Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brothel in Church Street, Harlesden NW10  (Read 3685 times)

Offline Kensal

Anyone been? It has been about a year since I went and it could've gone so wrong but was of my best punts ever. It was a typical madam texting as if it were an independent, I usually opt for independents as it just feels a bit safer to me. It is quite a dodgy area (someone got gunned down with an Uzi in broad daylight a couple of months before), proper Yardie gang land.

I assumed I was texting her and when I arrived a reinforced metal door was opening and I was led upstairs, held at a little admin office while they made sure no other punters where around and then let to the first floor corridor where I was given presented with three woman. Honestly I was a little taken aback at this point as like an idiot I had been texting I was running a few minutes late etc.

Anyway there was this fine looking black Brazilian woman I went for and she took me to her room. She had fake tits but they were well done and she was really good looking. She told me she normally works in Spain and was over working for a few days.

My goodness, what an experience, She was only £60 for half an hour but not only was stunning she was great fun and relaxed me straight away picking up on my nerves. She was very friendly, spoke good English and was up for anything, great deep kissing and was happy to oblige my dirty requests.

One concern was one of the first things she said to me was condom or no condom which I haven't heard offered like that before, I said on! and she replied "good boy!". Perhaps I should've walked by thought I'd be ok rubbered up.

Aside from that (which is quite big, I'd not have gone otherwise but I was there and already in the mood) it was the best punt I've ever had, as cheap as I've paid and looked ropey as hell from the outside.

Has anyone else been there?

Offline Kensal

And a review  :unknown:

I actually can't remember how I found it! Was hoping someone might know.

I'll do a review when I get a chance, was hoping to dig out some more oinfo first.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Anyone been? It has been about a year since I went and it could've gone so wrong but was of my best punts ever. It was a typical madam texting as if it were an independent, I usually opt for independents as it just feels a bit safer to me. It is quite a dodgy area (someone got gunned down with an Uzi in broad daylight a couple of months before), proper Yardie gang land.

I assumed I was texting her and when I arrived a reinforced metal door was opening and I was led upstairs, held at a little admin office while they made sure no other punters where around and then let to the first floor corridor where I was given presented with three woman. Honestly I was a little taken aback at this point as like an idiot I had been texting I was running a few minutes late etc.

Anyway there was this fine looking black Brazilian woman I went for and she took me to her room. She had fake tits but they were well done and she was really good looking. She told me she normally works in Spain and was over working for a few days.

My goodness, what an experience, She was only £60 for half an hour but not only was stunning she was great fun and relaxed me straight away picking up on my nerves. She was very friendly, spoke good English and was up for anything, great deep kissing and was happy to oblige my dirty requests.

One concern was one of the first things she said to me was condom or no condom which I haven't heard offered like that before, I said on! and she replied "good boy!". Perhaps I should've walked by thought I'd be ok rubbered up.

Aside from that (which is quite big, I'd not have gone otherwise but I was there and already in the mood) it was the best punt I've ever had, as cheap as I've paid and looked ropey as hell from the outside.

This is will remain a useless pointless thread until the man from Kensal adds the location or a link, and writes a review.

Offline Silver Birch

It is quite a dodgy area

It is an absolute fucking shithole area, I lock my doors when driving through. I definitely would not stop off for a punt, day or night.  :scare:

Offline doughboy

It is an absolute fucking shithole area, I lock my doors when driving through. I definitely would not stop off for a punt, day or night.  :scare:

I lived there for 5 years in the early 90's and would agree, it is a bit of a ghetto. Plenty of shootings, stabbings and fights. This is what happens when the majority of the population are either Irish or West Indian and the minority are Indians...a mix that just didn't seem to get along too well...

Offline Ozy84

I lived there for 5 years in the early 90's and would agree, it is a bit of a ghetto. Plenty of shootings, stabbings and fights. This is what happens when the majority of the population are either Irish or West Indian and the minority are Indians...a mix that just didn't seem to get along too well...

Not so many indians in my experience more somalians. Dont know of a heavily populated somalian area in the world that is 100% safe and gang/drug free.

Offline BillGoldberg

This is will remain a useless pointless thread until the man from Kensal adds the location or a link, and writes a review.

Would never punt in this shithole of an area

Stratford, E London is like Knightsbridge in comparison

Offline mattharding

It's a heavy Portuguese and Brazilian area these days BTW.

