Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet - Bury St Edmunds anyone ?  (Read 3713 times)

Offline happyharry

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure (or otherwise) with the above. Advertising on Vivastreet.

I'll be over Bury St Eds way later this week and she looks about the best of the limited choice available in that area

Offline Kayman

Hi Harry

Is it the petite, curvy reds you desire or do other types of girl fit the bill as well. (Some good ones in the area I could recommend if that is the case)

K

Offline Mikepboro

Layman,I'm also a regular visitor to the area, do tell us your recommendations

Offline happyharry

My preference is for slim, OWO, not BB. I realise that the Vivastreet ad doesn't meet all those requirements but I'd prefer to meet someone around Bury rather than drive to Ipswich or Canbridge

Offline Corsaire

IsmHaverhill,nearby? Just Jezebel is good.

Offline happyharry

IsmHaverhill,nearby? Just Jezebel is good.
Yes, I did a review on her a few years ago and she was also discussed in a thread more recently.
She was OK but the place she worked from was an absolute tip. I'm told that she is now working from better premises but I'm not sure I'd give her a second chance.
So, off to Bury tomorrow with no Plan A, and a short list of a few girls in the area that really don't meet my needs. Well, think of it as £120 saved for a better occasion.

Offline Kayman

Harry

Apologies for the lateness of the reply (probably not much good now).

But in case you're back this way, I'm normally into the bigger lasses so not ones I have done punts with but following I have heard good things about. (No BB and OWO either a definite or possibility) You do have to travel a bit out of town but presume car is an option.

SexyTess83 - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Ava Morgan - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
CharlotteScott69 - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet my definition of skinny but might not meet yours! There are skinnier lasses in the area but the feedback is not so good on the ones I've seen.

Offline Kayman

Mike

Not sure what you are into mate, but some of the others I would definitely recommend

Lucy36 - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I think Lucy is a fun lass and does things a bit differently compared with the services of other WGs. I think she has a dominant streak but she only do what you are comfortable with. I'd always recommend her.

BustyKimz - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I've seen mixed reviews but I've always had great sessions with her, great energy and really gets you going imo. From P'boro she would be on the way for you too.

There were some others who have since left AW (Emm in Stowmarket was a blinder) so agree with the comments about it being a bit thin on the ground in these parts!

Offline happyharry

Harry

Apologies for the lateness of the reply (probably not much good now).

But in case you're back this way, I'm normally into the bigger lasses so not ones I have done punts with but following I have heard good things about. (No BB and OWO either a definite or possibility) You do have to travel a bit out of town but presume car is an option.

SexyTess83 - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
CharlotteScott69 - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet my definition of skinny but might not meet yours! There are skinnier lasses in the area but the feedback is not so good on the ones I've seen.
Yes, back from Bury with my wallet intact.
Nevertheless, thanks for your suggestions
Charlotte Scott is off the hit list. I've tried calling her every tie I'm over that way and her phone just goes to voice mail. Another punter suggested it was a production line so that's a "no" for me
Sexy Tess is away on holiday
Ava Morgan offers duos with "Charlotte" who, I assume, is Charlotte Scott ? So that's another no for me.
The search continues

Offline ITK2

Mike

Not sure what you are into mate, but some of the others I would definitely recommend

I think Lucy is a fun lass and does things a bit differently compared with the services of other WGs. I think she has a dominant streak but she only do what you are comfortable with. I'd always recommend her.

I've seen mixed reviews but I've always had great sessions with her, great energy and really gets you going imo. From P'boro she would be on the way for you too.

There were some others who have since left AW (Emm in Stowmarket was a blinder) so agree with the comments about it being a bit thin on the ground in these parts!

Emm in stowmarket is still on AW, under the new name of Rose England.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 09:09:20 pm by ITK2 »

Offline happyharry

Emm in stowmarket is still on AW, under the new name of Rose England.
Em used to be a regular for me when I was heading down the A14,  but the last meet (about 9 months ago) was a disappointment. She had a about 5 days growth down below, the OWO was mechanical, the "spark" was gone. Maybe it was just an off day but I'd need to see some positive reviews before returning

Offline Mikepboro

Mike

Thank you, there look to be a couple of good recommendations there.

3002steve

Charlotte Scott is off the hit list. I've tried calling her every tie I'm over that way and her phone just goes to voice mail. Another punter suggested it was a production line so that's a "no" for me

or is it popular girls get booked up?  or dont answer the phone during a meet , if you text or aw message for a next day meet you will get a response , shes pretty good imo worth a try