Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SouthEastSluts-FF couple looks good. Any info? CHELMSFORD  (Read 4186 times)

Offline KentAde

Hi All,

Before I consider TOFTT, does anyone recognise either of these young ladies? Courtney and Celine?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Touring in London soon..
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 08:00:39 am by KentAde »

Offline Jerzydudek21

Just had a look.  I would be interested.  Anyone been involved?

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

All those AW reviews and not a single review here?  Extremely suspect, there must be a bunch of scummy buggers on here keeping schtumm if those gals are as good as their PR makes out.

Offline MilleMiglia

All those AW reviews and not a single review here?  Extremely suspect, there must be a bunch of scummy buggers on here keeping schtumm if those gals are as good as their PR makes out.

+1. Hot bi duo, and doing it for fun, with the money incidental? Spidersense tingling on this one.

Offline LLPunting

+1. Hot bi duo, and doing it for fun, with the money incidental? Spidersense tingling on this one.

BS meter spuming buckets on this one. 
Am ignoring my little, wide-eyed, unicorn hunter that's praying they're for real.  :D

Offline Rocket Scientist

Hi All,
Before I consider TOFTT, does anyone recognise either of these young ladies? Courtney and Celine?
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Cheers.
Hidden Image/Members Only
Touring in London soon..

So many positive AW reviews and not a single UKP review.  You gotta fix this !

Offline workinallweek

did you take one for the team ?

Lurkinglurker

Utmostdiscretion

Did anyone have a go? Thoughts?

Offline Londonpunter30

I would deffo like to try

Why not post a review of the girls you've seen in the past two years

Offline emileholiday

Bit outside my price range, but checking out the reviews, the guys leaving the reviews on AW all seem to have genuine feedback themselves from genuine known WGs in the area so at least that points towards some legitimacy I would have thought. Admittedly all bookings have to go through AW so guys can be wary of leaving negative feedback in case they get a bad one back, but 40 glowing reviews, got to be worth a TOFTT punt surely. I’m another one who will be watching this with interest.

Offline workinallweek

there doing cheap deals this week   decisions decisions  :cool:

Offline workinallweek

Booked the last minute cancel (well 30 min)   :(

Waiting to confirm suggested new date  :unknown:

maybe took a better priced job ?

Offline sxman

i've met the girl on the left, it was a while back, nice girl with a great attitude, she was probably a size 16ish when I met her a while back, very attractive, great dfk, fantastic OWO, really good service and would definitely recommend,  i'm pretty sure the other girl is one of her mates and not a WG that works independent, unfortunately just a little pricey for me.

Offline workinallweek

i've met the girl on the left, it was a while back, nice girl with a great attitude, she was probably a size 16ish when I met her a while back, very attractive, great dfk, fantastic OWO, really good service and would definitely recommend,  i'm pretty sure the other girl is one of her mates and not a WG that works independent, unfortunately just a little pricey for me.

got a link to the girl on the left ?  or report ?
 :drinks:

Offline sxman

got a link to the girl on the left ?  or report ?
 :drinks:

No, it was probably about 2 years ago, I would've done a review but she went and got herself a boyfriend took herself of AW and stopped working so I didn't really see the point, then at the beginning of this year we chatted, but price and location weren't good for me at the time.

Offline daveyjones

Didn’t she have any tattoos at all? I'm trying to figure out if she used to be my neighbour.  Certainly looks very similar.  If she is, I’d probably be tempted to have a go myself! 😗

Offline sxman

Didn’t she have any tattoos at all? I'm trying to figure out if she used to be my neighbour.  Certainly looks very similar.  If she is, I’d probably be tempted to have a go myself! 😗

She did have tattoos, but I can't remember what or where they were.

Offline muddy funxter

quality banging your neighbour lol

Offline workinallweek

Offline Pondlife

Offline workinallweek

Well I got one cancelled on Monday due totonsils problems  that's 2 last minute cancels  .

Offline workinallweek

Offline TheLastSamuari

I had a visit a while ago, been busy at work, never had time to do a review, the pics they have up are not the same when I went, not sure if they are the same girls to be fair.. Had to check my bookings to make sure it was the same account..it was..

Very different girls, 1 very slim, the other size 16ish
They do talk a lot, wasted about 20 mins with them talking about old school teachers.. Ffs..  Was a great duo bj, the larger girl has huge tits, good for a tit wank.. The slim one has a great arse..
Both girls seem more than happy to suck fuck and lick.
First time for a 3some so was a bit nervous, only managed to fire off once.. Nice girls though.

Offline Pondlife

Will report back either way lol

Offline Pondlife

So what was all the fuss about !! Swapped numbers, swapped a few texts and a few pics and met at their place !! Genuine, lovely girls.
Review to follow !!

Offline workinallweek

Offline daveyjones

So I previously said I thought one of them might be an old neighbour of mine.  I took the plunge and paid for the private galaxy and quickly realised it wasn’t.

However, I saw this profile today  External Link/Members Only and OMG, she s one of them.

This is her solo profile, but looks like it’s only for camming which I have no interest in External Link/Members Only

I'm so tempted to contact her and see what happens 😗