Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2020  (Read 5073 times)

Offline Bogof60

And

Posting on UKP at 0140 on a Monday Morning because I have just got in from Work.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Home Alone

Not lucky at all

Just paid attention at school and then studied hard plus a lot of long hard hours climbing the professional ladder = Good Salary and able to punt regularly
Pissing around at school, Not getting any qualifications, = Stacking beans at Tesco and not having enough money to punt

Simples

Aye. I think what may have upset many on here - I know it rubbed me up the wrong way - was the way paper7 phrased his post.

He isn't the only one on here to have - as some not as fortunate as him would see it - thrown away obscene sums on this pastime of ours.

Others of us who have been as diligent as him and reaped the rewards of our brains and hard work choose not to brag about the way we spend our good fortune.

Posting at 0406 on Monday morning after going to the loo.

Offline freeze44

Aye. I think what may have upset many on here - I know it rubbed me up the wrong way - was the way paper7 phrased his post.

He isn't the only one on here to have - as some not as fortunate as him would see it - thrown away obscene sums on this pastime of ours.

Others of us who have been as diligent as him and reaped the rewards of our brains and hard work choose not to brag about the way we spend our good fortune.

Posting at 0406 on Monday morning after going to the loo.

The need to brag shows an inadequate element of someones personality and just boring esp if not backed up with reviews.  :thumbsdown:

Posting at 7.27am as my slave just brought me a cup of tea before my wg arrives to polish my knob  :lol:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It's never a good idea to let ignorance cloud your judgement.

Nope, I've had other punts this year but as I'm too busy with life I haven't had the time to review them all:hi:
Yet you find time to read and respond to threads on here, even going as far as reading and posting on ones that don't interest you.  :unknown:

Offline winkywanky

Not lucky at all

Just paid attention at school and then studied hard plus a lot of long hard hours climbing the professional ladder = Good Salary and able to punt regularly
Pissing around at school, Not getting any qualifications, = Stacking beans at Tesco and not having enough money to punt

Simples

That is a vast over-simplification of how things work (and by the way, I think you're probably one of the ones who deservedly rose high up the ladder).

Plenty of ne'er-do-wells end up making loadsamoney (ill-gotten or otherwise), and plenty of studious non-selfish types who work hard all their lives and get stuck in a shit industry/situation and have neither the will nor the pluck to get out of there, so they just keep their heads down on the grindstone.

It's not how much money you make, it's the level of civility and humility you display to others which counts. In the 'olden days' you knew you'd get your reward in Heaven, thse days I'm not so sure.

Offline 20jay

With a self-declared high salary to 'be able to buy the things he wants', why would he bother enlightening the likes of us with his £60 Romanian punts, and actually contribute to the site?  :D

What's wrong with 60 quid punts dude ? Unfortunately I have to say that my best punts were just these and not the few expensive ones...  :hi:

Offline winkywanky

Turn off your irony filter and you'll understand what I was saying  :rolleyes:.

Offline winkywanky

Good point about cheap punts sometimes being good though  :thumbsup:.

Offline stevedave

I've spent a shit tonne less this year than I have previously... mainly due to a lack of being arsed, and prices seemingly increasing for less services.

Offline threechilliman

I've spent a shit tonne less this year than I have previously... mainly due to a lack of being arsed, and prices seemingly increasing for less services.

Exactly the same reason why I've spent so little. Wifes spent more on her hair and nails.....

Offline django0700

Online Jonestown

The late Felix Dennis, poet & publisher, said that everyman who acquires great wealth goes through a hooker and cocaine phase.

So, I only need the great wealth and cocaine elements to verify the truth of his assertion.

Offline 20jay

The late Felix Dennis, poet & publisher, said that everyman who acquires great wealth goes through a hooker and cocaine phase.

So, I only need the great wealth and cocaine elements to verify the truth of his assertion.

#metoo  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Bogof60

That is a vast over-simplification of how things work (and by the way, I think you're probably one of the ones who deservedly rose high up the ladder).

Plenty of ne'er-do-wells end up making loadsamoney (ill-gotten or otherwise), and plenty of studious non-selfish types who work hard all their lives and get stuck in a shit industry/situation and have neither the will nor the pluck to get out of there, so they just keep their heads down on the grindstone.

