Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tattoos and Piercings - West Mids  (Read 1262 times)

Offline samsung1

After reading the Big Tits and Big Ass thread, I decided to create a new thread to share info on any WG who has any tattoos or piercing as it is a seperate fetish of its own. As I am a massive fan of tats and piercings on a girl.

Any links to WG's appreciated!

Offline mmarcus

Never experienced myself but this wg came to mind

External Link/Members Only

Offline temptation

Chrissie of Wednesfield is pretty much covered in tattoos.

Offline gavp1984

Always wanted to try Pro Fetish Tease. There are such diverse reviews for her but everyone says she's complete filth. Like yourself I love tattoos and piercings.

The main reason I've never booked is because I saw her once in the shop directly next to where I worked. I was too worried about discretion. One thing I can confirm is that she had an amazing ass in tight  shiny leggings.

Offline Boristheboy

Glad to see this thread come up - my work often takes me down Birmingham way but I have never found any ladies that really catch my eye there so no punting in Brum yet. But I also love tatts and piercings so maybe this is where I might find the right girl  :)

Offline shinybell

Banned reason: Previously banned (hardshlong)
Banned by:

Offline The Owl

Maximum age of 45 and white clients only. Her body, her rules but I have a feeling if any established members ever review her she won't get a positive.

Offline jimgooooo

Chrissie of Wednesfield is pretty much covered in tattoos.

links?

Offline Rich198529

Never experienced myself but this wg came to mind

She looks perfect & I can just tell she will ride you all day if needed or a full on 2 mins for me lol
Banned reason: Stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline r1965h

She looks perfect & I can just tell she will ride you all day if needed or a full on 2 mins for me lol

Plenty of vids showing her in action. Search for Tallulah Tease

Offline BIGDANCOV2

A hot well inked lady in Brum is DemiLeighxx... Lots of colourful tats n she will give you the best deep throat ever!
A real cock addict.

Offline BIGDANCOV2

Sorry forgot to say DemiLeighxx is her AW profile name. Can't post link sorry.

Offline Punterperson1971

Maximum age of 45 and white clients only. Her body, her rules but I have a feeling if any established members ever review her she won't get a positive.
Sure she was discussed on here before offering BB.