Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommend bbw please  (Read 623 times)

Offline Funseeker234

Hi guys.

I haven't had a punt in a good while so want to find the perfect person  my preferences change quite alot.

But i was wondering if anyone could recommend a really decent bbw around Dorset or Wiltshire area I'd be using public transport to travel from South Dorset I know it's each to their own just some help would be good.

One I spoke to a whole ago says their partner takes the kid out of her while she meats and that's a red light for me.. maybe not for all of you but I like to be as discreet as possible

Cheers

Offline Jeremy

One I spoke to a whole ago says their partner takes the kid out of her while she meats
Does he put it back in again afterwards? Must be painful, why not just have the kid and be done with it?

Offline Funseeker234

Does he put it back in again afterwards? Must be painful, why not just have the kid and be done with it?

Haha very funny  :D just so we are clear takes the kid out of the property to the park aha

Offline NotATrumpFan

Depending on what you are looking for I would recommend, or suggest avoiding,  Marike Fox External Link/Members Only

I've not done an official review yet (i have a load that i need to write up) but I saw her a few months ago on a random punt while i was passing through.  She was one of the few who were available and responded at the time.

Definitely bigger than her profile suggests.  And a bit older too, not that age ever bothered me.  She does look a little better in person than her terrible mugshot would suggest though.

Very good oral, and general GFE skills, but I didn't finish as she just wasn't doing it for me.

The main thing that put me off was some kind of weird plastic device she had attached to the lower side of her belly.  :scare:  Guessing its an insulin pump connection or something.  But completely killed the mood.  I didn't spot it until we were well into the hour otherwise I would have just called it right away, and moved on.

Anyway, your mileage may vary, she may have had it removed by now.  Depends if you are looking for something like that.

DrCyclops

Hi,
   I have seen Marike Fox a few times, she is a big girl, but i have always found her smart, sexy, and really horny. I have never noticed anything attached to her stomach. all i can think is that maybe she must have rolled over and something stuck to her. BTW he is the best fisting slut I have ever come across..