It's not how much money you make, it's the level of civility and humility you display to others which counts. In the 'olden days' you knew you'd get your reward in Heaven, thse days I'm not so sure.

Just get pissed off with some folk who look at other folks nice lifestyle with green eyes and assume that its easy to get that lifestyle.
Some have to work f****g hard and make a lot of sacrifices for what we have

Offline winkywanky

Just get pissed off with some folk who look at other folks nice lifestyle with green eyes and assume that its easy to get that lifestyle.

Very true.

But then those who automatically assume others who don't have much money simply because they're useless/feckless are equally wide of the mark.

What is always annoying is those who have lots, gloating about it. But a bit different if others are scornful of their expensive punts purely out of jealousy though.

Offline 20jay

An envy debate ... really . I do not have to turn the penny 3 times before I spend it, and those who book high priced whores and brag about it are usually those who can not afford it. It is a matter of price performance ratio and that in general. Even if someone pays a lot of money, that does not mean that the thing is worth a lot of money.

As already mentioned several times everyone can pay what he wants, but then he does not need to be surprised if everything gets more expensive. I do not pay any dream prices, no matter how great the girl is, or the car looks like .. or or . There is no reason to be pissed off, if someone has no attitude, that's not always envy. But maybe the showman also lacks admiration, could be, right?  :D

Offline mace-window

You sound like a typical user of the site who takes but contributes SFA reviews.

Tell me about it  :hi:.

Offline mace-window

Yes how very wrong I must be!  :crazy: You keep telling us how rich and important  you are and one day, maybe one day, you will have everyone believing what a special guy you are!  :sarcastic:

Now get back to stacking them beans big boy!  :kiss:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I was ever rich, I rather keep it myself especially on this site. Showing off can bring negative attention to yourself. But hi, it could be all bullshit.

Offline Beamer

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I was ever rich, I rather keep it myself especially on this site. Showing off can bring negative attention to yourself. But hi, it could be all bullshit.

I am sure there will be so called rich guys on here, as there will be some who are at the other end of the scale. Punting and being a member on here are not dependent on meeting financial parameters.
IMO anyone who makes comments on here, a punting website, as to their financial situation has issues or is simply a first class plonker.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 05:56:59 pm by Beamer »

Offline mace-window

I work hard in life and have plenty of income from earning a high salary to pay for the things I want. Because of this I don't need to keep spreadsheets of how much I have spent on punting.  :yahoo:

Not my concern if some people haven't worked hard enough in life to get the things they want.  :D

Man your really full of yourself. While I will agree that people these days expect everything to be handed to them with little to no work (especially people in my age range), they are people who are unlucky in life or born in less favorable environments. Yeah I don't want to sound like a typical BLM/Labour supporter (I actually dislike most of the people in that group) but to be here like you king of the hill while you don't know what people life experiences are here. Someone here could be rich like you but actually write reviews and contribute to this site. Or some people are working harder than you CM but not had best life to earn 6 figures (yet) or being a show off here. Maybe be more humble CM and contribute more rather than trying be big man here as you are sounding like spoiled kid. And showing off how "rich" you are will only bring negative attention to yourself.

Offline mace-window

I am sure there will be so called rich guys on here, as there will be some who are at the other end of the scale. Punting and being a member on here are not dependent on meeting financial parameters.
IMO anyone who makes comments on here, a punting website, as to their financial situation has issues or is simply a first class plonker.

I will disagree a little here on the financial parameters as I believe people who don't have enough money for their dreams/living should be on their purpose and stop wasting money on WG's (which I have been doing this year) until you have enough money to do so. But Yeah 100% agree that showing off your financial situations here just makes you a prick.

Offline mace-window

With a self-declared high salary to 'be able to buy the things he wants', why would he bother enlightening the likes of us with his £60 Romanian punts, and actually contribute to the site?  :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe he is not rich as he tells everyone here  :D.

