Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sladunka  (Read 3274 times)

Offline guyverih

Just before christmas there was a review by JasonK71 , where, Sladunka got her kit off for the last 15 minutes or so of the massage, for which she charged extra.  For various reasons I haven't had the opportunity to visit her so far this year, hoping to find time next week and was wondering if anyone else has had any luck, and if so did it cost them extra and how much?

Offline watsey

Going this week.
Will let you know.

Offline guyverih

Cheers good luck hope you have fun

Offline l1mpd1ck

I thought she'd moved on.

Is there a recent ad?

Offline watsey

Is there a recent ad?
Ive not seen one recently but Ive been before so have her number.

Offline l1mpd1ck

External Link/Members Only
Thanks for that one, shows a partial picture of her.  This one is more up to date but the picture is of a horse(!): External Link/Members Only

Offline watsey

Thanks for that one, shows a partial picture of her.  This one is more up to date but the picture is of a horse(!): External Link/Members Only
Possibility of a good ride then  :D

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Offline houseboot

Looks like a barebacker  :D

In bad taste and not the most sensible post.

While some people might see the joke, others will just see the word and get the wrong impression.

How to ruin someone's reputation with one thoughtless post.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 01:06:38 pm by houseboot »

Offline watsey

In bad taste and not the most sensible post.

While some people might see the joke, others will just see the word and get the wrong impression.

How to ruin someone's reputation with one thoughtless post.
Agreed - stupid post.
Does anybody with more experience than me know if admin can remove it?

Offline Beamer

Agreed - stupid post.
Does anybody with more experience than me know if admin can remove it?

Report the post?

Offline guyverih

slf1963's joke was pretty stupid, this sort of comment is one of the main reasons i don't post very often. Checking some of his older posts, he mentions having mental issues because of having a few accidents, perhaps that's why he did it :wackogirl:

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Apologies all. Just saw a Horse and nothing else and thought it was a joke, hence riding a horse without a saddle. Did not see any lady in the picture,
no problems with people reporting me...hey I am sure life will go on, however the joke was at the Horse............can only say the situation was mis-read.  :hi:

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

slf1963's joke was pretty stupid, this sort of comment is one of the main reasons i don't post very often. Checking some of his older posts, he mentions having mental issues because of having a few accidents, perhaps that's why he did it :wackogirl:
Kind of ironic though, that someone would poke some fun at someone who was hit by a car, maybe we both need to think twice about our posts.  :hi:

Offline Beamer

Kind of ironic though, that someone would poke some fun at someone who was hit by a car, maybe we both need to think twice about our posts.  :hi:

Whilst I am sure everyone is sympathetic if you have suffered by an accident.
But where on this post is there any mention prior to your stupid BB post?

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Whilst I am sure everyone is sympathetic if you have suffered by an accident.
But where on this post is there any mention prior to your stupid BB post?
Beamer.......as stated earlier, I got it wrong.  Someone has put a picture up of a horse..yes/no?  So I wrongly assumed someone was making reference to the horse.
I replied after seeing a picture of a horse.  On realising I misunderstood, I apologised, there is nothing more I can do, it was not done in malice. Find me someone in life who has not made a mistake or misjudged a situation, and I will show you a liar.  Should I turn left or right on that road..oops it was a right turning...its an error. Some misjudgements are bigger than others, I again say what I can only say, which is sorry.
However the poster who said I had mental issues, and remember, I did not bring that up, is talking rubbish and that is the person I was referring to, and I reiterate, he brought that up not me.

Roadster

I replied after seeing a picture of a horse.  On realising I misunderstood, I apologised, there is nothing more I can do, it was not done in malice.

Fair enough.  Let's not "saddle" him with a bad rep lads.   :D :D :drinks:

Offline Beamer

Fair enough.  Let's not "saddle" him with a bad rep lads.   :D :D :drinks:

Here Here  :hi:

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Odd Job

Christ, talk about getting all butthurt from an obvious joke  :dash: :dash:

mrpeterman

Look there’s no point closing the stable door the horse has bolted now, let’s all move on !

