Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Serena Smithson - any one met yet  (Read 2430 times)

Offline trivago

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just had this very sexy looking WG bid on my RB and wondered if anyone has seen yet but hasn't had time to review.
She generally seems to cam, so am a little surprised to see her bid.

Just done a 5min cam with her and she is FAF, seems genuine enough.

If no one has any derogative info, might just TOFTT..

Offline smiley9

She is based in the East Midlands rather than the West ?

:drinks:

Offline trivago

She is based in the East Midlands rather than the West ?

Oh right, never even looked at her location.  I'll be entertaining in the west.. so should we meet, where does the review go?

Offline smiley9

Oh right, never even looked at her location.  I'll be entertaining in the west.. so should we meet, where does the review go?

Oh well if you see her in the West Midlands then post Review in the West Midlands.

Offline moorlander

She has also bid on my r.b seeing her on monday all being well

Offline j122

Did all go well?  :hi:

Offline trivago

Did all go well?  :hi:

I'd be really interested to know how or if this went also.

I had a booking with her for yesterday at 1pm, sadly it didnt happen as she messaged around 10am saying she didnt want to drive out from Uttoxeter in the snow :dash: (she did send a video via whatsapp of it actually snowing outside her house)

That was a very reasonable excuse to cancel, but hope it was a one off and moorlander had a damn good punt
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 05:26:10 pm by trivago »

Offline j122

Yeah snow was around that way yesterday. I'm no fan of driving in it.

Ming

A chance for your first review?

Ming  :hi:

Offline moorlander

Just got back gentlemen, put it this way i will be seeing her again !!

Offline Punterperson1971

So I presume you will be reviewing her then

Offline trivago

Just got back gentlemen, put it this way i will be seeing her again !!
Did you get to incall with her?

Looking forward to the review  :thumbsup:

Offline moorlander

No, Trivago, it was an out-call to a hotel in Crewe, so the review will be in the north west section

Offline trivago

No, Trivago, it was an out-call to a hotel in Crewe, so the review will be in the north west section

Nice one.  Looking forward to the review.   :drinks:

Offline trivago

Just thought I'd bump this for a review, before you forget what went on in your meet  ;)

Offline j122

Just thought I'd bump this for a review, before you forget what went on in your meet  ;)

Personally I think this one is a bit of a timewaster on the RB front, probably does it to drum up camming.

Email sent yesterday, noticed she was showing as Northampton. Was read last night and no reply but switched location to Leicestershire. Was logged in last night and all this morning for camming & still no reply.

Offline trivago

Personally I think this one is a bit of a timewaster on the RB front, probably does it to drum up camming.

Makes me think... Moorlander has left her feedback after his "Meet" in Crewe Hotel, I'm trying to jog his memory to leave us a review of how it went.
Seemed to enjoy it  :unknown:

TBH I doubt one will materialise... one of us will have to go balls out to get a booking if we ever want to see a review :lol: :yahoo:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 09:10:18 pm by trivago »

Ming

Well maybe moorlander is a bit of a fantasist?
His posts seem to suggest that he has seen lots of girls, but not one review to help others out in over a year of membership.

Fantasist or leech  :thumbsdown:

Ming  :hi:

Offline trivago

Offline moorlander

Good morning gents, arrived back home last night from Lanzarote, nice to know i have been missed!!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Good morning gents, arrived back home last night from Lanzarote, nice to know i have been missed!!!

It's not you that's been missed, it's your review  :lol:

Offline Johnlancs

Hope it was good, I'm heading to Costa Teguise in July, starting my homework now  :D

Any recommendations?

Offline trivago

Hope it was good, I'm heading to Costa Teguise in July, starting my homework now  :D

Any recommendations?

External Link/Members Only  :hi:

Offline Stitch

Offline trivago

Thanks.....  :lol: and here I was hoping for some leads to some punting next week  :dash:

Sorry Bud...

But you have given me an idea...  could create a site called triplexadvisor.com where you can find info on WG's worldwide  :thumbsup:

Offline Littlefoot

Can't wait.  :music:

Offline trivago

Can't wait.  :music:

Hope you can LF, it could be a very long wait... think moorlander has gone all fluffy on us :timeout:

Offline Littlefoot

Hope you can LF, it could be a very long wait... think moorlander has gone all fluffy on us :timeout:

Can't understand WHY he doesn't leave a quick review. Would be really helpful to others, as she has no reviews on here yet, would mean he's also contributing, at the same time as breaking his review duck! All winners surely  :unknown:

Offline trivago

Can't understand WHY he doesn't leave a quick review. Would be really helpful to others, as she has no reviews on here yet, would mean he's also contributing, at the same time as breaking his review duck! All winners surely  :unknown:

Would be nice indeed.. asking politely Moorlander, come on, give us a low down.  I'm really interested in knowing if the second meet was as good as or if not better than your first  ;)
I doubt very much she will meet me now, but dying to know what I missed out on because of that damn snow.

Offline moorlander

You would'nt believe me anyway Trivago, i thought fantasist's made things up...!!

Offline trivago

You would'nt believe me anyway Trivago, i thought fantasist's made things up...!!

Awww, come on.. we are all punters here... Don't take things to heart, a but of ribbing never hurt anyone.

Break your duck and just leave a review... I'd understand if it wasn't  in depth as I know they both read this site and you might be thinking you'd upset your  apple cart.