Offline misterx

Man your really full of yourself. While I will agree that people these days expect everything to be handed to them with little to no work (especially people in my age range), they are people who are unlucky in life or born in less favorable environments. Yeah I don't want to sound like a typical BLM/Labour supporter (I actually dislike most of the people in that group) but to be here like you king of the hill while you don't know what people life experiences are here. Someone here could be rich like you but actually write reviews and contribute to this site. Or some people are working harder than you CM but not had best life to earn 6 figures (yet) or being a show off here. Maybe be more humble CM and contribute more rather than trying be big man here as you are sounding like spoiled kid. And showing off how "rich" you are will only bring negative attention to yourself.

He’s the same chap who complained when you put a password on your videos, isn’t he.  :thumbsdown:

Offline mace-window

Think your wrong as I went through my hooker and cocaine phase while I was a student in my last year of Uni  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.
Though if I ever get rich I will not get back on the drugs again ever. But the hookers, sign me up when I get rich  :D.

Offline freeze44

:thumbsup: spot on fella.

But it's ok really as he wants and needs the attention so happy to support the less well off by giving something back to the poor lost soul  :crazy:

Can't be much fun sweeping up shit at asda and only being able to afford 1 rom punt, a scratch card and talc to sniff!  :sarcastic:

Offline 20jay

And your point is? Whether someone has much or less money available depends largely on his life situation. An elder guy whose children are long out of his house, can spend more money with the same income, than a younger one who still has his children in the house. Then to speak of rich or to interpret something in, is meaningless, nonsense and brings only bad mood and kills the craic.

The question was initially just how much money you spend on hookers, that this is not a cheap hobby should be clear, if I go four times a month for 40 to 60 quid I have close to 300 on the till .. of course I do not count the money, or lead a book. Those who only cheat on her wife from time to time will pay less.  :hi:

Offline mace-window

And your point is? Whether someone has much or less money available depends largely on his life situation. An elder guy whose children are long out of his house, can spend more money with the same income, than a younger one who still has his children in the house. Then to speak of rich or to interpret something in, is meaningless, nonsense and brings only bad mood and kills the craic.

The question was initially just how much money you spend on hookers, that this is not a cheap hobby should be clear, if I go four times a month for 40 to 60 quid I have close to 300 on the till .. of course I do not count the money, or lead a book. Those who only cheat on her wife from time to time will pay less.  :hi:

Is this directed to me or CM????

Offline 20jay

It is in general into the forum ....

Offline Geko12

Just had my last punt for the year bringing it to £620.

thats me done for the year.

Until next time  :hi:

Offline 20jay

If you book only occasionally girls ... nice result.  :cool:

Offline tynetunnel

It all reminds me of this guy: “I am considerably richer than yo” :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ilovebbw

I've done around the 1k mark plus around 700miles, 2/3 of them in the first 3 months of the year as I had a decent win at the bookies and needed to launder the cash somewhere. Hoping to get another one or two in before the year is out.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Having a lot of money does not necessarily always equate to hard work and sacrifice. Whilst being piss poor doesn't always mean you're a fuckup. Life just really isn't fair sometimes and is more complicated than making plain black and white observations. I've seen some earnest people work their whole lives and have not much to show for it, and people that are absolute donuts, be in nice financial positions due to circumstances and good luck alone. As for punting, I personally think if you have enough money for punting, then financially you're ok to a degree to be able to splash cash for a pricey nut...maybe not rich...but not in poverty at least to worry about food or turn the heating on; unless you're a sex addict prepared to sacrifice food and comfort for a nut  :dash:.

Offline Billy the kid

Inst it a little early to be reviewing this year? And previewing next year?

Who knows what Dec will bring? Let alone 2020?

Grumpy - you are certainly living up to your profile name!  :(
However - I’m with you - a little early for me (just like bloody decorations and Christmas carols!), and whys the topic called 2020 if we are reviewing 2019?

Am I missing something?

I am by no means finished yet this year.
One today and two more planned before year end.

Humbug

Offline paper7

Not lucky at all

Simples
Be grateful for what you have, and don't step out in front of or you might end up stacking beans at Tescos.

Offline Ben1983

Whilst we’re on the subject of money, I’ll add my (no pun intended) 2 cents.

Me personally, I earn a wage that’s decent enough.
However, I’m Single, with no kids.

