Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mummy tummy.  (Read 2567 times)

Offline millbush

Now this is an issue I've come across more than once i.e girls with a tummy that insist on covering it during a punt with some item of clothing or a combination of clothing and hand.
These are not big girls just nice 8-10 size with a bit of a tum,not an issue for me but I like to see a totally naked girl not with bits of clothing hanging off.
Has become a real issue with one girl and not sure how to approach it without offence.
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Beamer

If you don't like it ie mummy tummy then move on.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 09:26:30 pm by Beamer »

Offline millbush

If you don't like it ie mummy tummy then move on.

Read my post I don't mind it .

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Read my post I don't mind it .
Yes but you don't like her hiding it. So maybe saying if you don't like girls who hide their bodies then move on would be better.

Offline Beamer

Yes but you don't like her hiding it. So maybe saying if you don't like girls who hide their bodies then move on would be better.

I was about to say the same.
This looks like another thread that is going nowhere

Offline millbush

Noted,my pool of available girls would be some what reduced though.I was more curious if my broaching the subject with them would put an end to any bookings as I enjoy them regardless.

Offline winkywanky

Now this is an issue I've come across more than once i.e girls with a tummy that insist on covering it during a punt with some item of clothing or a combination of clothing and hand.
These are not big girls just nice 8-10 size with a bit of a tum,not an issue for me but I like to see a totally naked girl not with bits of clothing hanging off.
Has become a real issue with one girl and not sure how to approach it without offence.

Couch it exactly as you have here.

If she does take offence then you have exactly the answer you need, ie it wouldn't have gone well.

If on the other hand she's comfortable about it because you are, then proceed.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I was about to say the same.
This looks like another thread that is going nowhere
It's like the age thing, I don't understand the logic, if the lass is self-conscious about her body then making her reveal it will make her feel worse and that will reflect in the punt.

I want the best experience I can get and to get that they need to be fairy comfortable.

Offline millbush

Thanks ww,daviemac I guess I might be best leaving it be.

Offline scutty brown

Tell her you adore baby bellies and want to worship it, then make a display of massaging, kissing and licking it while you're heading south to give her RO.
She'll either love you for it, or call you a bullshitter and fuck you off. Either way you'll have an answer.

Offline finn5555

Tell her you adore baby bellies and want to worship it, then make a display of massaging, kissing and licking it while you're heading south to give her RO.
She'll either love you for it, or call you a bullshitter and fuck you off. Either way you'll have an answer.

:sarcastic:

Offline cotton

Youl find that girls are often self conscious for a reason , many years ago i once pursued a pretty shy girl who worked as a maid in a brothel, in the end i got her but when i finally got her to take her clothes off it turned out she had this abnormally big jelly like tummy , everything kindof made sense then and i felt like a bit of a cunt for selfishly pursuing her thinking she was some kind of undiscovered jem, it was complete mood killer and we basically just watched tv and slept together.
So as others have said its often best to accept things as they are and not rock the applecart.

Offline millbush

:D yeah that'll clear it up one way or another.

Offline hornbill

I don't mind and have seen several girls with mummy tummy and it is just part of them and a badge of motherhood,  I us5pay it some attention as I work south, my body is not perfect and let's just be comfortable naked together! on the other hand it is curious how some girls don't get it! why? I suspect down to muscle tone

Offline Gordon Bennett

I don't like wobbly bellies or slack tummies - I avoid booking ladies that have them. Thing is, a lot of them are very adept at hiding their lower abdomen in their media. I dunno what the garment is called but it's like a 3 or 4 inch wide belt of material they wear just above their knickers - as soon as I see that I know they're hiding a "mummy tummy".  Also, they often pose hiding their belly with their arm strategically placed  across their tums. They give the general impression they are wearing skimpy underwear with the goods on show but when you look closely you see that's not quite the case. Obviously you have others that blatantly hide in corsets, camisoles, gowns or whatever and the worse ones who just have pics of their bleeding feet!?
Basically, I always take the approach that if I can't see a flat belly in her media then she hasn't got a flat belly - I never assume she must have a flat belly cos she's otherwise quite trim.

Offline Bogof60

I kinda get where the OP is coming from.
I also like the sight of a.naked female body falts and all.
Even lingere is wasted on me.
But I have had to accept that women can be very self conscious qbout their bodies and some will want.to cover up
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline Moby Dick

If her belly looks like a blancmange or it is all wrinkly and pitted like a prune I would rather she cover it up with some decent or even better slutty lingerie.
Don’t see so many basques, corsets, “waspies” these days.
If they are covering up they fall short of my goto FAF standard, so I wouldn’t see them again.

Offline Hobbit

I don't like girls with nose piercings, so I don't book them. It's that simple mate. Not sure why you are making a drama out of this? If you don't like girls with tummies then find someone else.

