Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Berkhamstead Ladies  (Read 752 times)

Offline unclepokey

A recent Field Report on Eden (xx Eden xoxox) alerted me to the similarity with the AW page of Belle (Xxx belle xoxox). Yes, there is a connection via 247 whatever that is.
But does anybody know whether Eden and Belle use the same premises. I feel uncomfortable that they do.
Mind you if they don't annoy the neighbours all should be well since PC Plod in this area are completely horizontal (laid back). Comments appreciated, please.

Offline unclepokey

OK. Sorry.
Let me give you the clue to search on the nic 247Connections to see the two I mention.
The similarities in AW pages is great especially the price list and location description.
Recent FRs have mentioned that Eden isn't quite the most beautiful of women facially but the pic of Belle has got me going.
Has anyone who has visited one or the other of the girls been aware of the other girl being in the premises?
I'd be grateful for thoughts
Uncle Pokey

Offline unclepokey

My grateful thanks to you P I .
I am a computer nerd. and copy and paste to me is hard work.
Again thank you
UP

Offline Billy no mates

I contacted Eden a couple of weeks ago, to see if available, and the respose indicated someone else was using the place and she was back w/c 20/2.

She didnt exactly say that, so its possible I missunderstood, but its certainly the impression I got, sure enough she was back working last week.

Offline unclepokey

Thaks Billy,

The impression I have is that they don't behave noisily or overtly like a brothel and so long as that pertains all should be well. Whether I'm right or wrong, for their different scenarios per their AW pages, I fancy the both of them and they are on my Hot List. What was the phrase?
"So many girls - so little time" Ho Hum

Uncle Pokey

nervous colin

I first saw chloe, who now says she is in knightsbridge, at the flat that eden and belle uses, and I think there is another, kimmi.
its all very confusing at times, yet to see eden, but chloe was good. Australian

nervous colin

Oh, and its berkhamsted, not berkhamstead

Offline unclepokey

As a fellow pedant I am deeply grateful for your important correction.
UP

Offline unclepokey

nervous colin

Is important  to correct place names as when others search for berkhamsted, your post may not show!