I’m pretty basic; Small 1 bed flat and just a bog standard car that gets me round.
I don’t go on exotic holidays or spend money at fancy restaurants.
My “luxury” is punting.

My goal for 2020 is simple:
More variety.

This year I’ve had a lot of repeat visits, to some of the girls I’ve reviewed.
It’s been great, don’t regret it.
But I fancy experimenting more next year.

And as a plus to the forum, I get to upload more reviews  :thumbsup:

Offline ulstersubbie

Six BDSM sessions this year, total cost 845 pounds. Hopefully more than that in 2020!

Offline mace-window

He’s the same chap who complained when you put a password on your videos, isn’t he.  :thumbsdown:

Yeah I know misterx. Looks like the cunt not learnt his lesson.

Offline Bogof60

Be grateful for what you have, and don't step out in front of or you might end up stacking beans at Tescos.

Nahh m8
Did that as a Saturday job when I was 14
Found it a bit boring after a while..

The IT director at my outfit is also wheelchair bound and with a degenerating condition is more and more housebound.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 09:00:27 pm by Bogof60 »

Offline 20jay

The discussion is pretty pointless. One asks a simple question and it degenerates into alleged envy debates and who is rich or who calls for modesty ... Kindergarten, I'm out. :hi:

Offline freeze44

The discussion is pretty pointless. One asks a simple question and it degenerates into alleged envy debates and who is rich or who calls for modesty ... Kindergarten, I'm out. :hi:

Seems to have touched a nerve  :unknown:

No need to announce your out just add your insight where it's better used...not sure know where that is though  :sarcastic:

Offline County Militia

Yeah I know misterx. Looks like the cunt not learnt his lesson.

Mace Window you truly are a sad case! Following my posts around on here, throwing out petty insults and by the looks of it not letting go of that day when I called out your selfishness  :thumbsdown:

You should try and get out more and live life.

Offline mace-window

Mace Window you truly are a sad case! Following my posts around on here, throwing out petty insults and by the looks of it not letting go of that day when I called out your selfishness  :thumbsdown:

Is that the best you can come out with. Bruh I do get out and still got more reviews than you while your still here projecting your selfishness to me. No one apart from you don't think the actions I took on the video are selfish for that matter (that and I explained to you why I had to keep the videos private but yet you still ignore my response). Everyone think your the selfish one here for asking for videos when you not contributed that much at UKP then getting pissed off when you can't get to see your favorite escort sucking another man dick (instead of seeing her) and now everyone think from this thread that you are a prick showing off how rich you are. Forget about your fail attempt to call me out CM, even moderators have called you out for being a selfish cunt. And funny thing is the only escort you booked that you reviewed here costed you only £60  :lol: :lol: :lol:. Someone pointed out early that all your showing off CM could be a front and actually you work at tescos. And the way your acting I am starting to believe that.

CM you where the one who throw insults first and now your acting like a bitch because I replayed to a thread I causally walked past by seeing you acting like self righteous cunt. My response was not to harsh either. It was actually measured. Your a totally tool/cunt CM.

So following my posts around on here, throwing out petty insults from the start CM and by the looks of it maybe stop being a selfish cunt CM and showing off how rich you are at every opportunity you got.  :D

Also you should try and get out more and live life. Maybe see more escorts. The amount of money you are making you can book and see Emily Balfour for £500 = 1 hour. Or maybe write reviews or two.  :thumbsup:

Offline Payyourwaymate

Offline mace-window

What a turn of events  :lol:.

I know. Thought we were done with CM, but he keeps coming back for more.

Offline PatMacGroin

I don't see what benefit there is in telling anybody exactly how much you spend on punting each year. Only person that could possibly gain from it would be the WG's/Sergies trying to work out how much they can raise their prices in the new year without scaring off their regulars.

Offline MrMatrix

Actually CM, you are the sad case here. He's not following your post as I see it but you are his. Remember you started all this nonsense. You have tried to rile MaceW on several occasions and each time he has given a very measured responce. You are like a broken record and you are gaining no friends here. I suggest you leave this thread alone as your contribution is just stirring things up for no reason. And now you are bragging how well off you are and can afford a £60 put with a Romanian. Big man :sarcastic: