Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mayci of Stevenage  (Read 1219 times)

nemesis

I had a free evening and decided to booked her through the AW system. She confirmed the booking on the site and then we moved to using text. She provided me with the postcode and went through the usual routine of asking me to get there and call when parked. I went for one hour for the basic service (kissing, RO, OWO, vaginal sex in various positions). I paid £120, as I was thinking of taking advantage of the CIM on offer, but in the end I didn't.

Her written communication is not going to get her any marks for literacy, but it was pretty clear and she gave the address and instructions for getting in. The meet was for 7:30pm. I suspect that this is not her favourite time for a meet. She took the trouble to text me the rate.

This was a visit to her home which is in a fairly average residential estate. Parking is not easy, but is free and possible. She let me in wrapped in a towel, having just come out of the bath, and we proceeded to a bedroom which was warm and clean.

She is 5' and looks mid to late 20's. She has nice caramel skin, with a number of tattoos, none too blatant. She is carrying a few extra pounds around the belly, but really by Stevenage standards she is in very good shape. Her (natural) tits are excellent for a 33 year old: not saggy at all. The nipples are large, responsive, erectile and dark.

She was very clean but had avoided any strongly scented soaps or perfumes. Smelled like a real woman!

There was someone else in the flat, and evidence of one or more children, but we were not disturbed. She came across as a typical young Stevenage mum trying to make a bit extra on the side. A few other members have questioned whether someone whose first language is English could have produced such an illiterate profile. I guess they don't know how bad Stevenage schools were ten to twenty years ago.

She kissed enthusiastically, although was not that keen on me getting my tongue down her throat.  She was very receptive and gave a convincing display of enjoying the foreplay, including a rather enjoyable session of RO. Nothing was rushed and she gave a thoroughly good impression of enjoying herself, which, for me, is something that I rarely see.

After getting very wet, and appearing to cum, she gave me enthusiastic and extended oral without, followed by covered cowgirl. There have been a few BB alerts for Mayci, but my experience is that plenty of WGs who don't put this in their profiles are quite happy to offer this service, even though I personally don't take them up.

I came inside her. We chatted for five mins while I recovered and found that she was chatty and very 'normal'. It's so much easier to chat to a Brit. We then got down to business again (mainly covered in mish).  I had a very enjoyable time for the rest of the hour. No indication of clock watching, although I did finish promptly as I feel that this is only fair.

PROs: very smooth skin, great tits, great oral, smells good, lovely bald twat, gets genuinely wet, gives a convincing display of enjoy the sex. She is energetic, without being manic. Offers CIM. Her comms are a lot better than you'd guess from the profile.

CONs: slight worry about the fact that she offers BB. Absolutely atrocious spelling, rather messy flat, left the TV on during sex (low volume). Somewhat depressing area of Stevenage. Kids (probably) around.   

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Hunghertsguy

Wow, seems a bit out of line with your other reviews nemesis.
Maja and Alina down to a skanky bareback girl??

Offline Hertsgent

Yes, glad you had fun, but the explicit BB rules her out for me. To be honest, kids running around in a family home does not exactly get me going either .

But good review, and thanks for doing it

ramrodronnie

Thanks for the Review nemesis. Pleased you had a good punt. Personally I wouldn't have seen her due to the BB she offers. Also with kids in the place would have definitely been off putting for me. But the Review non the less appreciated.  :thumbsup: