Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fine Butt Babe Basildon - strange  (Read 641 times)

Offline CautiousJim

Just thought I’d share this - perhaps others have had a similar experience or can help explain.

Saw an adult work profile for a girl called Fine Butt Babe - it had 0 feedback and not many details but it seemed she was very cautious about being discreet - which was appealing to me (hence the name).

Anyway, a few short messages and a quick call I decided to try 15mins with her (£70!!). Turned up to location in Langdon hills - very nice and normal family street. She made me call and walk up the road before telling me the house number. Presumably a check.

Anyway, went in and she was pretty and quite friendly. The house felt like a family home. Went to a small bedroom, did the deed and took a quick shower. Bumped into another girl cleaning who I saw reclined in bed half naked as I left.

The weird thing is i left and then thought I’d retrobook the meeting so could leave feedback on aw which she was also keen on - but her profile had gone. Messaged her since and no answer. Then I’ve thought maybe these two travel around and that was some airb’nb rental they’d been using - which makes me feel bad for the family renting!!

So, I know this meet happened, but it’s like they’ve disappeared. Is this normal??

Online finn5555

Offline CautiousJim

So it is totally normal then??

Offline CautiousJim

Well, I get them not being in the same place is normal - but I don’t get why profile disappears and number unresponsive unless they start afresh at every new venue. But she was pretty good so it means she doesn’t build any feedback - which I always presume is important for working girls. Maybe I’m just being naive

Offline CautiousJim

Not sure. Turkish? Spoke good english

Offline PleadInsanity

It's not unusual for them to switch location with other girls or make a few quid and go home for a bit.
Quite possible they will pop up again in the future, somewhere.