Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dual Standards - Another thread about prepayment.  (Read 388 times)

Offline shagmore

No AW feedback no punt...
Most long term pros do and say that if you don't have AW feedback then its a no go, and understandable, as they have been at it for a while.
But recently have seen on several profiles Wg's with no profile, saying that due to Covid they have no feedback, but will only see you if you do or pay 50% up front
Typically
External Link/Members Only
Now why do they think its ok for them to have no feedback but won't see us with no feedback ( I had AW account some time ago with loads of +ve feedback but deleted it as was spending far too much money, now getting back into it as feuds at being stuck at home)
Now not into parting with cash up front, especially with someone who has no feedback

Offline springpunter

Profile say:

Accessing From: Belgium

Screams scam to me

Offline hamchang

Deposit is a scam.
No feedback no visit? Call the number and book that way Never had any say "What's your AW account name, do you have feedback"

Online stevesucks69

From what I reas it was a deposit for advance bookings if you have no feedback. Works as a sameday booking normally and no mention of a deposit for sameday unless I missed something

Offline Stevelondon

Got a crick in my neck watching the free movie.