Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte, Spalding - massage  (Read 1709 times)

Offline timstood

Tried to book with her a couple of times but shes never available.....

Sorry doesnt help much really! If you do happen to meet her please post a review.

Offline Treehugger

I sent a text a couple of months back and received a prompt reply, I decided she was asking too much, she seemed happy to give a naturist massage and happy ending.

Offline muffdazzler

Saw her yesterday. Very pretty and much better than pic, now with dark brown hair. Trained at message, soft and relaxing. A few play with thenballs and ass before the turn and an exquisite slow and tender hj. Almost too good and she seemed to enjoy it! Kept herself at arms length and doubt if anything else on offer. £65 for the hour inc shower. Lovely lady, well spoke, intelligent, great figure and pretty. Seems ad gone now.

Offline norfolkman

Very poor massage,short on personality and hand job technique not good.Wanking someone is not a happy ending.Will stick to orientals in future.Attractive lady but needs to learn much to have repeat business.

Offline muffdazzler

Shame you didn’t enjoy. She also does a naturist massage and enjoyed a stroke according to another site. I had a great time with and a decent but relaxing massage

Offline Treehugger

I had a nice time with Charlotte, while she may not have a great or exciting personality, I enjoyed being massaged by her, she has a nice touch and provides a decent massage, and while not the most engaging girl, I enjoyed the HR. I couldn’t see how her being naked would improve the experience as she doesn’t seem the type for touching. I agree there are better sp’s out there, but in my opinion this was an overall good experience. I still think the price is too high compared to others around the country.

Offline Ballbrag

The link doesn’t seem to be working for me, I can’t see any pics or info about price. Where abouts in Spalding is she based and any info on price, age etc would be great. Thanks guys