:hi:

Offline watsey

Going this week.
Will let you know.
Exceeded my expectations  :dance:
Review to follow.

Offline guyverih

Thanks for the post Watsey, looking forward to your review as i'll be planning a trip to see her myself in a week or so.

Offline markeewould

Is there a recent ad?

no she just moved up the road about a mile.... she goes back home every now and then but comes back ....
she's defo working at the min :D

Offline markeewould

Exceeded my expectations  :dance:
Review to follow.

lets hear then has the service changed then prey tell more ......

Offline watsey

no she just moved up the road about a mile.... she goes back home every now and then but comes back ....
she's defo working at the min :D
You have obviously been there recently yourself so I'll give you the opportunity to break your duck and post a review then we can see if or how they differ.
Pray tell......

Offline Beamer

You have obviously been there recently yourself so I'll give you the opportunity to break your duck and post a review then we can see if or how they differ.
Pray tell......

Good idea.

Offline tatoo1

I recently had an appointment booked with her on a Saturday. Confirmed everything on Friday evening, got the address. A couple of hours before meet texted her to confirm and she told me Saturdays are her day off!? :dash: Asked her why she confirmed the night before and got not reply. :unknown:

Offline guyverih

It's possible she didn't understand, I've noticed before that she has problems with english from time to time that's why it's usually better to text. As far as I know she only works monday and tuesday, has wednesday off, and works thursday and friday. Generally has the weekend off. I've found the best way to book her is to text her in the mornings after 9am.

Offline watsey

Last time I saw her it was a Wednesday and she said she had had a busy day.

Offline guyverih

Now you remind me Watsey, last time I saw her was a Wednesday too, but in the past I have tried to book her on a Wednesday and been told it's her day off and she told me she doesn't work weekends. Maybe she's just trying to be a bit more flexible about her working schedule now. She's still my favourite when it comes to a massage though.

Offline watsey

Yeh I like her too.
I need to do a review of her on here sometime but there are a few things I would prefer not to say openly.
When or even if I am granted the ability to send PM's I'll share with you.
I'm going to book in with her again soon and if I get the same service I'll def review.

Offline guyverih

Thanks Watsey, know what you mean about pm's, last week I suddenly had the facility to send pm's now I don't have them anymore. From what I gather the criteria is quite strict to get them. Happy hunting.

Offline Lenny_007

Saw this lovely lady a few weeks ago.  Pleasantly pleased with what I received. 

House is Clean and in an OK area with lots of street Parking.  Met at the agreed time with spot on communication via Text throughout.  The massage is done in a seperate front room just for the Massage, not much other furniture in there less the massage table and a chair to put your stuff.  Massage was great throughout although she was a little quiet but this may be a language thing not being british and ut was my first time there..  Not the most sensual of massages whilst lying on your front with hardly nothing in the area you'd be wanting her to go near, but, on turning over the quality shone through and provided lots of sensuality and an amazing No Rush Ending.....

I'm Happy and will be returning...  I will add to not annoy her with lots of texts as it seemed to put her off the meeting as her replies just stopped.  Book, turn up and you'll be impressed.

Offline Beamer

Saw this lovely lady a few weeks ago.  Pleasantly pleased with what I received. 

House is Clean and in an OK area with lots of street Parking.  Met at the agreed time with spot on communication via Text throughout.  The massage is done in a seperate front room just for the Massage, not much other furniture in there less the massage table and a chair to put your stuff.  Massage was great throughout although she was a little quiet but this may be a language thing not being british and ut was my first time there..  Not the most sensual of massages whilst lying on your front with hardly nothing in the area you'd be wanting her to go near, but, on turning over the quality shone through and provided lots of sensuality and an amazing No Rush Ending.....

I'm Happy and will be returning...  I will add to not annoy her with lots of texts as it seemed to put her off the meeting as her replies just stopped.  Book, turn up and you'll be impressed.

Why not add this in the review section?

Offline Lenny_007

Sorry Ist review Ive done and dont know my way about on here as yet..... I know now though thanks Beamer