Offline Kensal

15 year old lad got stabbed outside his school this week, a few hundred meters away from said place!

Still, I'll try and find more about the place. I wonder if these places come and go to a new address from time to time. That said the metal door may suggest otherwise.

Offline Loftus

The stabbing was Doyle Gardens, not really on the doorstep of the shithole that's Church Road.

Offline od13218

I have a regular in this area and have learnt to put up with the dodginess. Interested to know where this is. Can you remember the address? Any phone number? Was it from one of the cards in newsagent windows perhaps?

I have a regular in this area and have learnt to put up with the dodginess. Interested to know where this is. Can you remember the address? Any phone number? Was it from one of the cards in newsagent windows perhaps?
Yes please. I already asked: This is will remain a useless pointless thread until the man from Kensal adds the location or a link, and writes a review.

Offline od13218

Yes please. I already asked: This is will remain a useless pointless thread until the man from Kensal adds the location or a link, and writes a review.
If it's any help, there are several newsagents with cards advertising WGs, often Brazilian. I wonder if they are connected; I may call one of them next time I'm passing to see.
There is also this on Vivastreet: External Link/Members Only
Church Road (if the OP has remembered right) is a lot more than 5 mins walk from the station though so probably not the same place.
Come on OP what can we do to jog your memory?

LondonCity

Church Road is in Willesden and Harlesden Church Street is in Lisson Green just of Edgware Road very close to St John's Wood and Paddington. I think OP meant Church Road rather than Church Street

Offline Brazilian Martian

Church Road is in Willesden and Harlesden Church Street is in Lisson Green just of Edgware Road very close to St John's Wood and Paddington. I think OP meant Church Road rather than Church Street

Either way I would avoid church street way to many shootings and robberys around there plus the gang violence around there is very peak  :music:

As Kensal has gone into deep sleep there is no point in this thread.

LondonCity

Either way I would avoid church street way to many shootings and robberys around there plus the gang violence around there is very peak  :music:

Not really Church Street does have a gang Lisson Green Mandem and there is rivalry with other gangs but shootings and murders don't happen there the estate is huge but it looks way more worst than it is. It used to be a lot worst in the 90's but even then there wasn't shootings. But Church Road where OP is actually  talking about there is shootings and murders a very serious rivalry with Stonebridge, South Kilburn, Press Road, Kensal Green, Grahame Park

Offline Brazilian Martian

Not really Church Street does have a gang Lisson Green Mandem and there is rivalry with other gangs but shootings and murders don't happen there the estate is huge but it looks way more worst than it is. It used to be a lot worst in the 90's but even then there wasn't shootings. But Church Road where OP is actually  talking about there is shootings and murders a very serious rivalry with Stonebridge, South Kilburn, Press Road, Kensal Green, Grahame Park

Not saying it happens on the estate I'm saying that alot of shit still happens around that area. I'm early thirtys from Stockwell/Brixton those areas used to rough but are very calm now.

But from what I remember about north london is that it's always been hectic. So that's the reason why I would opt not to punt around that area I dnt want to catch a stray bullet when I've just come out from emptying my nut sacks at a brothel.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 08:11:51 pm by Brazilian Martian »

LondonCity

Not saying it happens on the estate I'm saying that alot of shit still happens around that area. I'm early thirtys from Stockwell/Brixton those areas used to rough but are very calm now.

But from what I remember about north london is that it's always been hectic. So that's the reason why I would opt not to punt around that area I dnt want to catch a stray bullet when I've just come out from emptying my nut sacks at a brothel.

Oh u from Stockwell i go there a lot to check this girl the estate she lives on is feuding with Angell Town, Myatts Field and the SW8 part of Stockwell. Depending on your age and where exactly there u live u might even know her it's a small world like that. I'm actually going to link her again tomorrow evening

19cmincam

any news about where to find this place and if it's still open? thanks

Online LLPunting

any news about where to find this place and if it's still open? thanks

Stop asking for help.  You haven't done anything much to contribute.  Do your own research and go try out some girls before reporting properly and fully in some reviews.

Offline sparkus

I've not been for a while, but I remember when the area (doesn't bother me) was saturated with AW profiles, some at ludicrously cheap prices.  I mentioned on here the time I porked a heavy-set Polish bird there while her cat was on the bed making weird eye-contact with me! My only concern was if my car would still be intact when I left...