Offline millbush

I don't like girls with nose piercings, so I don't book them. It's that simple mate. Not sure why you are making a drama out of this? If you don't like girls with tummies then find someone else.

Think you need to read my OP properly.

Offline Moby Dick

I get it :thumbsup:

You like an uninhibited fat lass so you can ride the waves?  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 11:43:07 am by Moby Dick »

Offline m4rmite

If it's below a firm size 14 i don't care.

Get it on display and embrace your body. life's too short to  worry about silly shit.

If it's over a size 14 them the same rule applies - just not for me.

Offline Home Alone

If it's below a firm size 14 i don't care.

Get it on display and embrace your body. life's too short to  worry about silly shit.

If it's over a size 14 them the same rule applies - just not for me.

That's my attitude, too, m4rmite. Isn't it about doing your research before you book a girl?

If hundreds of SP over the years have been able to cope with the body described in the first paragraph of https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=267705.msg2735447#msg2735447. - admittedly sweetened for them by me giving them money to help them cope with any trauma the sight of it induced in them ;) , then who are we to complain about any 'imperfections in their bodies?

Offline Hobbit

I get it now. You want to be a shrink so you can start charging them for the psychological insecurities they have. What do you expect in return, sexual favours?  :D

Offline Malvolio

I too prefer a totally naked WG and always ask the WG to remove all her clothing (hardly an unreasonable request, given I'm paying to fuck her).  If she won't do it then to me that's a sign of a bad attitude and I won't be punting her again.

Offline 1980Tam

You should leave clothing around you tum , wait to see if the WG asks you to remove it .

Offline alibirmingham

Mummy tummies and me don’t really go. I can deal with a slight bit of sagging etc but too much does put me off. For me I like toned fit tight bodies on a petite frame. That’s what I pay for, otherwise I’d be hanging around bars and clubs etc just picking up which ever lady I can find.

If I was to hazard a guess I would say the wgs that cover up their flaws shall we say, do so to attract more punters. They know once in and paid the punter won’t walk and by the time the punter notices the mummy tummy it’s already too late.

I could be totally wrong and it could be that the wg is insecure about the mummy tummy and if that’s the case maybe this line of work isn’t best suited to her. For me as a punter I want to know exactly what it is I’m paying for so I would want the pics on any ads to clearly show the tummy and if they arnt comfortable showing it then at least put it on the ad and say it will be covered etc. Then it’s up to the punter to decide if it’s right for them and deal with the choice that made.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

The reason they have mummy tummys is becase they have been mums!

I reckon more that half the girls as sp's  are single mums.

In fact I bet that figure is even higher!

Offline scutty brown

From a whore's point of view pregnancy is an industrial disease

Offline alibirmingham

Quite possibly but not all of them show it. Some are blessed and naturally recover, some work hard at it, and some just don’t care and let it sag. As a WG my view is they should work to reduce it. Their body is a tool of the trade in a way so they have to look after it. If they don’t want to it’s their choice but expect punters to walk if they don’t like it.

Offline winkywanky

From a whore's point of view pregnancy is an industrial disease

They could try taking the father to an industrial tribunal for loss of earnings (or even constructive dismissal) but I couldn't see it going very far?

Offline ProtocolDroid

on the other hand it is curious how some girls don't get it! why? I suspect down to muscle tone

The causes are the same as for girls who have not had babies: diet and exercise. Genetics have something to do with it too, but nobody absolutely *has* to have a lot of belly flab.

my body is not perfect and let's just be comfortable naked together!

A lot of forum members seem to have this attitude, and if it works for you that's fine of course. For me, though, it's like saying: "I don't care if a restaurant meal is poorly presented; after all, I'm a pretty shit cook myself." In fact, it's worse than that because looks in a SP to me are more important than the presentation of a meal I pay for: I can still appreciate a dish that looks so-so if it tastes great, but if I don't find a SP genuinely hot then I'm almost certainly going to consider the punt a waste of time and money, even if the services are offered with skill and enthusiasm.

In short, I'm with alibirmingham (and of course some others) on this one: a SP's body is one her tools, so she should look after it as best she can. I very much try to avoid overweight girls (not just talking about bellies here). I'm by no means always successful, which has led me to punt less frequently than I used to.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 10:12:10 am by ProtocolDroid »

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Very good point there protocol driod!

Offline m4rmite

That's my attitude, too, m4rmite. Isn't it about doing your research before you book a girl?

If hundreds of SP over the years have been able to cope with the body described in the first paragraph of https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=267705.msg2735447#msg2735447. - admittedly sweetened for them by me giving them money to help them cope with any trauma the sight of it induced in them ;) , then who are we to complain about any 'imperfections in their bodies?
:thumbsup:
There's no handsome fuckers in the graveyard, go live life.