Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tania and her sister Irina  (Read 5191 times)

Offline 23Rangersman23

First time review so please accept I am unsure of all the terms and protocols.
External Link/Members Only

I have seen posts on here regarding both girls and decided that if they were amenable then I would ask for a four hands with them. Text answered almost immediately in the affirmative so date and time arranged. This was during the summer lockdown so the price was £65 each or £120 for the four hands.
Arrived at smart terrace close to the famous stadium, taken upstairs where both sisters introduced themselves. Facially they may look similar but with different colour hair and Tania the taller of the two they didnt look quite so like sisters to me. they are from Romania but dont let that put you off as they are the nicest Roms you could wish to meet.
Massage bed in the centre of room and warming towels available but neither made any pretense of leaving the room or adverting their gaze while I got undressed.
Onto the table face down, at this point I could not say which of the sisters started massaging my back and shoulders and which started on my legs and upper thighs but either way round it felt great. whoever got the top end regularly blew in my ear which sent a shiver down the spine and blood flowing to all the right places.
Pretty quickly it was obviously where the hands were wandering from both of them as my prostate began to be explored and I couldnt tell if it was 1 sister or two. All i could think by this stage was dont finish too early as it was less than 15 minutes into the hour. I was flipped over before 30 minutes and then things got better as I could see that both sisters were coal mining, one hand each down there and one hand slowly stroking my very erect member by then. things finished quickly but it was surprising 45minutes gone of my time. Time really does fly when you are enjoying yourself.
Would I recommend. ABSOLUTELY. But be warned, be prepared to be examined internally very thoroughly indeed!
let me know if you need owt else as I say its my first review.

Offline 23Rangersman23

So this should be a positive and moved to the review section too. sorry moderators. will do better next time!

Offline The_Don

Offline Blackpool Rock

So this should be a positive and moved to the review section too. sorry moderators. will do better next time!
I shifted it as Finchy is sluggish today in the cold weather (makes his wings stiff  :rolleyes:)

Yeah reviews go in the appropriate region review section not the main board for the areas discussions and you can choose the review rating at the point of posting the review.

To post in the review section go to that section and you should see an icon saying "new review", click on that and away you go, anyway good to see another new member getting involved  :thumbsup:

Offline Thephoenix

Thanks for the review.
I've seen the sisters separately many times and been hoping for a review of them together.
This is the first one.
Sounds like heaven to me. :hi:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 04:56:56 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline 23Rangersman23

Honestly thephoenix it was amazing. Think one of them left their watch behind though!!!Was sore for a day or two but what an experience!

Offline candiedorange

Sounds amazing. Full on prostate massage by the sounds of it?

Offline 23Rangersman23

Yep. Felt like she was massage my stomach, but from the inside!

Offline Thephoenix

Yep. Felt like she was massage my stomach, but from the inside!

Come in number 23!
Think you're maybe exaggerating. :P

Its usually a couple of fingers at most. Your description sounds more like a fisting, which in my experience has never been offered.

Offline aspo365

Definitely on my HL for next visit to Merseyside, sounds like a top draw session!

Offline 23Rangersman23

Come in number 23!
Think you're maybe exaggerating. :P

Its usually a couple of fingers at most. Your description sounds more like a fisting, which in my experience has never been offered.

Yes you may be correct but it felt like two fingers each and very much at the same time. either way, it had the desired effect.

Offline 23Rangersman23

Definitely on my HL for next visit to Merseyside, sounds like a top draw session!

Was good.No idea though now we are lockdown again but no harm in trying!!

Offline Thephoenix

Was good.No idea though now we are lockdown again but no harm in trying!!

They worked through the last lockdown.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Hmmmm. I’ll be working in Liverpool soon. I guess they stay dressed?

Do they just do a HE, or is B2B, FS offered?

Offline 23Rangersman23

They stay dressed so only HE, no B2B or FS with me but then I didnt ask to be fair

Offline Roscoe111

They don’t do anything more than offered!  Sk becket and you can touch over clothing but no groping or anything invasive! TBH I’ve never left feeling short changed!  Not sure I could handle them both!!!  🤣

Offline Thephoenix

There's lots of posts and reviews on NW section Mr L.
HE only, but still a great service  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 05:20:11 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline King Kenny

Sorry - I'm a bit late top this thread. How much was it for the 4-hand?

Offline cueball

Sorry - I'm a bit late top this thread. How much was it for the 4-hand?
It's in the review, it were 120 quid

Offline Golovkin

Probably not sisters then, useless they are identical twins never could be sure about it anyway. It’s a easy sell for them to get more punters in. Thanks for the review op. Nice to see you back Cueball  :hi:

Offline 23Rangersman23

defo sisters mate. there was no lesbian angle at all and they do look similar if you look close.

Offline cueball

. Nice to see you back Cueball  :hi:
Cheers golo, I'm enjoying posting and having a giggle.