Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyIndependent - Elle - London  (Read 2690 times)

lancspunter

I met Elle recently for an overnight at her Hammersmith apartment which is about a 10 minute walk from the tube. It is a really nice and relaxing place in a very safe area and there is on-street pay and display parking. I had had my eye on her for a while. I was confident from the reviews on here and her profile that she would not disappoint, and she didn't. Much of this will be irrelevant for those who do not do longer bookings, but hey-ho.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Elle's communication skills are a credit to her - articulate and detailed where necessary. Her emails also gave a hint as to her character and how her mind works.

As promised, she sent me her full address by email the day before the actual meeting. One other thing - normally on an overnight I would take the girl for something to eat. She was having none of it, saying that she would provide the food as she was the host. She even agreed to meet me mid afternoon as that was when my train arrived in London, so in total this was a 17 hour meeting.

I arrived at her place at 4pm to drop my bag off and we had agreed to go for a drink to a local bar. I was greeted at the door by a very attractive and smiling Elle, dressed in very convincing and stylish PA gear and greeted with kisses. The planned roleplay did not begin until we returned from drinks. Throughout this part Elle was very flirty, testing to see if I would actually be able to Dom her later. I must admit, I liked this side to her - impish, playful and spirited. Conversation was free-flowing and wide-ranging.

I mentioned that this was a roleplay scenario, unscripted. We knew our roles and I wanted to see how well she could improvise. This was also a D/s session with Elle specifically wanting to see how far some of her limits could be pushed. All of this had been agreed in advance, safe word agreed and she also made it clear that she was willing to be surprised. Very adventurous.

During the interview/questioning phase Elle tried flirting again, opening her legs to reveal her knickers under her short skirt, and as in a previous review she tried to get on her knees with the offer of a BJ. She was put in her place. All of these indiscretions added to the punishments to follow, but are an indication of her sense of sexual power. I must admit that her answers to some of the questions I posed made me want to laugh at times as she has a delicious sense of fun, but with that the spell would be broken.

The punishment stage took the form of spanking, paddle, slapping, wooden clothes pegs, crop, all over a long period of time. No restraints, dildos or vibes were used although Elle had made all of these readily available. She endured a lot, biting her lip at times, shuddering, but resisted any urge to give in until one hard, surprise flog to her back made her use the safe word.

There was plenty of time left to chill and chat about the whole experience and i must admit that Elle is a really interesting, intelligent and warm person. I like how her mind works.

After food this became a more conventional meeting and I witnessed Elle's skills in this area too. She is intent on pleasing at all costs and goes out of the way to ensure that her client is happy and satisfied. Her DT technique is excellent and I really do not know the names of some of the positions we tried.  Verbal humiliation is a big turn-on for her but the highlight was Elle speaking filth in Polish as I came in her mouth and over her face.

There was a nice surprise in the wee hours of the moment too, but although Elle tried her best to switch she failed miserably. She now knows better than to try.

So, an excellent meeting - thoroughly enjoyable and rewarding from start to finish. Elle is very attractive, adventurous, and she has an overwhelming desire to please. Okay, she is cheeky and bratty too, but that adds to her personality. Quality.

Offline PLeisure

Lovely review, thank you.

Cheeky subs - they make the session so much more fun   :dancegirl:  :thumbsup:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Great review for an enthusiastic genuine lady!

This thread is the one to read about her! She's obviously out to provide a top service.

:hi:

lancspunter

She's obviously out to provide a top service.

Absolutely. That is exactly what she delivers.

Pdubz

Great review, how is her dfk?

Pdubz

thanks hd
scheduled to see her in a few weeks, cannot wait

lancspunter

Great review, how is her dfk?

Put it this way, if you didn't want it you would probably still get it!

Offline Tonyleung

Elle's great , my last session with her a few weeks ago. I sat next to Elle with a drink expecting some nice DFK, but she had other ideas and was DT my cock , it was great.

password02

Elle's great , my last session with her a few weeks ago. I sat next to Elle with a drink expecting some nice DFK, but she had other ideas and was DT my cock , it was great.

Nice few lines - But would have been better for a review - Would have be good to break your virgin review duck!!!

password02

Feb 14 - Tony Longs review of Elle - bit shit but its accurate

Ha Ha - Really Sorry Tony - I need glasses - saw the reviews as 0 and not 6 - Shit I need to go and check my eyes again.

:thumbsup:

I am going crazy -  :crazy: :wacko: - Apologises