Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlnextdoor236  (Read 903 times)

Offline meatywsg

External Link/Members Only

I noticed the above profile as its only a 40 minute drive from me, been a member on AW since 5/3/2016 but couldn't find anything on UKP about her  :unknown:

Shes active, and available today/tomorrow etc....are you guys keeping her a secret or has she been missed on the radar?

Willing to TOFTT if i can get an excuse to be over that way, just find it strange theres no feedback on UKP on someone thats been doing it for 3yrs.  :hi:

Offline houseboot

External Link/Members Only

find it strange theres no feedback on UKP on someone thats been doing it for 3yrs.

There is only evidence on AW that she's "been doing it" for 6 weeks.

Being registered on AW and "doing it" are two different things.

Offline nigel4498

I had to laugh at the feedback left by a punter in February.
"Wow, a little pocket rocket."
According to her Interview She's 11 stone FFS  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 10:56:30 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline SWfunGuy

Yep she's certainly a big girl! I exchanged a few messages with her a couple of years ago and she sent me a pic as she didn't have any on her profile back then. Claimed to be a size 14 but working on slimming down.

Got round to arranging a meet but she cancelled on me cos her kid was ill. She was then on and off so intermittently it was more effort than it was worth trying to arrange another booking. She then messaged me out the blue just after Christmas saying she'd be doing more regular incalls this year but I've lost interest now. Her location was Paignton last year, then Newton at Christmas, now changed to Teignmouth.

Offline Stiltskin

Fucking big pockets!

Offline brandevon

Anyone know what her old profile name was. Can't remember her from Newton

Offline meatywsg

Thanks chaps...perhaps a miss then.