Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luxury Sexy Massage - B2B - Victoria  (Read 5016 times)

70 review(s) for Luxury_Sexy_Massage (47 positive, 19 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline fozzman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
also
External Link/Members Only

Incall £100 for 1-hour

Comms: A simple text in the morning secured a lunchtime appointment.

Location: 5-minute walk from Victoria to Sara’s flat is in a large block just off Vauxhall Bridge Road. 

L.S.M:  Sara is a pretty young Polish girl. The AW photos are accurate.  In fact I think she was sporting the very same lingerie as in the 2nd b/w picture. Profile states she’s 26 and I’ve no reason to doubt it.  The other profile stats such as height, size & weight all look about right. It’s also worth noting that her pendulous breasts are natural, her fanny is shaved and her English is excellent.

Massage:  Sara lives on the top floor of her block and once inside I was shown into a spotlessly clean and fresh bedroom where Sara performs the massage. The massage takes place on a double bed that has been covered with thick towelling. I opted for the entry level £100 B2B massage, however as her profile suggests additional cash will secure all manner of extras. After the level of service was agreed I stripped and lay face down on the bed with my legs splayed and my tackle on show and Sara removed her lingerie.
With Sara’s massage there was none of the dull perfunctory massage routines that often occur in this sort of experience, Sara dived straight into a very sensual B2B massage.  Straight from the off Sara was stroking my inner thighs and running a trailing finger down the length of my stiffening cock. What followed whilst I was a face down was a lengthy display of frottage as her groin was thrust and pressed against my arse & thighs and her ample tits caressed my back. Intermittently, Sara would use feathery touches on my back, thighs and knob to increase the sensuality.  On the flip the body slides continued but with more attention to my cock. Eventually, Sara finally positioned herself in the 69 position and she scooped some lotion on to her lovely arse so that I could massage her cheeks, pussy and thighs. The heightened sensuality was enough to tip me over the edge and I unloaded whilst she tit-fucked me. Was offered a final massage before using her very nice bathroom to wash off the oil and was back on the street within the hour.
This was a very decent sensual massage and Sara is a very nice chatty, young lady, who is happy to give a long full access B2B massage. I will probably return at some point to sample some of the more raunchy items on her extensive menu.

Offline samson02

Thanks very much for this review.  Sounds like you had a great time and she looks like she's a good find.

But her AW profile suggests she's leaving.  Did she make any mention of that?

Offline fozzman

She's going on holiday. Normal service will be resumed.

Offline Parking

She didn't offer the extra services when she was in East India E14. I will see her at some point.

Offline stevethebroker

Glad you had a nice time and a hot looking masseuse. Just wondering did you experience her oily wet bj that she mentions on her profile? wet bj I can imagine just wondering where the oily comes in

Online Waterhouse

Glad you had a nice time and a hot looking masseuse. Just wondering did you experience her oily wet bj that she mentions on her profile? wet bj I can imagine just wondering where the oily comes in

Read his review properly... says he only went for entry level b2b this time and that he'll try more on the next go.

Offline samson02

She's going on holiday. Normal service will be resumed.

That's good news, thanks Fozzman, much appreciated.

Offline jonjan1234

Are her tits natural or bolt ons?

Offline unus669

Does anyone know if this profile has been taken over? Is it the same WG now?

Cheers

Offline slimdude1

This girl looks incredibly hot!!!

Offline unus669

This girl looks incredibly hot!!!

I was asking if it’s the same girl currently on the profile or has it been swapped? Have you reviewed her?

Offline Parking

I was asking if it’s the same girl currently on the profile or has it been swapped? Have you reviewed her?

I believe it's not the same girl as I saw the original FBSM provider a week before she retired and she told me she is going on holiday and won't be returning to this job. Profile definitely sold on but I haven't seen the new girl so I can't comment further.

Offline slimdude1

I have not seen her, was simply commenting on those AW photos.