT DAMN GOOD

i've seen michelle, laura at hod, ella at hod, missy at hod, adele at hod, madlin moon and many more and i can categorically state that cindy is at the top of my list by a long way

wow, just, fucking, wow

With the number of WGs i know you have punted with thats some praise. :D

Offline Thunderbolt69

Can someone please tell me if PC has minimum ratings before she will accept a booking. I have sent her a request 5th may for mid June and so far no confirmation. I have 2 aw ratings. Please help?

password02

You just need to be persistent and she will read the email - is she working on the day that you want to see her? check her diary and availability and if her June dates are up on her AW profile you may just need to wait. However if her June dates not yet booked then she may not know where she will be working and the days that are available.

Offline DH

Can someone please tell me if PC has minimum ratings before she will accept a booking. I have sent her a request 5th may for mid June and so far no confirmation. I have 2 aw ratings. Please help?

If i remember correctly u need to have a minimum of 3 positive feedback, she wont see anyone with 0 or negative feedback. You can try  and write a decent email and she will respond, i know i did and i had 0 feedback she seems to be quite professional in this respect I'm sure she wont  ignore your email. Read her FAQ.

password02

She has not put up any of her June dates yet on her AW profile - so you will have to wait until she knows where she will be for June -

As previous stated just have to wait 1-2  weeks

Offline Thunderbolt69

Thanks for the help. I'll wait to June and see what happens

Offline ciscoxxx69

High praise indeed Andrei  :drinks: .....but she is indeed worthy of such praise....
A body built for Hot Sex ......and a top class 'cum Fuck Me' attitude.

Someone who clearly loves what she is doing, knows how to connect with men (and other girlies) and who is having the time of her life......whilst giving us the time of ours!

BTW - I love her recent pics too....killer body. :wacko:

Offline 385North

I have an appointment with her tomorrow. Cant wait. Care to share any Ops Intel on the hotel reception area - save me walking into a broom cupboard by mistake.

Offline anyfucker

I have an appointment with her tomorrow. Cant wait. Care to share any Ops Intel on the hotel reception area - save me walking into a broom cupboard by mistake.

the hotel will have a website with photos, maybe of the reception & lifts

Offline 385North

Checked already; it doesnt.

password02

I saw her last week at apartment/hotel in Bayswater/Queensway area - however not sure if it is the same block used - if its on princese xxxxxx then you walk through the double glass doors, reception is on your left and you either go through the single door on the left after the sofas or straight ahead - depending on if its lift 2 or lift 3 - no issues with reception as usually busy with lots of middle east guests in and out.

Also she will text you full details when you arrive...

andrei

@packer i booked her a few days before after having to cancel my original meet owing to work issues

@smiths you know it bro ;-)

@thunderbolt you probably do need to wait til she puts her availability up for that week

sat here just getting a boner thinking about everything that happened

Offline Paul31

I emailed her about June yesterday. She replied and asked me to put a booking requst in for the day I want and when's she's booked the hotel she will let me know what area it will be in. So done booking and will just wait now. Gonna go for pse as all the hype sounds really good

grandmaster-ram-rod

ok i give up , added to my HL , if i ever get horny again :(

Offline Thunderbolt69

Sounds good paul31. I hope to see her in June too but have heard nothing from PC yet. No news is good news I suppose!

Harold

Sorry I dont post much.
More of a reader.

I dont get it, so many reviews say great stunning body and when I go to check it out I wonder if the review is written by an inmate of Her Majesty's
Yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder but be real.
I see a girl with short thick legs, cafankles and a arse almost as wide as her legs are long.

External Link/Members Only

Offline PuntingPete

Sorry I dont post much.
More of a reader.

I dont get it, so many reviews say great stunning body and when I go to check it out I wonder if the review is written by an inmate of Her Majesty's
I see a girl with short thick legs, cafankles and a arse almost as wide as her legs are long.

If that's the quality of your posts then It's probably a good thing your more a reader.

I see a bird who looks fit as fuck and by the sound of it offers an excellent well organised service.  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 12:54:55 pm by PuntingPete »

vorian

If that's the quality of your posts then It's probably a good thing your more a reader.

I see a bird who looks fit as fuck and by the sound of it offers an excellent well organised service:hi:

Indeed for me that's a big, big plus for any WG.

andrei

Sorry I dont post much.
More of a reader.

you're a weirdo, and if i am not mistaken you're highly likely to be londonpunter2014 reincarnated

for some reason you have an agenda against dee and cindy

if my suspicions are correct adam will soon be onto you, if not maybe its best you stick to the reading

Sherbert07

Sorry I dont post much.
More of a reader.

WTF?? Harold aka Stevie Wonder  :cool: something wrong with your eyesight! Btw it's cankles, and by the look of it PC doesn't have them.

Defo a poster with an agenda  :bomb:

yorkshire123

Sorry I dont post much.
More of a reader.

Yep, fucking minger  :dash:
Stick to reading if i was you Harold (son of Albert Steptoe  ;))

Hidden Image/Members Only

Conwy

Of course, he doesn't have to book Cindy: just leave a little more time available for her cohorts of admirers.

One of the things which attracted me to Cindy's gallery was a couple of pics which show the definition in her dancer's thighs.

C

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Yep, fucking minger  :dash:
Stick to reading if i was you Harold (son of Albert Steptoe  ;))
He must have been a sadgit.

password02

He must have been a sadgit.

+1 - I see he is a banned member so has nothing better to do then write lots of shit about a great AW girl where several UKP members have given her a 10/10 - Go back to lurking and reading or better go to the 'Other' site where you will be more than welcomed

vorian

+1 - I see he is a banned member so has nothing better to do then write lots of shit about a great AW girl where several UKP members have given her a 10/10 - Go back to lurking and reading or better go to the 'Other' site where you will be more than welcomed

Not sure if Sadgit/Harold would fit in with the PN thought police, he would never make it out of Pre-mod.

Offline BogBog1

I am finally in London at the same time as Cindy is working - trying to get a booking for next week. Fingers crossed!

rogerc23

I am lining up my third session with cindy for next month,there is nothing new to add in terms of how good she is,in my short punting career she id the only girl i have seen more than once

Offline Thunderbolt69

I have just had some contact from PC and hopefully I will be meeting her soon in June.
Am I right in thinking it would be better seeing her for 90 mins at £160 than 60 mins at £120. Sounds too good to be true!

password02

Yes best VFM is 2 hours at £200 but maybe do 90 mins first and see if you want more on next session with her

Offline Thunderbolt69

I've booked for 1 hr but if she can do 90 then great. I'll ask nearer the time. 2hrs might be too long for my first ever visit with her. I need to see if I can pace myself first lol