Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Massage, West Brompton, London  (Read 519 times)

nijiiii

Has anyone visited Victoria Massage?

She is a young and rather attractive Chinese girl who operates as an independent masseurs. She has a top floor studio flat not far from West Brompton station. I went to see he the other day. She was very friendly and gave me a light hug when I entered her studio. She sat me down on the sofa and made me a green tea with honey. She asked me if I wanted any extras or just a massage.  I opted for a straightforward massage for £45 an hour. The massage I had wasn't great. This might sound a bit stupid but, as the massage wasn't very good and the girl is kind of sexy and I kind of wanted a sort of erotic experience to compensate. However, there was no accidental touching near the erogenous zone etc. I kind of regretted not asking about the extras. After the massage I took a shower. After the shower I rather awkwardly asked her what extras she offered so that I would know for future reference. All she said was hot stones for £60. I feel that she was holding back information for some reason.

So, that's why I wanted to know if anyone has visited Victoria and what experience did they have.

Offline VFM

Do you have a link for this girl?  Thanks, VFM
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 04:05:54 pm by VFM »